Most Veeky Forums drugs?

Most Veeky Forums drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BVviWZTcxDI
lmgtfy.com/?q=can you be addicted to lsd?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ingesting the chemical or herbal jew
no thanks, I'd rather not be a brainless degenerate.

>Your submission has been accepted for publication and payment has been sent.

tobacco, caffeine, alcohol

or

psychedelics and ecstasy

weed

straight edge

Veeky Forums is a straightedge board. the only people here who use drugs are /v/eddit tourists

Yep

amphetamines

the fluoride and BPA infused fracking fluid you use to wash your body in the morning

Any opiates and alcohol. What famous writer didn't have a crippling addiction to one of those two.

Heroin
Weed is the redditor's drug

all the good ones?

drug addict authors are YA tier.

>DUDE WRITE DRUNK EDIT SOBER LMAO
cringe

Virtue is the thinking man's vice

youtu.be/BVviWZTcxDI
talking about drugs.

Opiates are an unlocked door in the prison of Identity. It leads into the jail yard.

DMT, no question. If you're not getting blown by machine elves and bathing in the awesome essence of god on your wage cuck lunch break, you're not /lit

LSD, prove me wrong.

Oesterogen.

>muh turn on, tune in, drop out
Normie af

I was addicted to LSD for a while. The stories I could tell. Dropping, driving, smoking, drinking...

I once overdosed on what i thought was synthetic mescaline but was in fact PCP. Trashed my apartment, saw god, fought the cops. The whole shebang. Drug induced psychosis is wild senpai.

>lying on the internet
you're probably not even cool enough to be offered drugs.

this also probably never happened

Oh dear.

I see you buy into the whole "psychedelics are harmless propaganda".

What do you wanna do next? Victim-blame if we tell you these stories are true? "You just didn't use it responsibly." Well, how can we? Our culture forces these things underground where mistakes are made and realities must be confronted.

LSD caused my schizophrenia. Or maybe it was the weed. I don't blame drugs. But it is a risk.

You're right, I'm not; I ordered from the dark webz

What's the schiz like m8, visions of heaven and hell and all that?

Objectively (yes) caffeine, alcohol and nicotine
>I was addicted to LSD for a while
That's not how it works try again next time, maybe actually do lsd before posting about it
You seem a little schizo because you aren't even responding to the post you quoted

It's pretty neat. Like a trip that never ends. Except better. Cause you get special messages from God and whatnot. Hallucinations happened. Blurring of dreams and reality, explorations of liminality. It's kinda hard to remember. I am so well-medicated it's like a different person. But I was enjoying it before I got so far gone my family and friends took me to the hospital.

Nice try /pol/

I was the one who said I was addicted to LSD.

I guess a better way to say was I was addicted to getting fucked up and LSD was my drug of choice.

Had bad consequences. Namely schizo. First diagnosed as drug-induced psychosis though (doesn't the fact that that term exists just tell you something?)

What is hard to believe about lsd addiction? It's pretty cheap and available if you know the right people (or the right websites). I was doing it pretty much all the time. Flunking classes. Convinced I was discovering great truths.

They say your brain adapts to whatever drugs you take regularly. Why wouldn't LSD produce the same effect?

t. someone that has read about lsd and heard their friends talk about

1000 years ago they'd have just taken you to the temple and let you crank up the grandiosity.

Given your experience, do you reckon shamans were OG schizo's that birthed religion?

lmgtfy.com/?q=can you be addicted to lsd?

who should we believe, medical doctors or an anonymous self confessed schizo on basketweaving forum?

Can docs who've never left the ground really know, though? Back to /sci stemfag

>physical addiction is the only kind of addiction

alcohol

they account for pyschological addiction. it's not possible, you're just mentally ill and/or lying.

before you respond remember that now that I've outed you no one cares what you have to say. No one cared before, but now they really don't care.

Listen m8 I hate to flip it on you but if you've done lsd you'd realize it is not something you can be addicted to. Also the tolerance buildup is ridiculous so you simply can't do it daily

Idk. I mean even in Plato there is a differentiation between good madness (divine inspiration) and bad madness (brain disorder). I was pretty far gone. Maybe I needed a spirit guide or something. I'm lucky to have made it back. I used medicine but some people that doesn't work for. And those people usually can't snap out of it without meds either. Kinda sad really.

Unironically yes, if you wanted to talk about subjective bullshit you should have just said that outright.
I'm addicted to chocolate so I can relate xD

You can be addicted to something and not do it daily.

>they account fro psychological addiction
Who exactly? You just googled it and assumed it's not possible because the first link you saw said "no".

Nope. You can't be addicted to something unless you do it every 20 seconds. Any less and it's not a real addiction.

There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamed in your philosophies.

>delusional schizo who got called out on his lies
lmao just give up retard. the tolerance reset takes two weeks. once every two weeks aint an addiction.

>tolerance reset
You think you can only do it every 2 weeks for it to have an effect or something? I suppose you also think you can't be addicted to weed. Also I'm sure you already realized it, but we're not the same person.

What this guy said (schizo here, don't care if you believe but worth stating that there is more than one person)

how do you even know you're not the same person? how do you know the person you're arguing with (me) isn't also another facet of our shattered pysche?

how many more threads are we going to argue with ourself like this?

Break it up boys this is a literature board the 404 will come soon anyway

Nobody ever said that buddy

I'm not a schizo, but I quit weed because of the effects. I hallucinate voices every time I smoke. Am I going to become schizo?

>mfw half of the posts in this thread are me

I would try to avoid weed and psychedelics probably if I were you.

