Meanwhile in the Veeky Forums cottage

>meanwhile in the Veeky Forums cottage

hot

Fuck why aren't houses designed like this anymore?

fpbp. on topic and 100% accurate

because nobody wants a cocksucker pink colored house

Cause it's ugly watchu mean

what the fuck

Pink is cool desu. Almost as cool as purple.
But I wanna be in the Addams Family.

Unironically I love these houses, they're so cool. They're so distinctly American that they equally remind me of the Wild West and the urban east coast, they're also spooky.

Pleb.

That's not a cottage

Why is it even legal to sell dildos that big? That guy's anus is never going to be right again. He's gonna be shitting himself in 15 years tops

bump

is this the highest level of esoteric grammatolgy?

(You)
It's not (((modern))) enough
kys urselfs
this

If its used for cottaging then its a cottage.

I don't know

Lots of assholes buy these old Victorians and start knocking walls down because they want 'an open floor plan.' Fuck that bullshit. My house has so many natural choke points and kill zones that they would need to send a full company in to silence me.

Guys has anyone seen my signed copy of Infinite Jest? I left it right by the toilet.

half the house leaves their copy in the bathroom

lmao in case we run out of toilet paper

user...

user this is an sfw board, I am reporting your post

Why are there two but holes?

>My house has so many natural choke points and kill zones that they would need to send a full company in to silence me.

Announcing reports is against the rules.

"If its bugging you just take the dust cover off man."

>quality customized craftmanship is more expensive
>general house layouts have changed in demand (larger family rooms/living rooms are relatively recent
it's weird to say but my house is only 90 years old and there isn't a good or seemingly obvious spot to put a tv in the living room because it wasn't designed for such a thing

plus at the end of the day you could get a plot of land and hire an architect to build you a house like this but it will cost you far more money than it would be to move to any other house built in the last 40 years

Don't reply to me with your kike shit again, cunt.

it's because they're fire traps. even if you wire them to modern standards or start from the ground up, that's a lot of wood around a central funnel to insure. it's the same problem with thatched houses or those idiots who build houses around trees.

Careful with that edge, you might hurt yourself.

Was it the video of the dude shoving the large rex up his ass? I'm too lazy to check an archive, but based on the response that's what I'm guessing.

>tfw you're beyond "I recognize that bulge" and far past "I recognize that gay blowjob" are now into "I recognize this video of a man impaling himself on an absurdly large sex toy based on the response alone" territory

you've been humiliated