How do we fix the slave morality problem?

how do we fix the slave morality problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/frostydasnowmann/batter-upmicheal-jordan
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/07/06/its-official-the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we

>(you)

by sorting yourself out

You're not supposed to fix it, you're supposed to either ignore it or exploit it. The point of elitism is that it isn't shareable. You couldn't make a slave into a king even if you wanted to.

Isn't it obvious? The slave morality Nietzsche is talking about that inverted European aristocratic values, in his own words, was imposed through Christianity by jews. Jews manipulate the weak to diminish the power of the strong and propel themselves to power -- they lead the slave revolt, doing so through Christianity, communism (proles being the weak), and now by using non-whites against whites. So to combat this we have to understand the jew and this morality-based poison he continually infects our societies with, become strong individually and collectively as white people, as a unified race, and then we must remove the jew.

What about Christians? As long as people keep worshipping a cuck on a cross, slave morality will remain alive. How do we move past anti-life beliefs?

If you're still asking this you haven't done it yourself yet.

Jews have nothing to do with it. Christianity was invented and disseminated by Roman leaders to prevent slaves from killing themselves.

Not sure what you mean by 'anti-life beliefs,' but Christianity is dying and will continue to die. I don't think it's worth it to alienate white Christians in the meantime, though, but to instead steer them in the right direction and use their own morality to shame them, making them feel bad for worshipping mud people instead of strengthening their own community and investing in their own people's well-being. There's no point in being hostile to them and it would be better to try and slowly phase their beliefs out as we build strength and develop a new moral system for ourselves devoid of jewish nonsense.

Christianity is a jewish religion and everyone involved in the development of it was jewish. It was disseminated through Rome to weaken it an ultimately bring it down. Nietzsche himself expresses this very openly and unambiguously as well.

Love is the answer. You must eliminate ressentiment in the individual and support the development of great virtues. Even slaves have virtues. But how do you do this?

1. You obscure the truth from the slaves. The truth annihilates them. Lead them to believe they are not slaves, while maintaining their status so that you do not lose your rank either.

2. You encourage the best in them and remove those who encourage the worst in them. Ressentiment is that worst; it is an illness of the spirit, and whatever promotes it can and should be identified as a virus that needs to be quarantined or removed. Ressentiment is any feeling of blame towards something outside of yourself, so widespread eradication of a certain race like the Nazis tried doing is not an act of maintaining health in the populace but is in fact a symptom of this ressentiment. "Do not trust those with a strong impulse to punish." Thus, the best practice for removal of ressentiment is to further obscure the truth from those suffering from it until they are subdued, and when that doesn't work, use prison / execution as the last resort -- but these things must be integrated with the populace in a softened way that obscures the truth behind them.

3. You race mix with the best of them. That doesn't just mean sexually. Unify the highest strengths of all races into a single hierarchical structure.

4. ????

5. PROFIT

> Ressentiment is any feeling of blame towards something outside of yourself, so widespread eradication of a certain race like the Nazis tried doing is not an act of maintaining health in the populace but is in fact a symptom of this ressentiment.

Clearly you don't get it. You must get rid of the source of ressentiment.

>leave slave morality to me

Through conquest. Intimate the weak with their failings, let them rue their weakness.

The source is within, always.

Isn't the problem with this that under a 'might is right' system the Jews win anyway? They're smarter than goy and will always make more money/power in any system.

No, it's not.

How would they win if they're targeted and removed? The parasite needs a host. Jews had limited power in the west until recently, when the new slave morality of liberalism took over, and if jews were smarter than Europeans, Europeans wouldn't be behind nearly all innovation, creative enterprise, and high culture. Do not mistake nepotism and cunning for wisdom.

In a sense of stirners egoism, we should leave any isms like Christianity and seek personal autonomy and shape ourselves

>How would they win if they're targeted and removed?
Here's the thing, this has been attempted before and they just got spitroasted by the (((USSR))) and the (((USA))).

There is no winning against the Jews, they are simply so far beyond our level that even with a fraction of the numbers Europe is still going to get absolutely dunked on. Try targeting the Jews and they'll just annihilate you with all the other countries they control, resistance is futile.

