Stephen King

I've read all his novels. Give me one topic he didn't write about and I'll prove you wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

bartleby.com/190/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flower arrangement.

He wrote a short story where a man buys his wife flowers from a vendor. The vendor talks him into roses instead of teaflowers, which he claims are better for giving to your mother because she won't complain about how much they cost or how you spent too much on them.

Gemmology. Synthetizers. The Pakistani stock market.

The Japanese Civil War

Eroticism in Sufi whirling

A guide on how to be a good writer.

space opera

Teenagers deciding not to have an orgy.

vaginal rejuvenation

>Gemmology
Andy talks about obsidian and quartz in the Shawshank redemption.
>Synthetizers
In the Dark Tower. Either in Lud or the emerald palace where the meet OZ
>Paki stock market
A winrar is you

Jackie Chan

The similarities present between the two videogames, Halo and Doom

A good ending

Nope.
Nope
On Writing by Stephen King
The Jaunt
Wizard and Glass: Roland and Susan spend a lot of the book trying to avoid fucking they do anyways eventually

On Writing by King is absolute trash.
Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch's On Writing is leagues ahead: bartleby.com/190/

They gotta fix sussanah after she gets fucked by a demon in dark tower series.
Eddie Dean and his brother like Kung Fu movies in dark tower, Jackie may have been mentioned.
Nope.
The Night Flier has a very spooky ending. Funny at the last second too.

Oops, I was scrolling Veeky Forums bottom up and I didn't see the thread. I just hate King's On Writing. Still, give Sir QC a read - you won't regret it.

How many copies did your books sell? Maybe you should buy it and learn something ;^)

Macrophilia

Detta Walker fucks all kinds of honk mahfah's for fun back in the day and she had her legs amputated.

Demon orgy

If he did write about it try to be as specific as possible on where it is located... for research

A group of childhood friends who develop psychic powers and must use them as adults to defeat an alien threat.

scary clown (real)

Something of literary or philosophical value.

Better work than the Jaunt if there is one?

Israel

The ((((((jewish)))))) question

Anime

Clowns

Should I read "it"? I kinda enjoyed the Stand and Salem's Lot. The movies green mile, kujo, carrie, pet cemetery, were entertaining too.

Why didn't you like it?

A spooky house

Why atheism is bad.

The Jaunt wasn't a space opera, that's stretching the definition of space opera to include anything science fiction.

Preteen girl having a train run on her by peers in a filthy sewer.

Whether or not traps are gay.

Why feet are the patrician fetish

Stephen King is horror for brainlets.

A review of Harry Potter where he admits that kids reading JK Rowling are trained to read Stephen king

Recommend horror for brainlords.

I'm not here to spoonfeed. Find out yourself.

His own weird face.

How's 22/11/63? I have that in my wishlist and I was planning on reading it as soon as I'm finished with what in currently reading.

I liked It, The Stand and Misery.

I really liked it, though I haven't read much of King.
It's got an incredibly endearing comfy atmosphere and not just captures the mood of an era but really let's you live it.

Best I can do is the wastelands where Susanna is raped by a demon or the end of revival with the description of "Mother"
Dreamcatcher :)
IT
Misery
I liked quite a few short stories more than The Jaunt. The Boogeyman, The Night Flier, Popsy, Dolan's Cadillac, The Raft, The Ledge, The Ten O'clock people.
Nope
There's a fun little old Nazi in Apt Pupil
Nope, but we did catch Percy jerking off to a lewd Popeye comic in green mile.
IT
Yes read them all
29 neibolt street or the doorkeeper as Jake tried to make it back to midworld
Father Callahan loses his faith while battling a vampire... Not good.
Yeah... Beachworld is a much better example
IT
Firestarter where the guy starts crossdressing is the best I can do.
I don't remember, but there are all sorts of strange kinks in his books, so there could be something.

Dark tower where he literally writes himself into the story.

This It's definitely in my top 5 favorites and I've read them all.

Stephen king is shit

Religion.

