Uuu guys

Uuu guys.....

link?

www.gausscurvewithsnappycolorgradient.gov

test.mensa.no

125 from not really trying completely, which is about accurate based on my last Weschler score.

1337. I broke the test.

Everyone on Veeky Forums has 140 iq

Mine is quite low.

started needing to piss about 10 minutes in, still in line with other tests I've taken though.

Original test was 108. Did the test again and got this. Unreliable. It also didn't help that during the first test I had someone trying to talk to me the entire time

Wooo I'm smart. Now if only I had a job.

Honestly I'm surprised I didn't damage my brain more by the massive amounts of drinking and pot smoking I've done over the past few years. There was a point where I was smoking a gram on the daily. Guess my genetics are just that superior, or I started degeneracy too late for it to matter. Either way it's good to know I'm 130+ as I always thought I was.

I jerk off to the thought of my superior intellect

lol it honestly doesn't mean anything I have a high IQ (bollox) and a stem PhD yet I wouldn't consider myself clever by any measure unless perhaps cooking were considered

aren't things like this completely unreliable

i gotz me a fiftee free tymes,

I'm drunk and I got 130. I think the booze is making smarter.

yes, I believe they can give you a good ball park however they are missing key components of IQ, like crystal, fluid, verbal intelligence, working memory etc...
Actual IQ tests calculate all of these on top of various sub categories like creative flow.

I scoured a 120 but I've had clinical psychologists and people with 140+ IQ's tell me I'm very intelligent.

Honestly disappointed at the result.
Other than two questions, the rest always followed the same patterns.

I shoved a soldering iron up my nose and wiggled it around until I couldn't remember my parents, and I still scored 148

>tfw brainlet

>You're very smart, user.

As bad as these tests are at measuring intelligence, typically people are even worse.