You may as well just kill yourself now.

Also don't victimize yourself or try to survive as a slave. Suffering is good

>they
Mmm. Jews have been successfully removed hundreds of times and will be again. They never hold onto power for long and their behavior is being exposed at an exponential rate these days.

>successfully removed hundreds of times
>Jews still exist and run the world
If they've been decimated hundreds of times yet still get more powerful than ever before afterwards this should just reinforce the fact that the Jews are the master-race.

>morality isn't objective
>meta morality is tho

They have not been decimated, they have been removed. Jews are an unattractive and sickly people who have never created anything and are parasitic by nature -- so no master race I'm afraid.

>No, it's not.
t. ressentiment

You're a real Einstein user.

See: You're using that word wrong.

>not the master race
>runs the planet
This is like black supremacists trying to justify how whites are secretly inferior to blacks.

Why would you? The vast, vast majority of people are what Nietzsche would consider natural born "slaves". Slave morality's victory is the best thing to happen for most people on the planet.

Maybe in the future, if Nietzsche is to be believed at all, a better morality than both will emerge. But until then, I will not lament the plight of the "masters". If they're great, they'll succeed in this world regardless of the impediments of slave morality.

Like I already said, jewish power was limited until very recently and their current elevation in status has been predicated upon deception, by way of a modern slave morality, which is the topic of this thread. Since the question is "how do we fix this problem," as I've also already said, we must spread awareness of the jewish problem and then expel that problem, which has been expelled some ~300 times prior. This has nothing to do with white inferiority since whites are the drivers of all innovation and cultural advancement; whereas the jew creates nothing and is merely a parasite that only rises when its host takes its eye off of it. This happens to be one of those times, but whites are waking up and will in time have the strength needed to remove the problem for hopefully the last time. The jew knows this, which is why he is trying import brown people to insulate him from hurt he knows is on the way.

And as I've said you can't. You've tried that "some ~300 times prior" and each time the Jews come right back more powerful than they were before. And the last time someone tried that the Jews absolutely crushed them.

Face it, they're better.

>This has nothing to do with white inferiority since whites are the drivers of all innovation and cultural advancement; whereas the jew creates nothing and is merely a parasite that only rises when its host takes its eye off of it.
One does all the work, the other reaps all the profits. It is very clear which race is the master and which is the slave.

Let's not shit ourselves, anyone who talks about "slave morality" is a fucking slave and probably low on the slave hierarchy as well.

Well we're just going to have to make it permanent this time. Jews are not the masters of anything, they are a psychopathic tribe of gypsy swindlers.

As Nietzsche adequately explains, the jewish strategy is to manipulate the weak in order to diminish the power of the strong. This strategy is the foundation of jewish ideological systems: Christianity, communism, and multicultural liberalism. But guess what? It's been exposed. The tricks are out of the bag. And jews are bad masters anyway. They held total power in Soviet Russia but were ousted after a few decades because gypsy swindlers can't run nations. They don't know how to rule anything so they are easily overthrown and forced to move on to the next host. Notice the chutzpah you currently displaying -- that is why you are no master race, are incapable of ruling for any extended period of time, and are continually expelled. The real master race is cool and fair, but knows how to respond accordingly when the slave parasite gets delusions of grandeur and starts to believe it's the master and tries to rule like a tyrant.

Do you all really think it was just "master morality good - slave morality bad"?

It's in the fucking title...

>Well we're just going to have to make it permanent this time
And how are you going to do that?

Seriously, what's your step by step master plan to annihilating the Jews. How are you, pasty basement dweller, going to topple the global elite?

Yeah, I liked Portnoy's Complaint too, but I'm not sure I got it...

Do you really think OP read the book? Or indeed any book?

There's literally nothing wrong with slave morality

but figuratively... it represents the jews...?

Nothing wrong with Jews either.

literally or figuratively?

