Why does Veeky Forums dislike Stephen King?

After all, he's only one of the top four Greatest Writers(TM)

Is Veeky Forums gone for good? Is it just going to be shitposting and bait threads from now on?

No way in hell. Surprised it's not all black people though.

Veeky Forums doesn't read

Who says we don't? King is /ourguy/

>greatest inventors
>only whites

omg wait till they find out xDD redpill for lord kek
this board is for white identity politics now, sweetums

This post is straight out of Tel Aviv. Literature, like all things great, is and always has been the cultural specialty of white men. We write the best books, we shape the field, and we will take it back and determine where it goes in the future. This has nothing to do with pol or identity politics, it's just the reality of how things are, the natural order of things.

This. He's probably hired by the state of Israel to subvert whiteness and breed it out through lies on Veeky Forums. Let's start some Jew related threads on this board to redpill the sheeple.
All threads must revolve around whiteness to wake them up

is The Stand good
I like post apocalypse stories

>We

This thread is about race now. Contribute, or fuck off back to plebbit. Who built Western civilization? The white man. Not women. Not arabs. Not jews. Not blacks. And now the West is crumbling due to giving women the vote and importing subhumans. Liberalism was the greatest mistake the white race ever committed. But there's still time to make up for it.

Yeah, we. Veeky Forums is the cultural space of the white man. We don't have to take it over. Even if you're some white cuck who's been freebasing jewish propaganda your whole life, you are unwittingly tapped in to and carrying on your people's tradition when you talk about these great works of literature.

Lol, even if you don't know the first thing about the jewish problem, you should still be able to spot these jewish trolls from a mile away.

White people disgust me.
Their food is atrocious.

this, we have no problem with King whatsoever, so you can quit making these threads now

Id rather be caught with my whole arm up my ass than be caught reading a Stephen King book

Horror is stupid.

Whether it's nonfiction (Derrida) or fiction (Kafka) the Jews have always had a nose for great writing!

>Who built Western civilization?

The Jews.

don't know what's more annoying: ignorant /pol/acks or ignorant leftists baiting as ignorant /pol/acks

Negative.

mfw its real

>white people write the best books
WRONG

He didn't write any books =/

You're thinking of Plato.

>Wuz

But wuz there ever any doubt?

You realize Google arranges results according to cookies, browser history, search engine history, IP and region?

bonus fact: Google might even completely hide results according to these.

My results are identical and I searched once with my normal browser and once with one that has no cookies or history.

Good luck in the future if you decide to trust Google.

Almost like assholes have been trying desperately for two hundred years to have ancient Egyptians appear white instead of black. God forbid a black person ever does anything historically significant

greatest author
and
greatest writer

are two different search terms with different results

Black people don't do historically significant things because they have the lowest mean IQ of any race. No surprise here, they're a slave race. Egypt was a white society that over many centuries and even millennia became mixed through invasions, though a white elite still existed as we can see from genetic data. Modern Egyptians are the descendants of the invaders that caused the civilization to die: semitic/arab with 10% African admixture.

It's 'greatest writers' on both pictures.

Yesterday was Samuel Johnsons birthday and not one post. Shame.