Gondor calls for economic aid!

Gondor calls for economic aid!

I always wondered, what was up with that schiz king and the way he molested those cherry tomatoes?

How about you order 4 of our Rohan Toilets first?

>Many of these trees were my friends. Creatures I had known from nut or acorn. Many of them had hedge funds.

You know the answer, Aragorn: the oil wells.
Your... "people", they are stupid, insolent, uncreative: what could they possibly do with those resources? You savages do not even know how to mine for that damn thing!
This is the deal: give me those sites, and I'll guarantee you that not even one of the members of your pathetic tribe will starve... it's up to you, dirty wanderer.

>Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you... but I can claim you as a dependent!

Why should Rohan help them? What has (((Gondor))) done for us?

And my tax receipts!

Khajiit has coin if you have sovereign debt

For the last time, fool: you have to accept more orcs.

wtf.

My... my... my private properrrrty.

What say you of the spoiled waters! when will the dysentery deaths be enough!?

Without a shadow of a doubt, the best thread on Veeky Forums right now. It's 80% samefagging, but it is brilliant.

kek

100% agree. this () had me in stiches

it was like, supposed to symbolize how he consumed his men's lives by sending them to the slaughter or some shit. Idk man fuck, I was busy listening to the gay ass hobbit song ffs

LOTR is a political diatribe on the evils of private property. He saw it coming: The far left and far right would duke it to see who had more balls: Nazi killin antifa or The Last Bastion of Whitedom

Specifically Tolkien was targeting bored white men with creative imaginations who had already read Das Kapital 5 times over and lovingly swallowed Marxian loads time and time again

The Orcs, physically repulsive old rich white men racist as fuck (alt right). Wanted to decimate all hordes who wouldn't submit to their/Sauron's rule. Tolkien rode Pomo dick hard, its irony Sauron is a dark/black character

This is why Gandalf goes mediocre white (more Gray) to Super Saiyan White halfway through. Tolkien is saying this is who the white people really are, ignore the Orcish mothefuckers we pure as fuck nigga. We must stand up to these ugly ass mothafuckas who aint even white, nigga

Gandalf says nigga I dont care if you is short as fuck, fat, crazy (lookin at you Bilbo nigga done lost his gotdamnd mind over a shiny), look we gotta stand up to these ugly ass mothefuckers. I want us to work together except for them

Gandalf hikes up his britches, takes a deep breath and talks to all the other hoodlords. Keep these evil white men out of our lands.

See Tolkien knew that in the future the far left will hate the Old World White, thus turning the Old World White into the new Black.

In a perversion of racial and political forces, Tolkien is saying look at how silly all these races are, aligning over skin color. Meanwhile you still have authoritarian nutjobs on both sides telling everyone what to do, faggot hobbits jerkin off in the Shire, classic, smart ass Elves trying to pretend all this isn't happening, Orcs practice cannibalism as a form of ritual, may the best Orc live and eat (looks like meats back on the menu boys), Dwarves are the fat proletariat who complains about "not having his mountain", the race of men (the Human proper, divided) quarrels over lordship simple worms infiltrate the Republics, (funny that Tolkien uses The Old Rich White Men (Orcs) to infiltrate Theoden...)

What are all these races aligned in. They all just want a home to come back to. Frodo just wants the Shire to still be there when he returns. Aragorn just wants to fulfill his destiny as the True King of Gondor. Gandalf is already home. Sauron just wants to take what is his, everything. Greedy. The Elves are fascinating from this lot, egalitarian, yet they see the issue with Sauron taking all and no one else getting a say, which is why they align as they do, although quite hesitant at first to get involved.

The whole time they are all fighting for what they perceive to be theirs. The antifa is the unified movement against overwhelming Sauronical tyranny

tldr, bad shitpost.

and Tolkien (PBUH) never read a single postmodern work in his blessed life

hearty keks

post more op

How about you finish your apprenticeship as plumber, Aragorn son of Arathon?

“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is whether or not to accept the risk and buy equities at discount prices."

we have one of these every day, it's just a meme

Good thread
Bad post, go back.

Arise, arise, Raiders of Théoden
Fell deeds awake: fire and overleverage!
C-suites shall be shaken, shares shall be tendered,
A sword-day, a red day, ere the market closes!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

Invest in Bitcoin you fools!

"Your investments in Bitcoin were wise, my lord. It will no doubt become a global specie outside of government control used widely for all means of consumer and investment products. It has after all never shown any sign of instability, or structural concerns. Perhaps you should buy some more, my gracious sovereign?"

>Balim Goldmountain
kek

"Where are my stocks, my bonds, my cash reserves? What are all these 'Bitcoins?'"

and then you come along with a euphoric comment to reddit the whole thing up. kill yourself.