What are some books about recurring images?

What are some books about recurring images?

die turknorm

You too? I wonder why the intelligence can't figure out this one. Do you select the car in the top right corner in front of the building?

i get that one and the broome road one at least once a day

I keep getting both too. Humps for 180 yards. I wonder what that means. Is it some sort of message to us? The AI is crazy.

>Select all squares with vehicles
You retard, no wonder it keeps coming back

lmfao

i get this one all the time desu

I select signs no matter what the instructions are and it usually works after two to tree tries.
Hopefully it doesn't get someone killed by self-driving cars one day.

CALLE

DE

I get these two. I think they're used as controls for your selections on other recaptchas.

possibly, but having recurring images like this defeats the point of having captchas. if you know you are going to get the same image occasionally, it would be easy to write a script to check for it and defeat the captcha mechanism sometimes

also i think stanislaw lem wrote a story about recurring images or summat

I do the same. Or do one question correctly and the other incorrectly. I actually do hope this causes problems for self-driving cars. Fuck google and fuck technology.

The easiest way to solve this is to select the sign in the two top squares of the left column.

this

Daily reminder that you can switch to ez captcha

I've had a recent streak of failed capatchas lately. It's infuriating. I'm tired of clicking the storefronts.

>select all MILITARY HELICOPTERS
maybe it is time to buy a pass

WHATS GOING ON

>Hehe isn't this annoying guys???
>maybe you should buy a Veeky Forums pass xd
No. Fuck off jewt

just get a pass and you don't have to deal with this bullshit

>jewt
user... moot has been gone for more than two years.

I wonder who could be behind this post...