One understands then why woman has no sexual parts, properly speaking...

One understands then why woman has no sexual parts, properly speaking. It is because she is herself a sexual part – a sexual part of man, too cumbersome for him to carry permanently and therefore deposited outside himself for most of the time and taken up when needed. Moreover, the quality that distinguishes man from animals is this very power of equipping himself at any moment with an instrument, tool or arm that he needs, but that he can get rid of straight away, whereas the lobster has to drag his two pincers about with him everywhere. And just as man’s hand is a sort of grappling hook that enables him to adjust a hammer, sword or fountain-pen according to his needs, so his sex is the sort of grappling hook of the sexual parts rather than the sexual part itself.

M. Tournier, The Erl King

Loser

Ah, yes. that's why we humans are the only species with distinguishable male and female individuals.

Contrary

What amused them most was thefact that my sexual organs were in no way proportionate to mysize; they were those of a child under the age of puberty. The localdoctor produced a technical term which set off the general hilarityonce more, as everyone took it for a particularly racy obscenity. Hesaid I was ‘microgenitomorphous.’ My case was debated at length.Finally I just missed being rejected and was directed into signals, asection of the army which didn’t make many physical demands onits members.

Once more I’d been stupidly misjudged.

Stop using things as excuses to mantain your sadness and self pity addiction.
Sort yourself out

ll is sign. But only a piercing light or shriek will penetrate our blunted sight and hearing. Ever since my years of initiation at St Christopher’s I’ve always been aware of hieroglyphs written across my path, and a confused murmur of words in my ear. But till now I didn’t understand them. It’s true they did serve as repeated proof that the heavens are not absolutely void; but apart from that all they did was add to my already existing doubts about what to do with my life. Yesterday, however, the most banal circumstances produced the necessary flash of illumination

ALL IS A SIGN

Your parents were right about you.

This morning I woke with a strange start and the feeling it was time to get up. The alarm said a quarter to two, but ithad stopped. I got up to look at my watch on the table: it too hadstopped, at ten past two. I telephoned to find out the time: it wasseven o’clock.

wtf are you talking about. even lobsters are distinguishable by gender. And there are plenty of animals who have obvious personalities, thus individualism...

It really makes more sense that the male is a sexual extension of the female.

>arguing with Abel Tiffauges, the fucking psychopath and a brainlet from "The Erl King"

Your shield is broken
Your heart is naked
Nothing hits harder than the mirror
In the eternal nights of youth

>debated at length
lol good pun

Like a canary … In the six months since the phrase was uttered it has developed long and deep in me. I had known for a long timethat one of the most frequent forms of sexual fiasco is ejaculatioprecox, the sexual act insufficiently held back and deferred.

If one meekly accepts the ‘virility code’ women have evolved to protect their weakness. But, to begin with, there’s nothing degrading about likening love to eating. Many religions make a similar comparison – first and foremost Christianity, with the eucharist. What really needs taking to pieces is the exclusively feminine notion of virility which measures it in terms of sexual power, the latter consisting simply in postponing the sexual act as long as possible. This makes it a matter of abnegation, so that the term potency ought to be taken in the Aristotelian sense of ‘potential,’ the very opposite of the act itself. Sexual potency thus becomes the converse and in a sense the negation of the sexual act. It is the promise of the act, a promise never kept, the act indefinitely veiled, held back, suspended. Woman is power or potency, man is act. And so man is naturally impotent, naturally out of step with woman’s slow, vegetative ripenings …

what the fuck
Veeky Forums can't be this disconnected and blatantly retarded, can it?

don't ruin our funposting

a lot of writers are disconnected af, it seems

wtf

what is thread in this going on ?

>there are people that actually believe this

There are people who take everything seriously
Over 9000000 irony threads and ya still retorded

So..... profound.

There's a lot of ways of looking at the world, and this, is truly, one of the most retarded.

I can kill any female with my bare hands. If man is the extension of such miserable creature, life is truly meaningless.

die schiznorms

>OP starts a thread about sexuality that is not blatantly whiteknighting women
>Get shitted on with the usual adhom
Of all the most predictable things I've seen happen over and over again, this one is the most startling one.
Are women and whiteknights so insecure that nobody has the right to criticize some part of female nature?

Yup
Tiffauges author of this idea
Is a retard

t. roastie

And the brain, too?
Without men females cannot accomplish anything. I doubt they are fully sentient. More like very young children.

>Because of men*

The Erl-King is truly fantastic

>posts on Veeky Forums, yet unable to read
lurk a lot moar

I LOVE YOU user

it really makes sense that humans are just extensions of the african ape

It really makes more sense that the male and female are sexual extensions of the intersex.

This is the most profound bread.

Profound as this angel

reespect weeman