ITT: Literary redpills

99% of books are trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZycAUnuPnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pills
they're called dexedrine and they're still amphetamines even if they doctor gives them to you, sweetie.

People who read constantly are neurotic.

Books are a tool of the jew. I only read infographs

99% of everything is trash

lmao

Are we being raided? I remember when you couldn't even use the word "redpill" on Veeky Forums without being mocked and derided for adopting the vernacular of the /pol/ homunculi.

Now look at how far we have fallen!

it's just a ginsberg thread, relax m8.

A lot of people here have gotten redpilled recently. Which begs the question of why you're lagging.

Calm down

>A lot of people here have gotten redpilled recently.
Have they?

>Which begs the question of why you're lagging.
Is it your first time on amphetamines?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw23y1a1iHI
(you) in the red hat and wire

Mao fucking sucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=iZycAUnuPnU

White people are at a high rate across the spectrum so I doubt it's any different here. If you are white and have an IQ over 100 there's no excuse for not understanding the basics of the JQ these days.

>JQ
Explain

they're here to stay now, after peterson became popular half of /pol/ suddenly started posting here

most people read trash; Veeky Forums is one of the few places i can chance into a good discussion.

weed is completely deleterious for you, and i don't think i've read a writer that was better stoned. of course, this includes pynchon.

on the other hand, amphetamines are the midwife for great philosophy (and maybe literature?)

Jewish question.

I don't think so. Most Peterson people don't seem very redpilled, or are newbies to it. Peterson is just tapping into some pertinent concepts related to the present fucked up state of western culture that has resulted from rampant Marxism.

>i don't think so
>multiple threads a day about post-modernism being a jewish marxist conspiracy
sure

not historically, but i think the Jewish Question is about the disproportionately high number of Jewish media and banking executives, as well as using WWII as a complete absolution for any minor Jewish wrongdoing.

it is not necessary to make great claims about holocaust denial et al, but one should recognize that elite jews are a highly nepotistic and morally bankrupt people. i also think the elite in general is morally bankrupt, if not nepotistic.

i personally tire of people using nazism as the ultimate moral evil, as if the german people had absolutely reason to gravitate towards fascism.

Those are concepts that have been heavily promoted and shaped by jews. It's just a fact. Because you aren't either curious or bright enough to connect the dots and figure something obvious out doesn't make it a "conspiracy."

>i personally tire of people using nazism as the ultimate moral evil, as if the german people had absolutely reason to gravitate towards fascism

are you arguing nazism isn't evil because people only turned to it out of desperation?

>It's just a fact.
I think you're on the wrong board. Facts are boring. They get in the way.

i can't tell the difference between what is ironic shitposting and what is genuine autism anymore

What if I accept that there is a large number of Jews in the media that promote certain values but don't accept traditionalism and "western culture" (read: whiteness) as concepts presented by those "redpilled"? Essentially, that I don't see the Jewish Question as a threat to me or my society any more than the communist next door during the Red Scare and that traditionalism and western culture are biphrases for racial concepts that are little more than wedges to distract me from the value of life, value, and knowledge.

Is it Bloomsday? Is that why all the Jewish Question posts that are less witty than Swift?

/pol/ is ruining this board. If you want to talk about your idiotic topics bring some evidence, and don't use embarassing terminology like "redpill". You'd think being on this board would make you more aware of how fucking idiotic you sound trying to pin a global anti-white conspiracy on the jews, people assume it's ironic because it's laughably stupid.

Perhaps this befuddlement you're experiencing is related to low mental prowess and thus your inability to understand the JQ.

then you're a cucked fool!

>redpill
This is why you ask Greene what's in the pills, not just the colour, or you wind up like Muriel Spark and converting to Catholicism in the middle of amphetamine psychosis.

Don't say I didn't warn you, because Greene won't.

>all these meth heads
Did Kesey make Seconal red in One Flew Over to make a point about sedative effects being just as common as stimulant ones? In a post beat world, that had to lead to some mix ups among the college kids before its release.

>he hasn't seen the infographics

maybe you should go back to plebbit then

>it's ontologicool again
lol fuck off you whore

if we call nazism evil, we must call the USSR, japan, britain, various african colonies/countries, france, spain, and the USA evil. i'm simply arguing that a single nazi was not satan himself, as armchair ethicists would have you believe.

what was the last, non-evil empire? are we calvinists or manichaeans?

>a swastika fidget spinner
lol

Jelqing Question.

>are we calvinists or manichaeans?
oh ffs user, i've dressed as a pelagian. someone needs to sort out the Veeky Forums rota printing schedule. we can't all have writer's block. no gods no muses no excuses, chop chop

Veeky Forums has little to no moderation

There was a webm of some guy riding a MASSIVE dildo type thing that was up for a while.

I have no issue with /pol/ shitting up their own board where they can "discuss" whatever insane crap they want to, but stay out of here.

>not being a lollard or hussite
if they burn you at the stake in winter, you win

stop telling /pol/ we refuse to report anything because it might be pynchon, mr nicedoubles.

I'd actually love it if she browsed. She was aspiring Veeky Forums at heart. We could have easily converted her with condescending humor but the thread just devolved into garbage

put that down for december then

>when walt disney's ghost tries to speak to you through the red pill thread on Veeky Forums about how to buy plastic fantastic princesses
i'm too high for this right now, walt, let me talk to j-list.

have you read culture of critique?

>a single nazi was not satan himself
you're right, they're still a fuckin nazi though. I literally do not care what fate befalls a nazi.

>nazism
evil
>USSR
yup
>Japan
Imperialistic monsters for a while there yeah
>UK
Holy shit yeah. Evil as fuck.
>various african colonies/countries
Assuming you're talking about the European colonies in Africa? Yeah shit was incredibly fucked up.
>France
Yup
>Spain
Incredibly
>USA
Has done more than their chare of absolutely heinous shit

>objective morality
what a simple quiet place your mind must be.

>regurgitating your public school education points this zealously

All the "intellectual" sci-fi authors are either fedoa-tippers, pseuds, or both. Asimov, Heinlein, Clarke, etc...

john wyndham tho

and clarke's not fedora he's just gay [or would be if he lived in a country where it was legal]

Clarke was a full blown pedo.

You're right Nazi's actually aren't shitty because I didn't take the time to delve into the full complexities of every country that did shitty things and why they did them. Yeah I guess since some shitty things the UK did were, from a certain perspective, justified, Nazi's are cool now.

Suck my fat, pasty cock, baybeeeeeeeeee.

Please, sir, tell me where to go to expand my mind.

i remembered something like houseboy but i don't remember ever hearing pedo. links, storytime, etc.

this post trying to argue is like someone glueing boxing gloves on a turtle and expecting it to fight a human.

You don't even understand what you're arguing for or against.

I'll fuck that turtle up

The moderating here is god-awful.

Then you're not accepting the spooks /pol/ wants you to accept, so you're a cuck

this desu

Then you're probably jewish yourself

Pic related