Tfw too low energy to be successful

>tfw too low energy to be successful
>tfw ugly nofriends autist
>tfw after my 9-5 job finishes I go home, eat while browsing the internet on my laptop and the free time is wasted
>tfw I have never been hard working or had initiative or done anything off the beaten path
>tfw smart but lazy
>tfw feel guilty for not learning a million different things and reading lots of old books and doing practical things- end up doing nothing

Feels bad guys. I did well in education but was too ugly and autistic to get a high paying job. Now I work a boring public sector job in London, feeling sad for having a wasted youth, currently wasting 20s, and feelings of profound bitterness due to social failure while having zero work ethic or motivation.

I just get annoyed knowing that all women and Chads get everything handed to them. All women in my office either have rich bfs or sugar daddies. All jobs consist of normies judging normies. There is no motivation when I've been an ugly nofriends loser for years with zero attention from women ever.

Go get your testosterone levels checked, you little boibitch.

Go on a website like meetup.org and sign up for some activities you enjoy. Preferably small groups. Whatever you do, just force yourself to interact with others

>too low energy
Change your lifestyle or visit a doc and change your lifestyle.

>tfw ugly nofriends autist
Because of your lifestyle and decisions.

>>tfw smart but lazy
Unlikely. If your laziness affects your life this bad, you're of mediocre intelligence at best.

>I did well in education
The only people who don't are either really stupid or have bigger worries. It's the pure basics like taking a shower daily.

>All women in my office either have rich bfs or sugar daddies.
Almost like these women spent effort to look good and develop attractive skills. Something you could've done too.

boohoo u fucking faggot, there are people scavenging for food and liberty and while you have free time you jerk yourself off and use your tears for lube, youre a disgrace

I'm sorry I said that. But it's true

it's because you're a nihilist op

if you really cared about anything you'd be different

You should go to Hyde park and watch the couples.

This is such a dumb and dangerous way of thinking. People are extremely bad at acting in their own interests over the long term, it doesn't suggest at all that they aren't interested.

Stop jerking off and start lifting. I'm being sincere. Work out until you vomit, and then keep building that endurance. Even if exercise doesn't end up bringing you chicks or money, it does affect your mood in ways that are empirically comparable to anti-depressants. And that change in mood does affect every other aspect of your life in subtle ways.

Nearly all great success is the result of having the right genes at the right place at the right time. Anyone who says otherwise is a delusional self-help faggot.

I like this
>Nearly all great success is the result of having the right genes at the right place at the right time.
True but genes alone aren't enough you gotta make them count
And less luck on that regard can be made up for by having more initiative

Hey, even having a job is a great success compared to my failure at life.

Initiative is the result of circumstances that are beyond one's direct control, whether it be genetics or life experiences.

Dude, you're shot out of your mother's cunt as if you were an arrow aimed at a target. How close you end up hitting the bullseye is mostly determined by the skill who's shooting you. Bad genes and a poor upbringing are very hard to overcome.

>Bad genes and a poor upbringing are very hard to overcome.
True
>Initiative is the result of circumstances that are beyond one's direct control
Umm no, initiative is by definition what is under one's control
If you're proclaiming a fully deterministic approach to life then that's another story but as long as we accept that humans can impact the course of their lives then initiative can overcome bad genes and poverty, albeit it's difficult.
There's precedents among famous people who made themselves from nothing but I don't think it's necessary to list examples, that's a pleb's way of proving his point

NOT LITERATURE REEEEEEEEEEE

I'm such a biological determinist that I think that the psychological phenomenon we call initiative is also mostly genetic, or at the very least outside of one's direct control. The type of mood one needs to cultivate in order to have enough confidence in your own future to work hard for the years required to "make it" necessitates a sort-of delusion that you can't talk people into. Self-help gurus make their clients more productive for about a month at most. The motivation required for years of hard work is something completely different.

>the psychological phenomenon we call initiative is also mostly genetic, or at the very least outside of one's direct control
That's an interesting point, but me personally (inb4 anedoctal reference) I taught myself how to take the initiative and be more extroverted.
I basically thought "fuck it" and found out I don't care about rejection nearly as much as I do about missed opportunities.
It all started with my 18 birthday, realizing I was an adult and watching Mad Men

>anedoctal reference
anecdotal evidence*

Not OP but I walked around the Hyde Park area a few Sundays ago alone and it was so depressing. Either empty streets full of expensive cars and homes, or hoardes of tourists, or rich arabs being rich arabs, or worse of all happy young aesthetic couples from middle-to-upper class families rejoicing at being alive. I rarely even leave my flat any more because of these people.

