What are some Veeky Forums jobs?

What are some Veeky Forums jobs?

NEET

fpbp

I was an English major and now work as an "instructional designer" at a large health insurance company. Basically, I write training materials for claims processors. It is pretty awful. Wish I had stayed in school and pursued a career in academia.

I'm currently a NEET but I need to get a job so I'm looking for recommendations h-he-h-he

Night's watch
Get paid to read and every now and then make sure junkies aren't trying to steal the computers.

A priest.

artisan

That would be an ecumenical matter

night time cleaner. Clean as quick as possible then read the remaining time of your shift (its a shit job).

Self-publish books and make a little bit of money but not enough to live off of.

Author (obviously)
Editor
Librarian
Literary critic
Teacher or Professor
Lawyer
Homeless begger

translator

Is transcription Veeky Forums? I get voyeuristic snapshots into the lives of people I will never meet.

this
Even if you don't translate literature, it's acceptable.

Might be controversial, but it's not stated here: Journalist

actually sounds nice. I'm too much of a weak manlet for that though

Anything can be a Veeky Forums job if you make an effort live your life in Veeky Forums fashion

I once had a night-time janitorial job that required me to clean toilets. I will not pretend that it was easy or enjoyable. But I was allowed to listen to music, so I would play audiobooks while I worked

One of the most transcendent experiences of my life came from listening to an audio recording of the King James bible as I scrubbed diarrhea out of a urinal

Top show to be hoenest

Famously, Faulkner was working as a night watchman/fireman at Ole Miss when he wrote As I Lay Dying. D.H. Lawrence was a schoolteacher. Wittgenstein was a schoolteacher. Celine was a doctor. William Carlos Williams was a doctor. Gaddis basically never gave up his day job as a PR man. Vonnegut was a car salesman. Pinecone worked for Boeing. Melville had a ton of odd jobs. Bukowski worked as a postal clerk.

Anything is a Veeky Forums job so long as it doesn't stop you from writing.

firstu postu bestu postu

Professional Sophist.

I imagine being a pilot would be a pretty Veeky Forums job.

That's BolaƱo tier!