Well I suppose that depends. On one hand I feel compelled to say literally because there isn't an endemic problem with the Jews as a whole, but at the same there are Jews that are bad people so I suppose they would be a problem with the Jews in some way. So to speak there literally is something wrong with the Jews because they have some bad people in their community. Or we could go even deeper and consider that there literally are people who are wrong that are with Jews in some sense despite not being Jewish, so there is literally something wrong with the Jews in that sense. Or we could extend "wrong" even broader and consider that there are some Jews with nasty diseases or disabilities or mental problems so those Jews have something literally wrong with them.

But figuratively doesn't necessarily fit either because that would imply in real terms there is something wrong with the Jews as a whole.

So I suppose a better way to put it would be there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>decimating ... annihilating
How does the master end up with such a victim complex anyway?

This is tribal warfare. Whites could, will, and have many times before trounced your little tribe of semites. We are slowly building a critical mass that is aware of the problem and when that is achieved then we will take the next step.

Not sure what you're getting at here, but that book offers a good glimpse into the perverted jewish mind I'm referring to.

These mental gymnastics are indicative of someone grappling with the jewish problem because they're approaching it with an individualist European mindset. This is a mistake because jews don't think like individuals and are literally 4th cousins of one another so they don't act like individuals either. You won't understand the problem until you realize that your approach is blinding you from realizing how tribal people think and why it's different from how non-tribal people think.

Only they haven't, every time whites have attempted to remove the Jews before it only bought them time from their natural position of subservience to the Jewish master race. No matter what they did or how much damage they were able to inflict the Jews would bounce right back and get back to our old tricks. They can deport us, take our property, murder us in the millions, it doesn't matter. We always win in the end.

>We are slowly building a critical mass that is aware of the problem and when that is achieved then we will take the next step.
More like you're building a bunch of angry nerds on the internet that get their shit pushed in whenever they try to organize in real life.

You're right, it'll all make sense if I think like a collectivist nigger.

Thanks, /pol/.

I smell a kike rat from this post

Again, your chutzpah embodies why jews are wandering gypsies who continually find themselves unwelcome, as well as why you lack the disposition to be the masters of anyone. You're simply inbred psychopaths who lack any self-awareness and thus keep running into the same problems.

The stupid goy lashes out in anger when he realizes his inferiority has been demonstrated.

The argument is nearing an end.

Never posted on pol. Jews are using a tribalist strategy against you. That's how this works. And a tribalist strategy is what must be used against it. The tribe is the unit through which individuals protect themselves, so try to learn to adapt if you want your genes to be passed on.

But if I want my genes to be passed on the wise thing to do would be to join the winning team.

No, I am calmly explaining why you are wrong and delusional, and why such traits are at the root of why the same thing keeps happening to your people.

>and why such traits are at the root of why the same thing keeps happening to your people.
Victories?
World domination?
Making massive amounts of money?

I wish I had the conviction you do, that whites will one day rise and collectively acknowledge their own existence and want to be better and better. The only thing I'm certain of is that the jew's world will not last, because they are trying to play god and go against nature. The outcome though, I'm unsure of.

Yes, it will make sense. To understand anything, you have to get into the mindset of what you are trying to understand. Jews are the most ethnocentric people on the planet. How else do you think they survived the scorn of the Egyptians, Romans, Christians, and so on? You've obviously spent zero time around actual jews, too. Even the most secular are connected to a jewish living history, and will constantly reference all things hewbrew.

k collectivist nigger

The difference between then and now was whites were Christians before. You can pretty much say Christianity is dead at this point, so the jew has actually destroyed one of his protective mechanisms that kept him from being outright destroyed.

Basically, whites have nothing now, no foundations, no living myths or religions. As things get worse and liberal democracies fail, I just don't see their response to that situation being a kind one, like Christianity enforced before.

I'm not arguing for a return to master morality. I want the Superman to arrive already
Have YOU read his books?

>it's not possible to view something from two perspectives at the same time

And who's the nigger?

> You can pretty much say Christianity is dead at this point
*tips fedora*
Fuck off, cryptokike.

You see? This childish attitude and angry disposition is not that of a master, it is that of a semitic loser. Your people can only get to the top through lies that weaken others' sense of morality, but that is not a long-term strategy, so you are continually kicked back down to slave status.

