Reading for the supreme gentlemen

What books would one recommend to those seeking refinement? To those seeking to be a supreme gentleman. Whether it be in literary taste, etiquette or a desire to better one's self?

My Twisted World
Schopenhauer's On Women
Notes from Underground
A Conspiracy Against the Human Race
The Ego and Its Own
No Longer Human

You look like you'd enjoy Twilight

The funny thing is the guy was actually average-looking and could even be called handsome by some. Just goes to show how much having a shitty personality can fuck up your life.

Ecole des Femmes if you want to be like Elliot but still get laid.

He's def not pretty but yes he couldve gotten laid with some uglier chicks

I used to have that exact shirt. I really liked it.
A girl I was sleeping with stole it.

on every picture he has that 'supreme gentleman-smarter therefore better than you'-scowl going on that every IT department monkey runs around with, that alone puts off 99% of mankind

>biologically suited to have multiple partners
>get stuck bearing child for 9 months
It's like people forgot life before birth control.

Nice.

>Chances of child mortality extremely high
>Risk of childbirth extremely high
>Cost of raising children is extremely high
>Apparently biologically suited to multiple partners.

Not true today, but if you want to talk about biology, it only makes sense that women are more disposed to having a few children from one loyal provider. Otherwise the risk of raising and birthing kids is too low.

If you fucked around with many men they'd simply leave because they couldn't trust that the kid was theirs and then you'd have a woman having to support herself and her kid post-pregnancy.

Don't waste your time with the books, head straight for the fanfiction. Most of them are better than the books, in my opinion

Which brand was it, desu?

I fucking love being 6'. I'd like to be taller, but at much over 6' I think things would be a bit more difficult in day-to-day life. Already there's various points along the sidewalk on the way to the grocery store that I have to duck in order to not have leaves/branches hit my head. It'd probably be worth it though.

That's fucking hilarious. Makes me proud of my writings that are betterer.

He was also rich. The reason why he couldn't get laid is because he did a bunch of sperg shit. Like he'd throw coffee at couples r spray a squirt gun filled with orange juice at passing girls.

>that troubled murderer
>supreme
>gentleman
pick none

>Schopen on women
Kys honestly

bunp

L'Morte de Arthur

Based

ugh, it's pretty repulsive desu. look at OP again. it's the face of the captain of the varsity football team. except this kid is just a loser.

This is the most degeneracy filled thread I've ever seen on lit. Reminder to not race mix so your kids don't turn out looking like central Asian mongrels with no identity.

ED medication is subsidised in Australia. I always have to warn the old blokes not to take it with their heart medication.

That's a nice way to put it

I don't know

I don't know

I donno

I don't knowwww

I also don't know

I don't know

That sounds hilarious. He might've been able to find a deviant girl to do that sort of stuff with him if he had really tried.