DUDE, MOTHER TERESA, PRINCES DIANA AND GOD, LMAO

Was this guy the biggest hack in history? No, seriously, I think this can legitimately be argued.

yeah he is probably the best example of a pseudo-intellectual I can think of, never grew out of his tastes when he was 19 I suppose

Please elaborate. Can't just go throwing things at Hitch in a single, shitty, nothing of a sentence!?

>Can't just go throwing things at Hitch in a single, shitty, nothing of a sentence!?

What did he mean by this?

pseudo intellectual, never grew out of tastes... I mean throwing things like that, without elaborating.

Making statements about a person is pointless without evidence.

second rate post, ephemeral, puffed up

Chris is literally smarter than everyone on this board. You wouldn't say shit if he was alive to refute you, he'd humiliate you.

daily reminder that womyn are less funny than men

Wasn't trying to be profound, user.

Just something that caught my eye and the lack of any substance is the only thing that's second rate...

>shitposters won't even defend Kissinger
LOL

>You wouldn't say shit if he was alive to refute you, he'd humiliate you.

lmao, this (((moron))) still believes in "debating" HAHAHAHAHA

It's not about defending the people he criticised, idiot.

It's about pointing out how the people he attacked were so plebeian and pointless to attack. The kind of people who were attacked (rightly or wrongly) only to make book sales.

He's a hack, you're a hack, get pissed on.

Plebs, the same kind who today believe they are participating in a "culture war" and think they are engaging with interesting ideas by watching the Rubin Report, see Hitchens as smart because he was a fairly engaging speaker and agreed with them. Otherwise, he was a run of the mill pundit who proposed no original or interesting ideas, held no interesting views and couldn't muster a truly intellectually challenging criticism of anything he routinely debated. Compared to him, Sam Harris is a true renaissance man and philosopher.

Hitchens only became popular because he arrived at the exact right time in the cultural zeitgeist against the american religious right, and more importantly because his style and content was perfectly tailored for distillation in 8 minute "ATHEIST ARGUMENTS WHICH DESTROY RELIGION" youtube videos.

Plus, he was a neocon shill. Let him rest in peace.

Getting somewhere with the Hitch bashers... but saying those he criticised were plebian and pointless to attack again is vaaaaague.

Is God plebian and vague?

Ooooh, that's more like it. Neocon yeah, let himself down in some affiliations.

8 min youtube vids - unfair - his religious opposition is what he was known for and he's voiced it better than anyone else, arguing against the most intellectual of bible bashers. If you can ever call a religious person intellectual.

He put the age old arguments better than anyone else. And backed them with history.

No, he was brilliant. You're lucky he's not alive to Hitch-slap you.

I appreciate this reference.

NONONONONO UHUHUHUHUH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HAHAHAHAH
>JUST

Go tip your fedora somwhere else, fag.

A+

HOW DARE YOU