So this i s the power of slam poetry

so this i s the power of slam poetry....

You are like little babby
Watch this

So this is the power... Of stale shitposting, woa

t. upset dyke

Improvement desu

t. upset sperg. If you don't want to get called out, don't post 2 year old memes, autismo. And if you insist on doing that, at least have the courtesy to post that photo where she has blowjob eyes.

kek imagine being this mad

Shut up lesbo

u mad bro

>same number of subscribers
What kind of pottery is this?

Perhaps the screenshots of both videos were taken from the same day.

Make me, virgin boy

>Don't objectify me sexually you pig!
>Hi I'm a person who's had sex multiple times, come pull up a chair and listen to me tell you about it.

>being a moron
so this i s the power of mental retardation....

Damn. Now I just feel sad for her, seeing how she was probably corrupted and damaged beyond repair at one point in her life.

When I make you I wont be a virgin anymore rugmuncher

Sounds promising, user. Do you want my strap-on lubed up or would you like something special for your first pegging?

lube is fine

what a terrible transformation

My nigga, we'll have a good time

[email protected] ;*

wow... powerful...

Film it pls

funny
reddit

muli-layered spoilers,this changes everything

what do you think her novel is about?

her being a virgin

slam poetry is for blacks that cant write real poetry so they have to yell about shit in bars full of women and skinny jews

definitely not a recurring cycle of getting banged and subsequently ignored by chads and rationalizing it as a "journey"

A picture that sums up how Marxism destroys women's souls.

what's the colour of your hair?

This is cultural Marxism in action

What's wrong with Hi, I'm a Slut? Can someone actually explain it to me?

She was live streaming on youtube for about the first 3 hours of this thread but none of you noticed. Well done.

Who gives a shit

i like taylor mahli. his stuff is decent.
and that chick that does "pretty"

We are mostly joking but the kind of post moderny of slam poetry and her subject is kind of foreign to us who mostly just read classic literature. Its also kind of a cliche which we find humourous.

eceleb garbage used to justify the poor behavior of women

If I had to criticize it, I don't think its post-modern enough. Its too simple and its literally "hi, this is my opinion in a sarcastic rhyme". No irony, alliteration or anything.

But its not justifying "the poor behavior of women" and is critiquing the poor behavior of men. Maybe it is in your perception, but maybe you have a different perception of what poor behavior is? Did you actually listen to it user?

i want to take her home and give her a bowl of eggs

You, posting in a thread about her.

Yeah to make fun of her. Doesn't mean I want to see her stupid stream

Not even to make fun of? You're not making a lot of sense here friend.

I'm going to have sex one day. But I'm very happy I haven't yet. I'm going to meet a homely, nice, boring woman. We'll fall in love, get married, and fuck thousands of times until the day one of us dies. I really really like the idea of doing that. I like boring things.This is also why I watch baseball. I like trodding down well-worn, but nowadays nearly abandoned avenues of the past. Find what is forgotten, avoided, mocked, by whiggish folks, and then embracing it. To be avant garde, not by toppling the pillars of heaven, but by auditing the accounts of Heaven. To be like a Gabriel Syme.

It's slam "poetry" and it's intentionally provocative
Enough of a reason to mock it

Not really. Being provocative isn't a reason for mockery.

how about just because it sucks?

At this point anything remotely resembling modern "feminism" is enough of a justification for mockery

you cruel cocksuckers can at least be kind enough to buy a copy of are sav's book

I don't think it does. In terms of rhyme scheme, sure its simplistic, but nothing worse than a high-tier pop song.

If you remove the feminism, then its not worthy of mockery in my opinion. I don't know what basis you're mocking it on, but its makes sense. She's talking about how certain men expect and even take sexual pleasure from her being "a slut" but then attack her for it and refuse to understand female sexuality, while they themselves would be sluts under their own judgement system. I don't really think that's "provocative" or even "feminist", its just pointing out perceived hypocrisy.

>expecting /pol/posters to be objective about anything
Best of luck to you friend.

>She's talking about how certain men expect and even take sexual pleasure from her being "a slut" but then attack her for it and refuse to understand female sexuality, while they themselves would be sluts under their own judgement system.

A truth that invariably breaks women mentally. I pity them desu, to know that you could be the greatest genius in the world and that at the end of the day only your vagina matters lol

But she's saying that her vagina doesn't matter. She even says it literally, not figuratively.

But it's a stupid and banal point. There are evolutionary reasons for this "hypocrisy" when it comes to the sexual behaviour of men and women. Might as well do slam poetry expressing your frustration with the fact that men and women don't look the same or some equally asinine shit.

>listening to a woman

No it checks out I observed her downfall

>There are evolutionary reason for this "hypocrisy"
Yeah and there's also evolutionary reasons for rape, murder, pedophilia and infanticide. It doesn't mean these are acceptable.

Well its not banal if it effects her life and elicits a reaction from you.

>There are evolutionary reasons for this "hypocrisy" when it comes to the sexual behaviour of men and women

Oh? Can you provide a scientific biology paper stating that?

> Might as well do slam poetry expressing your frustration with the fact that men and women don't look the same or some equally asinine shit.