Beachworld isn't space opera either. Just because it takes place in space doesn't make it a space opera. Beachworld was, if I remember correctly, about two explorers stranded on a desert planet who are struggling against their environment to survive, while space opera typically centers around the exploits of a crew aboard a spacefaring vessel as they explore a galaxy, fight interstellar wars, or whatever the plot is in that particular series.

Semi-prime Numbers (integers that are the product of two primes).

Which would you say is his best novel after the 00s? I've only read Cell but I found it mediocare, I've got Lisey's Story, Under the Dome and his time travel JFK book somewhere in my room but I just can't be motivated to read them. I ATTEMPTED Duma Key but I found it too boring.

Cell would have benefited more from a little fleshing out. In retrospect, the manga "I Am A Hero" took the core concept of Cell which was itself a ripoff of 28 Days Later and did it much better. King can't into zombies, apparently.

Under the Dome is closest to his older works from what you've listed, though I haven't read 11/22/63 yet. UtD has the small town drama with secrets, the paranormal catalyst, and quite a few senseless edgy deaths, so if that's what you like about King then that's the way to go.

Mr. Mercedes and the sequel are also serviceable detective novels. Nothing mindblowing or memorable but good to kill some time in the way that lesser mystery serials can be.

Dark Tower as a series is worth it as well if only because it's his so-called magnum opus.

Everything else with, again, the possible exception of 11/22/63 is kinda meh.

I've already read Dark Tower but I'll give Under the Dome a read and I've already read the first ten or so volumes of I Am a Hero before it got licensed in my country but I've been meaning to get the omnibus editions and if anything it's more of a rip off of Robert Kirkman's idea for what The Walking Dead would've originally been about. I agree about Cell, I would've loved for him to have explained more about the origin of the cell phone plague and where it came from and stuff.

Topic he hasn't written about? the beneficial and negative effects consuming sports drinks has on performance in cycling.

>lewd popeye comic
i'm intrigued yet disgusted. post scene.

Underage gangbang

The entire beginning of Revival

Well, sometimes you gotta accept that a stretch is the best I can do.

N and the dark tower in Lud where they try to solve Blaine's riddle to escape the city.

I like 11/22/63, Under the Dome, and the Mercedes Trilogy in that order.

Nah. He did write a story called Stationary Bike where a fat guy rides one to get healthy... Spooky stuff happens.

How many times we gonna go over this? IT.
I will tell you one worse child fuck scene though: in his story the Library Policeman, King goes into graphic detail about a little boy getting raped outside a public library. "A rod of hot iron..." Still makes my skin crawl in disgust. More kiddies get diddled in Doleres Clairborne, Gerald's Game, and Doctor Sleep FYI.

Sister fisting. And Mr. McSisterfister

11/22/63 is the only King book I've read. It convinced me that was enough. That copypasta about him being Harry Potter for adults turned out a little too true for my tastes. And the ending, which is considered one of his better ones apparently, is so rubbish I can't imagine what his bad endings are like.

At least we got a waifu out of it though.

the tampa bay buccaneers 1993 season

>11/22/63
What is it about?

>MC is a teacher
>He frequents a diner run by an old guy he's sorta friends with
>One day the old guy asks him to come by
>Old guy has aged several years overnight and is dying of cancer
>He informs the MC that there's a wormhole in the back of his diner that leads to 1958
>He's been using it to procure cheap supplies for his diner
>Lately however he's been trying to prevent JFK from being assassinated
>Unfortunately he got cancer during this mission and was forced to abort
>So now he's passing it off to the MC

And things go on from there. It's pretty comfy.

i don't know

i dont know

I don't Know gtfo black boi

Using Veeky Forums to usher a new era of white chauvinism

Did the CIA give him cancer? Is it filled with weird sex fetishes? Maybe a few milfs, teacher student romping?
I mean King turned a book about the flu into a black 100+ year old woman saying how she liked when men squirted their hot juice inside her.

>black boi
??????

Hmm, I don't know