Romance novels for men?

I'm a guy hungry for some romance. Specifically looking for a male author, or at least a female author who understands young men. Ideally I'd like the gist of the plot to involve the young man yearning for innocent love from a sweet (Christian or Christian-esque) girl. The romance stems from them growing to know and trust each other as well as gradually explore each other's boundaries.

I also want the guy (main char) to have low self esteem starting off, but slowly gains confidence.

Though I'm also open to any suggestions. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogg_(novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pussy.

Katawa Shoujo

Crime and punishment

This

Venus in Furs :-)

Thanks, friend.

Corruption of Champions

This is actually a pretty solid recommendation. I think OP would enjoy Lilly's route.

Start taking zinc.

If you would be okay with weeb shit theirs Spice and Wolf. Not sure if it's exactly what you looking for though. The girl is a pagan wolf goddess and the guy is a moderately successful Trader. The traitor, Lawrence, agrees to take the wolf goddess, Holo, to her home far in the North. On their Journey they learn to love and trust each other. The entire series of light novels is available in English but I can't say how good the transmission is. Quite a bit of anime is a reversal of the western romance novel. I swear nearly everything in anime happens through cute girls.

Fucking write it dude. Seems like you got the whole idea down

Cringe

The Sorrows of Young Werther

White Nights, Dostoevsky

:)

Anna Karenina

I really love Tom Robbins but I think either sex could get off to his work (it's also sweet and cute and romantic usually too)

I don't want weeb shit nor do I want high brow, "thick" novels like Dostoyevsky. I sort of want an accessible novella feature the plot I mentioned before. Preferable taken place in the modern day, but I do like historical drama.

Are there any good books about big jucy thick cocks sliding cleanly into beautiful pure white assholes?

Just watch anime, dude.

the knight in panther's skin

Crime and Punishment has some romance that I really liked, but it's very subtle. Les Misérables also has some romance, but it's like 5%~8% of the book.

My First Love by Ivan Turgenev

This is almost close to what I want, but I don't want to read a mangoo, I want a novel. But this almost exactly it.

Are Russians good at romance or what?

Which translation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogg_(novel)

How are russians a mangoo?

To some extend War and Peace, see Pierre's and Andrey's love

Literally my novel desu

What? everyone in that story is melodramatic as fuck and the guy has no self esteem issues. There is also very little romantic interactions, its less about them growing to know and trust each other and more about unraveling the misunderstandings and questing for a way to be together

came here to say this

Hokuto no Ken Light novel

Im not sure if this is what im looking at (kind of unrelated to the topic) but few days ago I so a commercial about an upcoming movie. Its a story of 2 lovers where a woman is more of an innocent while the guy starts innocent but becomes more and more ruthless as he is swept up in the revolution and ww2. Its based on Dostoevsky's work or maybe tolstoy

lolita

White Nights is about a pathetic guy who lives alone, meets a girl that was rejected by a traveller that promised to take her with him and then at the end she meets the traveler again and goes live with him abandoning the pathetic protagonist who starts having suicidal thoughts.

At least that's what I remember from the novel.

>a girl that was rejected by a traveller that promised to take her with him
is this the sequel to notes from underground? Cause that would be funny.

Great Expectations

The translation is fucking horrible, don't do it. I loved the anime and wanted more, but the translation is so badly written I couldn't finish book one.

The Tale of Genji really touched me, I cried several times.

Golem and the jinni

It's sad how few actually romance focused anime are good it portraying relationships, at least in comparison to those where it isn't the focus.

Get that armless pretentious slut out of this thread

fuck books nigga, read emma

best romance manga of all time

OF ALL TIIIIMEEE

You need to read pride and prejudice
Then Emma
Then War and peace