Why do you hate him?

Why do you hate him?

But I don't.
I love Freddy and I WILL defend him!

he invented postmodernism which paved the way for cultural marxism.

Because Veeky Forums is full of pathetic, washed-up, pseudo-intellectual losers who scoff at the girl across the table at the café reading Milk & Honey instead of the patrician's taste (kek get it? I said a Veeky Forums meme unironically in my mind!) James Joyce all whilst refusing to accept the ubermensch mentality because if they haven't read every philosophical text in history they can't make a decisive conclusion on how to accurately live all while the girl across the table HAS made that decisive choice on how to live and fucks Chad daily, has a great job, a loving family, and will NEVER FUCK ANYONE FROM Veeky Forums.

Sound about right? This fucking board is such cancer. Yet I'm sure I'll get responses such as, "brainlet. redditor. you don't understand the artist way of life." as if any of these things are worse than being a dumb fucking Veeky Forums 4channer stuck in a perpetual loop of drug and alcohol dependence, debt, and chronic depression.

Fuck off.

I feel like you just have that saved in your clipboard to paste whenever you encounter someone you don't like.

People keep comparing me to him.

No, they don't. They are just laughing at you behind your back.

This is like one of those Chad/Virgin memes

He's a worse Stirner

No, they laugh in my face, while comparing me to him.

It's the original chad/virgin meme

Why do you let us upset you so much, sweetie?

This, do people really get this incensed over Veeky Forums?

They probably think he's suyuuch a nihilist xD and you're probably just some sad sack that's soooo existential

>feel
Next time try thinking you projecting brainlet

Nu-Veeky Forums hates philosophy because is "le useless amirite xD" and he represents the most non-utalitarian and non-materialistic side of philosophy. Also, most of Veeky Forums doesn't really appreciate art and are just a bunch of "reals > feels" nerds, and Nietzsche was a pretty artsy guy who constantly shits on the uncultured plebs and "muh reason/logic" autists like Plato/Socrates (see birth of tragedy)

Not really

He was still right though user, don't be a faggot.

"cultural marxism" is just a symptom of the degenerate system called neo-liberal capitalism which has its roots in the thoughts of way older philosophers (enlightment fags).

You haven't been browsing Veeky Forums for very long. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

*blocks you are footpath*

>respond "faith is just belief without pleb" and keep walking
>K then goes home and autistically writes the Sickness unto Death like someone on /pol/ makes a nigger hate thread
>I go home and have a laugh and a drink while fucking my wife

you mean why does he hate himself

>"faith is just belief without pleb"

Hwhat did he meme by this?

>"neo-liberal capitalism" is just a symptom of the degenerate system called feudalism which has its roots in the thoughts of way older philosophers (medieval fags).

Faith is just belief without evidence pleb

Ever heard of Philipp Mainländer? He's a very wizardly philosopher and disciple of Schopenhauer, but far more pessimistic. He even advocated chastity and suicide in his works. He killed himself at age 34 and, as far as I know, he never married. Nietzsche, in all his douchebaggery, called Mainländer a "mawkish apostle of virginity" in his book The Gay Science. That's the reason why I hate him.

he was the original sjw

He made fun of muh christianity

Based N
Imagine being this dumb

I don't. The majority of this board doesn't understand him.

>plebbit
please go back

He's all anyone wants to talk about. He's partially responsible for the falsehood that existentialism and stoicism comprise the totality of philosophical topics worth pontificating about

Nietzsche's cuckoldry for artists is the worst part about him. Plato was right: a poet is a mere tool of the philosopher, and the love for art can't change this fact.

nobody uses this definition of faith except fideists and reddit atheists
they actually have a lot in common

Poet =/= poetry

Both are mere tools and worshiping them only shows a secret desire to be subjugated.