Which single one book will make me a knowitall philosopher that's smarter than anybody else?

Which single one book will make me a knowitall philosopher that's smarter than anybody else?

My diary desu

The Bible.

Neck yourself.

Oracle at Delphi. Might have to provide your on sibyl these days, it is in Greece.

>Neck yourself
Okay, now this is getting serious. Not only do they derail every interesting thread with their bullshit, and shower us with their memes, now they're trying to take away our "my diary desu" shitpost.

This is not on.

Is it a sincerely responding to meme trolls day, Mr Nice Palindrome Numbers user? I'm in!

How do I read the Akashic records?

>christlarping
>neck yourself
cringe

the dictionary

The Culture of Critique

You can't keep us contained in /pol/.

We do read and write but our personalities follow us wherever we go.

>We do read and write but our personalities follow us wherever we go
>but our personalities follow us wherever we go
What did he mean by this?

"Single one book"
Pick up a grammar book first

Philosophical Investigations. All problems become dissolvable afterwards

capital vol1-3 by karl marx

I've yet to see a single post by someone from /pol/ that was anywhere near intelligent. I don't believe you when you say you read. People like you are an embarrassment. Go back.

No such thing as a stupid question, huh?

The Fault In Our Stars.

>The Bible will guide you to love and understanding
>unless someone makes a joke that is

cringe

It doesn't exist.

honestly if ur noob and dont have the time to get into any of the non-fiction stuff. read sophie's world. thats where most philosophy majors say they started. its a decent intro and a really easy read. if that shit goes over your head just drop the subject and study history or psychology