I guess that's not something which is important to her as an artist.

Can anyone explain to me why people are so triggered by this?

She went from being a regular normie who writes shitty poems, to being a normie with an edgy haircut who writes shitty feminist poems. What's the problem?

imo it's a marginal improvement because I think her hair looks nicer that way.

Veeky Forums "robots" watch it for 1 second and get angry because she's ironically referring to herself as a slut and think she is literally saying she's a slut and proud of it, then get triggered even though the poem is attacking Chad's who think women are inhuman sexual objects and you can only be a slut or pur if you're a women.

It's the crass nature of her poem combined with the fact that she's pretty cute. The irony about it all is that no one would care if she was some fat homely chick which just goes to show that a woman is first and foremost the quality of her vagina(metaphorically speaking ofc).

> she's ironically referring to herself as a slut
No chick with that haircut is a decent girl smdh.

>effects her life
affects*

>No chick with that haircut is a decent girl smdh.

Well fine, but just admit you're making judgement off her haircut rather than what she's saying I guess.

Thanks.

>but just admit you're making judgement off her haircut rather than what she's saying I guess.

I do, I COMPLETELY admit it if you read both my posts here and . As much as I want to be impartial my penis won't let me and I will judge her based on her appearance(which in my defense can be either positive or negative based on a myriad of factors) and it's the same way for her male viewership.

Well I guess, buts that's very primitive and exactly what she is pointing out.

This.. this's an impressively old meme, well done for sticking round that long user

Not the oldest, but certainly well aged

Bugs... easy on the spacing.

Sorry, I'm a autist spacer. Always have been.

>impressively old
>2 years

It goes deeper

>Slam """poetry"""

Her haircut is actually depressing.
She's a cute girl but brings herself down 3 points for tumblr cred.

I like it.

Is this a youtube thread?
Can I talk about my lesbian youtuber waifus?

Seriously, idk why anyone would pay attention to these self-loathing resentful straight/bi sluts when there's cuter, friendlier, funnier, cleverer girls to stalk.

it looked pretty qt on uma thurman

>poetry
Sure

>I'm going to have sex one day
Surely.

>There are evolutionary reasons for this "hypocrisy"
I'll bite. Truth is, her sex-drive is not a charade. She really wants to fuck. This desire is physical reality and as such, just as the male sex-drive, it is the result of aeons of natural selection. There are no evolutionary reasons for this hypocrisy. If it's not hardcoded into our DNA, it's not justifiable through natural selection. It's entirely social.

>Seriously, idk why anyone would pay attention to these self-loathing resentful straight/bi sluts

The same reason Veeky Forums pays attention to talented writers who are self-loathing and resentful. They only happen to have vastly shittier taste in the matter.

It's hard coded in our DNA that women who fuck a lot of different men make poor partners and mothers, idiot.

That's not how dna works

No, it's not. I'm not saying they don't, I'm just saying that this is not something that can be written in DNA, so stop trying to rationalise your value judgement via evolutionary theories.

I don't watch any women on YouTube who aren't either married or lesbians.

In my opinion, unmarried women should be banned from youtube. The only worthwhile female content creators are in their late 20s and older anyway. Watching a comfy housewife teach you how to prepare a delicious recipe is a much more useful way of spending one's time than watching a young daddy's girl bimbo with zero life experience whine about how men don't look at her right.

In my opinion virgins should be banned from the internet.

imo we should just ban the internet altogether

Typical woman, trying to shut down ideas that she can't argue with

But, dude. The only worthwhile male content creators have had sex. Watching a socially well-adjusted friendly man talk about his active and engaging life is a way more useful way of spending one's time than watching a pizza-faced loser who never leaves his mom's basement cry about feminists taking away his toys.

You're getting baited on you stupid newfag dork.

> The only worthwhile male content creators have had sex.

*Blocks your path*

I still liked his post
have a (You)

*unsheathes Mona Lisa*

There's no moral penalty for sleeping with a "fallen woman" because, suffice it to say, nobody misses a slice off a cut loaf.

Men who went around corrupting innocent girls were not looked upon fondly.

>corrupting innocent girls
What does that even mean?

Is that a fucking Crosely? This better be satire...

It means I'll give you a bag of gold coins to lick my asshole

That 'classic literature' isn't doing your writing style much good, you 'kind of' sound like Kim Kardashian

Imagine when you die. Supposedly your life flashes before your eyes. Imagine reliving this moment - but not just this moment, every moment you've spent of your fleeting, precious youth on Veeky Forums. Imagine reliving every Savannah Brown thread, every John Green thread, every Ready Player One thread. Imagine the realization that the little time you had on this earth was spent neurotically refreshing Veeky Forums tabs for hours, days, weeks, years on end. Imagine the sense of loss when you realize you missed out on love, laughter and joy during those countless solitary hours. Imagine how hollow that one monthly genuine belly laugh you got out of this place will feel in the light of understanding just how thoughtlessly you spent the best years of your life.

Veeky Forums is sexist, that's really all there is to it.
The poem is defensible, it's strong and the ''message'' is valid.

go to bed Nietzsche