I know it can feel that way at times, but the future outlook is good overall. Jews have only just recently solidified their power and we have only just recently begun to fight back. But as I said before, jews have never ruled over another people's nation except in the case of post-1917 Russia, and even then they lost power within a few decades because they are unfit to rule. A few years ago, the situation looked a lot more bleak, but things change fast. There are now tens of thousands more young white men who have become aware of the jewish problem in that short period of time, and the number is only growing, and will continue to grow as the jews show that they are poor rulers who quickly resort to harsh measures to allay criticism of themselves. We also got a guy who will slow immigration and buy us time to gather more strength. Jewish power is fickle. They are incapable of rule and whites are too independent to be ruled. It's an uphill battle but their house of cards is falling.

listen to this song

soundcloud.com/frostydasnowmann/batter-upmicheal-jordan

>You can pretty much say Christianity is dead at this point, so the jew has actually destroyed one of his protective mechanisms that kept him from being outright destroyed.

This is a very good point. The jew has replaced Christianity with liberalism but liberalism but that is also turning against him.

Jew here. Go fuck yourself :^)

>Loser
>Runs the world

More intellectual maturity and profound argumentation from the master race.

Thanks for the reply, user. I'm more into the Kali Yuga type perspective, where this whole world needs a great purging and new myths based more on reality for evolution to have any chance of happening here again. Hopefully whites come out on top of it all, but I think we're due for some dark times for a LONG time. You're right, however, young whites are waking up at an exponential rate, and that's only going to continue as they feel more cornered by society.

Definitely, and while most liberals religiously hold onto their opinions, it still lacks the power that an actual spiritual tradition would.

Nice inferiority complex you got over there

My people are responsible for 97% or more of all scientific and technological innovation. How could I ever feel inferior to anyone else?

>My people
Even more reassuring that you're a part of the herd. Making other people's success as yours simply because you belong to the same race is how the slave morality keeps the slaves in order.

How exactly is the word being used wrong? When people talk about the "problem of the Jews" they almost always refer to the Jews as having some kind of control over things currently which is what's causing issues in the world, which implies an acknowledgement that they are in a position of power, which implies that your ass hurts over that and you are now in a position of envy and hatefulness towards these people whom you regard as being the cause of your lack of power, i.e. you are full of ressentiment. Don't try and warp this and say that only Jews can be full of ressentiment, it's not black and white like that. If you are complaining about another group's control of power, you are the one with ressentiment issues, regardless of your ethnic background, religious background, hair color, eye color, whatever the fuck.

I am an extension of my people, and I am responsible for ensuring what they built gets passed on and passing this sense of responsibility onto my own children. What did you forget how civilization works or are you a part of a group who's never built one?

Have you read what Nietzsche said? I know you haven't, which is why I provided a picture explaining what he said. Words don't mean whatever you want them to mean, buddy.

Not him, but more like it's the conscious recognition of what your species (people) has accomplished, being proud of that, and wanting to continue that heritage/lineage onward to even greater things. This is a very healthy way to look at things, imo, and completely in line with a PROGRESSIVE evolution.

What they built will be passed on whether you like it or not. A man of higher knowledge would not take credit and pride for other people's work simply because he belongs to the same race as them, but would impose his own will to power on the world. You are the very slave Nietzsche warns us about. You are nothing but a pawn being kept in his lowly position by delusions of fulfillment.

That picture doesn't prove me wrong. I'm not saying Christianity or Judaism aren't systems founded on ressentiment. Nietzsche didn't agree with the anti-Semites in Germany though, and he also said the Jews were a remarkable people for their perseverance despite how damaging they have been and that the Germans should interbreed with them. That is a completely different stance on the matter. The desire to punish and commit genocide is a very different thing.

>This happens to be one of those times, but whites are waking up and will in time have the strength needed to remove the problem for hopefully the last time. The jew knows this, which is why he is trying import brown people to insulate him from hurt he knows is on the way.
I feel bad for people like you, who don't realize it's already too late. Although it is kind of hilarious, there's an almost cosmic level of karma to it. Nazis tried to wipe out Jews in the previous century, and now their own children won't exist before the next century.

