User i entrust the canon to you

user i entrust the canon to you...

>Here kid, they're all yours, you earned it.
>H-Harold-kun, I can't...
>I never could get the damn things to work anyways.

Thank you Bloom Senpai! I will cherish it dearly and take great care of it!

Can I read a little DFW on the side?

obviously, DFW is currently the endgame of the western canon whether Bloom likes it or not.

Remember me...
Remember...
The canon...

You think he ever goes out and stretches his legs

I mean, he had to lose all that weight somehow...

His hand isn't fading away! He can still write!

Why the fuck would I need a giant gun from this skeletor ass looking old man?

fuck this honky ass mummy looking faggot

this is now an ass thread

Remind me, why have we entrusted the Western Canon to some Middle Eastern shitskin in the first place?

*combat music starts playing*

Look at him man. He's just gonna let himself die. What he needs to start doing is trying to get in shape.

Much better than before. He used to look like a balloon

imagine if hot girls wanted to spend time with you, that shit would be wild

imagine if you had a real job and didn't live in your mother's basement eating hotpockets, moderating a board about literature when you don't even fucking read anything but vidyagame blogs, that shit would be wild

Do they make vegan hotpockets?

The endgame because its so shitty and no one even wants to read books after finishing it maybe.

My name is Gregory Berrycone, commander of the Armies of NEET, General of the Lit-Bro Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Harold Bloom. Witness to a desecrated Canon, friend to defamed white men. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

haha this is perfect.

Go on without me user... I'll hold her off. Go!

>that filename

keek

I won't let you down!!

jokes on you. I live in the attic. my parents don't even have a basement.

I don't want it. Bloody stupid idea in the first place.

He's already faded from memory and he isn't even dead. He nemeses are all standing triumphant. If anyone remembers Bloom, it's because of Rowley and King laughing at his corpse.

OK. I will begin by removing all lit-crit and sociology from the curriculum. Any objections?

He will bloom again

I will punch King right in his philthrum

i gonna aim for that hairstyle from now on

We didn't. Boomers were brainwashed by jews so they gave our society over to them, they're now flooding it with mudskins, and we must in turn shoah them again or boot them to Israel to stop the situation from getting further out of hand.

Just like Edmund Wilson. Only remembered for his failed takedowns of Lovecraft, Chandler and Tolkien.

One might even say that the Holocaust was the best thing that ever happened to the Jewish people, inasmuch as it has become an enormous cudgel with which to smash in the head of anyone who says anything disparaging about the Jews, or who fights against their particular interests.

Man I watched the Charlie Rose interview with him the other day.

He looks fucking awful now. So sad.

Fuck JK Rowling.

Edmund Wilson is a large part of the reason writers like Nabokov, Hemingway and Faulkner became highly rated, he was an important critic

>He looks fucking awful now

Dude he's nearly 90, give the man a break

I want new pictures of bloom. This one is like 5 years old.

>Nabokov
Overshadowed by his takedown of Lolita. And his dismissive opinion of Kafka didn't do himself any favors either.

I will never let you down, assuming you want me to uphold everything the western canon speaks for. Unfortunately for your state of mind you were, by fate, forced as an arbiter who, faced with the (albeit naturally-inclined) challenge to read day in and day out. Fortunately however your work was not in vain, and anyone willing to put their trust into yours and gods hands, however Gnostic that belief may be, will find that a healthy amount of reading and non-reading will lead to a life that would have otherwise may not have been easier to come by had you not spent the entirety of your life dedicated to the notion of keeping the tradition alive. God bless.

I don't think that's controversial at all. Jews are the myth-makers and always the victims of those myths, and they've been playing this card for thousands of years. That's what Exodus is about: the poor little jews getting kicked out of Egypt for trying to impose monotheism on everyone.

his canon list dumb as fuck he has unknown people like "Pablo Neruda" and no fucking Voltaire or Dostoevsky wtf harold

(You)

>Vice: I was hoping to talk first about The Western Canon.

>Harold Bloom: Do you mean the whole category, or what I wrote about it?

>I mean your book.

>But can we make an agreement? Let’s forget that damned list.

>Ha. Do you mean the appendix in the back of the book that lists all the canonical works?

>The list was not my idea. It was the idea of the publisher, the editor, and my agents. I fought it. I finally gave up. I hated it. I did it off the top of my head. I left out a lot of things that should be there and I probably put in a couple of things that I now would like to kick out. I kept it out of the Italian and the Swedish translations, but it’s in all the other translationsabout 15 or 18 of them. I’m sick of the whole thing. All over the world, including here, people reviewed and attacked the list and didn’t read the book. So let’s agree right now, my dear. We will not mention the list.

>It’s a deal.

>I wish I had nothing to do with it. I literally did it off the top of my head, since I have a pretty considerable memory, in about three hours one afternoon.

I will never let you down senpai

I already got one in my pants lol but thx anyway

ps you look like youre waiting on the bus for Auswitch haha, you skeleton jew fuck

I entreat ye... Veeky Forums...
Good...bye...

Fucking geriatric sellout

an attempt was made

this makes me sad

It makes me happy to see jews who undermine western culture disappear. I salute the maker.

Bloom has done more to celebrate and protect the Western tradition than the entire conservative movement

All right leftypol we get it.

That's debatable but not saying much anyway.

>the holocaust was an inside job
big if true

That post doesn't imply that the Holocaust was an inside job; it just implies that the Jews ultimately benefited from it.

By design. Most of the holocaust industry/folklore was developed during the 1970s.

Wasn't a lot of the victims orthodox as well? Regular jews usually hates the orthodox. Seems like a good deal really.