"My elderly parents and I are on good terms (for the moment). However...

>"My elderly parents and I are on good terms (for the moment). However, I have stressed that should they insist on telling me one more time about the so-called wonder of life will cease contact with them immediately and will have very few reasons to communicate with them thereafter. They, after all, being the sadistic puppetmasters who have inflicted me with conscious existence."

Was he right to say this? I kinda think it's a tad harsh.

Literally 14 year old edgester tier

It's okay to think things like this from time to time, but it's wholly embarrassing to actually publish that shit.

>Screw you Mom and Dad, I wish I'd never been born! >:(

you know you would be the same towards your kid or a future kid you would have. its funny how people recoil even at the simplest thought of a realist non empathic humanity, but people eat up feigned compassion and have loads of fakeness to give. this new generation is way more in tune with this kind of nihilism.

source?

>you know you would be the same towards your kid or a future kid you would have

I'd beat the shit out of my kid if he was a little faggot like this

nigga way too old to say shit like this

If something is true when you are 14 it remains true when you are 64

This can't be real. Glad I never fell for the Ligotti meme.

you would do that as self defense. you see in him the parts of yourself that you dread. and the parts of your dad in you that you cant fix. do you really want to beat someone who might be the only one who will care for you into old age? see it can all lead to selfishness of the parental ego, of living a life through your kids far beyong your term.

this is God creating man, abandoning them when they gain individuality.

he didn't actually say this you incredible faggots

Kek, how old is this dude? Mentally, I mean.

Do his parents still tell him to eat his veggies and not play with his food at dinnertime?

Hope your Dad beat the shit out of you

he couldnt. because i would drop him and he knows it. cmon now, youre in a literature board you can do better than that. i bet your dad told you you were stupid a lot.

Yeah he did and it was good for me, made me try harder and respect him

i want to meet this guy so i can call him and faggot, shove him and laugh as his pretensions fall away in the face of a minor dose of discomfort, pain and fear. It would please me, as this type of man is easily reduced to a pathetic state but more than that, it'd just be very interesting.

Lo! Behold the internet tough guy! I'm sure Ligotti is quaking in his boots at the thought of a flaming faggot like you daring to emerge from your basement.

it's not a real quote you mooks

I don't believe he actually said this. Though I guess it's interesting that it's somewhat believable he might have said it.

>talking about beating kids
>hope your dad beat - BEAT
>he couldnt - COULDNT
>i, a weak kid, could drop my adult dad
Top-tier reading comprehension, if you want to shoe-horn faux toughness and edginess into threads, at least follow an actual line of thought, as opposed to instinctual self-validation. Considering your post, I doubt you could drop your dad when you're both in equal adult states anyway. You're like a child, defensively lashing out to avoid yourself. Indeed, we're on a literature board, you're the only one who doesn't realise it.

Maybe his dad was some weak limp wristed proto Nu-male, would explain a lot

i was replying to someone who brought up beating. no see the reason its shoehorned into 'kid mentality' is because people usually come to this realization during their teenage years. but the nature of being a 'teenager' means channeling that energy into stupid means. all the more parents can employ their own towards their children. as the emboyment of themselves. its a selfish notion that could have avoided a lot of pains of the modern era if not for the dominant egoism of the day.

can you guys discuss without memeing? youre the like the flashcards of discourse, autistic ideology. disgusting.

see theres always someone recoiling to these kind of thought as if it wasnt dead set to the reality. it just means you dont have the tenacity to accept these thoughts without breaking down like a grown kid you remained thanks to your parents keeping you there. we arent in a social advice board this is talking in terms of themes of literature. do you guys read all these heavy books and not retain what they say?

what is 'try harder'? does it mean beating your kid just like your dad like you said in your first comment?

>can you guys discuss without memeing?

Why the fuck would I come here to do that? Faggot

how far you have fallen...

Apart from the fact that he didn't say this, taken at face value he's wrong, because the parents themselves are also puppets, just as unfree and determined as him and fated to live out whatever the laws of nature impose upon them. They never had choice nor chance.

I serious talk in serious threads, Ligotti is a joke so in turn I shitpost

People falling for this "quote" shows you how literate people actually are around here. Anybody who read that quote and thought it was actually said by him without any doubt are fucking retards with no excuse whatsoever.

Ligotti actually says in TCATHR that breeders should not be singled out as the worst of all humans.

You realize you fell for their posts

No tendies for Tom tonight!

Got my G Cup fiancee pregnant. Will find out the gender thursday

Probably CIS-gendered if she's pregnant.

>I was just pretending to be stupid