>the average modern German is so desperate to apologize for the holocaust and ashamed of himself they are LITERALLY cucking themselves out of existence
this is poetry incarnate

Your viewpoint is unhealthy and if I had to guess why you are promoting such an unhealthy viewpoint I'd say it's because you are jewish.

Nietzsche said that jews devise and spread slave morality because they are a "nation of ressentiment." Jews have tried to invert this term to frontlash criticism of themselves because jews are dishonest people who have a negative effect on society. Pointing that out requires little more than a brain and a pair of eyes.

Let's go along with you for a moment and believe the lie that the Germans did want to kill every jew in Europe.

How would your cosmic karma be working, then, if the same thing that's happening to modern Germany is what's also happening to the jew saviors of the Americans, French, and English?

Things can change quickly. As quickly as the jew has reorganized life for Western Europe and the colonial nations, the same can apply when those countries start to descend into third world status and the remaining whites there do something about it.

There are something like 80 million Germans, they aren't going anywhere. You however will always be a sick jew.

>The "first christian" - I fear, also the "last christian" whom I may perhaps yet live to see - is in his lowest instinct a rebel against everything privileged

He knows what we are living trough

That is true, but I'm not arguing otherwise. I'm arguing that while that is true, antisemitism is just as much a nation of ressentiment. The Jews have not done ALL bad, and let's face it, everyone's shit stinks.

The statistics don't lie, Germans will be a minority in Germany this century.

Well, all I can do is encourage you to look into the jewish question as you will eventually realize that they are very different from you.

Go ahead and look it up, native Germans are not having children and and as the old die out, the young who replace them are immigrants. You don't need to be a Jew to understand shifting demographics, although looking at Israel they're awfully consistent. Strange isn't it?

No other group's crimes come close to that of what the jews' have done. I'd agree with the other person who applied to you: you've not looked into them much to be saying something like that. Culture of Critique is not a meme book. Read it. It's a great place to start.

>build your colonial power and 'greatness' off the backs and suffering of foreign peoples
>destroy yourself by applying and granting your very principles of civilization to said people as they inundate your lands and replace you
I think said karma is pretty consistent. White Americans are also being replaced mostly by Mexicans, if that isn't incredible I don't know what is. The original natives of America are reclaiming it.

replied to you*

I love how asshurt nationalists get when they're called out on this.

Why does the preservation of any particular ethnic group matter? They'll all evolve anyway.

You really must be a jew to try and be pushing these cliches on this board. Almost every group migrated from somewhere to somewhere else. The "natives" were not native to the Americas. They were just here before the whites (that one is even debatable) and were outdone by them because they would not band together and had inferior technology/coordination. The only thing off here is that a biological group would give up power, would do things that hurt its chance of survival, which is indicative of brainwashing.

Also, many of the Arabs were much worse on those they conquered than the Europeans were, and they're in no threat of extinction.

I'm not ass hurt. I believe the comment was shallow, and made a response to what you said ( was me)
- and you've made none to mine than say we were ass hurt.

I'm aware of the statistics and it's a problem but there are still millions of German people having children. Demographics can also be fixed easily and there is plenty of time to foster an environment conducive to bringing about such a fix. If you're white, your time would be more effectively spend trying to do that than spreading blackpills about 2060 forecasts. That's what jews do.

Of course, it's their civility that is destroying the Europeans. Arabs never knew any such thing, but they also didn't conquer all the known world. It seems pathetic to point at them and say, but these darker skinned people did bad things too, as if that justifies anything. It's the logic of a child.

And again, there's no agenda here, only statistical facts with observations of irony.

>usnews.com/news/articles/2015/07/06/its-official-the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation
>According to the U.S. Census Bureau, in 2014 there were more than 20 million children under 5 years old living in the U.S., and 50.2 percent of them were minorities.
>Parents who identified their child as white with Hispanic origin were the largest minority, making up 22 percent of the 19.9 million children under age 5, followed by African American children, who make up 15 percent.

It's the same thing everywhere in the west. Whites don't have many children. Non-whites have 10 each. They replace them while the state itself supports the deed.

>Germans are retards
>Jews aren't
If you've read Nietzsche this shouldn't be news to you.

IQ, innovation, proclivities towards violence, etc...