OP here. I have an extremely long lunch break but I can't even be bothered going to any of the museums. I think I only go to them on weekends to feel less alone

i was you a few years ago op, move to the countryside, its a lot nicer and everyone isnt a hyper-normie. there isnt really a place for misfits in london, it's either low-wage immigrants or people trying to become rich and famous.

The mind is stronger than even genetics. The directed force of will is more powerful than any other force.

How long are your lunch breaks?

I get an hour unpaid lunch but most of my co-workers eat at their desks or within earshot of the boss for like 15 minutes.

I walk around or read outside for about 30 minutes until my goysenses tingle and force me to hurry back.

I barely have any work to do. At the moment I could have 5 hour lunch breaks and no one would notice or care. I haven't had any work to do for weeks.

There are no jobs in the countryside for no-skills introverts.

The whole "If I make it here, I can make it anywhere" thing about New York and major cities in general is plain wrong. You can quite easily "make it" in London by living as a low-paid, low-status anonymous drone servicing the privately educated and the normie masses who succeed due to their disgusting personalities.

It's much harder to find work in a small town where the only jobs are literally the kind of thing that keeps society from falling apart (doctors, agriculturalists, builders etc)

>There are no jobs in the countryside for no-skills introverts.

well there are sure as hell no jobs for high skilled people either, the countryside is for alt-right frogbois with no future, while you wait for your ssi check to come in the mail u can shitpost about how modern art is a jewish conspiracy to destroy the noble white race tho, maybe that's your destiny

Quite a funny situation to be honest, I'm humored at least. I understand your predicament, at least I feel I do. No remaining end-goals, no existential motive to continue living, a casual fear of death, no real motivation to die, a total disregard for society and its objectives, awareness of socio-economic inequality but too hostile towards the booze & sports poor to care, lacking in motivation to meet standards expected by women of any value as potential romantic partners, too practical-minded to want to read lengthy novels or really anything at all, occasionally invested in highly structured arguments designed to justify your disposition (e.g. personality disorders, MGTOW propaganda, etc); a life both boring and bored, tediously subsisting within a society it neither steals from nor really contributes to, a bloated, apathetic state of detachment and ironic wisdom or omnipotence, a complete resignation from responsibility, cynical towards notions of progress or succeess.

Ironically or not, Jewish people are vastly over-represented in the "group" of prominent individuals attempting to undermine the achievements of and secure the replacement of the white race in western nations.

yeah no shit, and what are you going to do about it? post frogs on the internet? walk around with tiki torches and get homoerotic haircuts?

Infographics bud

mfw you just described me

Get on 250mgml of test you little botch and get lifting

you are just wrong. where i live they cant fill graduate positions because everybody has your mindset they have to move to a big city. a friend of mine literally hasnt been able to fill an opening for 2 years because no graduates apply. most people i know eventually moved out of london again and now have stable lives after trying to survive in a place where the rent is impossibly high.

who the fuck wants to live out in the middle of nowhere where u have to drive around in a car to do anything like it's 1950

Where does your "friend" live?

I call bullshit. I was unemployed after uni for about 5 months in my hometown and I applied for everything from pet shops to government roles.

I don't know

All this other dumb shit aside I will say that having the energy or motivation to write after working 9to5 in a job straight out of the pale king can be extremely difficult

I don't know

I donet knowe frens

sounds like a fate worse than death, gee i wonder why you are unhappy you miserable whiny bitchboy.

I don't know

I don't know

Hey op were you near marble arch last weekend? I think I saw you.

Pretty sure youre responding to b8

Fuck off back to r9k. You won't find the validation you so seriously crave here

Seriously

>Seriously

Cringe

Welcome to adulthood my man. You really didn’t think it was going to be like it is in the movies, did you?

At the very least start exercising

you live in London, you're in your 20s, and you have a job. it could be worse. also, you're seeing the world for what it really is and what I say wont motivate you to make some ultimate change. I have some studying to do now. The best advice I can give is to appreciate what you do have going for you.

I don't know.

>you're seeing the world for what it really is
That's a load of shit. He's seeing the world he wants to see, which is one that is responsible for his failures and shortcomings

If you followed the saga of Our London Frogposter with anything resembling dedication, you'd already know that he's an avid lifter of weights, but his coffee addiction keeps him from realizing his true potential.