Hildawg book: FUCK MODS EDITION

I'm about 30% through. It's the rantings of a crazy lady, just like I knew it would be. Share your thoughts on the book before the dipshit mods move it to /pol/ again.

We just had a thread about this
Fuck off

Mods need to read a fucking book

Hillary should read Proust. Hey, is there anyone on Veeky Forums who identifies with Proust for any obscure sexual reason?

If oyu guys keep it to talking shit about the images from the book instead of starting to talk about Trump vs her they might not remove it.

Someone post the fake paragraphs. One had her tour bus crash

maybe voyeurism

Oedipus fantasy

I can't even tell which ones are fake anymore. I'll read something here and think "no way she put that in writing" the open my ePub and sure enough there it is

Her inability to comprehend the basic message behind Orwell should disqualify her from any job that requires critical thinking

is this the /pol/ circlejerk thread

I like the part where Obeezy tells her to go on TV and surrender publicly to the pussy grabber.

mild one, bu jup, jup

does this make her sound good or bad in her opinion

>they arrived too late
Wtf? Is Hillary doing some CPT shaming?

and the other one

I want to believe

Holy shit

>I wanted to scream. I wanted to shout "Why America? Why have you let us down? why have you let me down? All you had to do was to vote for me! this was supposed to me my time to shine!" but I didn't. I kept those thoughts to myself. Instead I spent most of my time with my lovely family, watching reruns of Girls, which features strong and resilient women such as myself, drinking pumpkin spice lattes, giving Trump the side eye on twitter, doing yoga, running, but mostly watching netflix and drinking red wine. I watched Steven Colbers epic takedown of trump. I mean two scoops? come on, what a moron. At the end of the day I thought back to what Maya Angelou said "A strong woman's soul beats like a drum against the ensemble of history" and realized that it totally applied to my struggle, as i am the 2pac of the social media generation.

is it a public persona wash or does she actually show a part of her real (probably evil) self to the public?