Drugs and alcohol are for normies. Get the fuck out

I did acid every week for like 6 months so I can kinda relate. Tolerance resets fast especially if you're doing heavy doses. Don't know what the other user 2 week bs is about.

Imo its the biggest con. I have a supreme distaste for psychadelic community. Once you hit a certain level the novelty starts to wear off quick. I remember by the end I'd be in the middle of a trip and just be like "more trippy bullshit". Though it can be Veeky Forums. I read poetry and dao de jing on comedowns and they were some of the most euphoric moments of my life.

All in all there are no lit drugs they just fuck up your brain too much. Maybe a trip every year in nature with a nice pipe full of tobac or a nice bottle of wine with intelligent company for good conversation. Apart from that everything else is a waste of time and damaging but diff strokes I guess.

>I hallucinate voices every time I smoke

That's not a good sign.

One can certainly drop acid daily. Plenty of people eat 10+ doses at a time.

>addicted to lsd

That was kind of funny. Keep up the good work and try doing standup

That's because tolerance builds up incredibly fast
People who do that are just wasting money

here you go children, so you can better pretend you've done drugs to impress strangers

I love ecstasy and ketamine, but I don't read nor write while high on them. Opiods are the most Veeky Forums drug generally speaking, if only for their potential for tragedy. Or smoking if you take into account """"soft"""" drugs, because aesthetics.

Hedonistic ones (alcohol, weed, uppers and downers) are for normies and degenerates, sure, but I do believe something can be gained from some psychedelics. They can really kick your mind open and for better or worse, make you a different person. It's the religious experience.

Tobacco, caffeine, alcohol

and

Mescaline, LSD, shrooms

and

Amphetamines, adderall

s-stop saying bad things about acid.

Drugs are for children, losers and weak cunts - generally people who lack any substantial and poignant "self".
t.19 y/o STEM autist who mentally subsists on tea, meditation, theoretical compsci and the purest, most beautiful 'drug' there will ever be: PHILOSOPHY.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!

>a couple of isolated and sentimental experiences with a substance from the incompetent perspective of the uneducated and intoxicated, not even solid or comprehensive instances
vs
>understanding of what exactly that substance does, informed by centuries of knowledge development and thousands of genius minds, derived through rigourous physical observation and testing, the subjectivity and errorful of the afflicted's perspective removed
hmmm

Knowledge.

huffing brake fluid

cough syrup

stimulates are the only drug used by normal people.

psychoactives are used by pseuds.
downers are used by pseuds who romanticize despair.
ecstasy, alcohol, etc are used by whores and people with other crippling self worth/esteem issues.

ants*

Gabapentin

This is more of a general comment: weed is so fucking overrated and the culture surrounding it is horrendous. But the psychedelic culture might even be worse in some cases. I know vermin like this, they listen to psychedelic trance exclusively and if you're not a part of their clique (dress like a cultue appropriating moron, hang out in the forest all day listening to the same fucking triad rhythm and live off your parents' money), you are a loser/hipster/conformist. Quite weird that they would be like that since psychedelic drugs make you more open to everything. Oh and then some of them become flat earth believers and shit like that.

If you wanna be religious, assign yourself to a religion. If you wanna be spiritual, become a Buddhist or do hocus pocus drugs. Stop being one of these people that claim psychedelics "opens your mind" and makes you another person. You are literally using a substance to perplex your senses and fuck all of your basic brain functioning. I'm sure one becomes a different person after a certain age when schizophrenia takes effect.

Agreed. They pretend like psychedelics offer an experience which grants you some kind of a priori insight into things that the rest of the petty 'muggles' can never attain. I've done quite a bit of shrooms and I fucking love it, I can also see how you can benefit from it, but I hate the psychedelic crowd. Luckily I have one friend who's also mostly just in it for the wild ride and doesn't buy into the spiritual crap. There was this one guy who said he felt uncomfortable and cramped when out in public because he'd started to feel other people's 'auras' brush up against his. Holy shit.

Didn't even know you could catch a decent buzz off ants.

Psychedelics don't cause schizophrenia in people who are not disposed to it.
It can trigger latent mental illnesses though, but only in those who would get it anyway eventually, it only makes the onset faster.

the fungal jew is okay though

smoking opium is the only Veeky Forums drug, everything else except alcohol and snus is degenerate.

I'm not saying Psychedelics causes schizophrenia, I'm saying that people change after their mind is altered, and I'm saying that that's not a positive effect. These kinds of people can't face reality, so they need a substance that tells them reality is flexible, and then they claim they are changed, woke, more open, whatever. In reality, they have put paralysis on their cerebral mind, "changed" themselves into an attitude of ignorant bliss.

Sign me the fuck up

>other people doing/liking this are moron therefore I don't do/dislike said thing
who gives a fuck about others. Sure the "dude, like, nothing is real and your, like, one with the universe" guy is annoying, but you'll never deal with him in real life.
imo doing psychedelic really add to your phylosophical perspective. It's one thing reading (eg.) about dead men's opinion on the true essence of things but realizing that eating 15g of a strange truffle can just short circuit your whole world perception and now, when you look at the curtains, you see them as made of wood even if you KNOW they're not, is (imo) really an interesting experience.

>toying around with illusion is profound
i've done things you can't imagine and you come off as a dunce who didn't realize that all of it was empty vanity and the unforgivable poisoning and destruction of the psyche for the sake of a useless metaphysical bauble.
I must say it was too late for me when i gazed in retrospect at the visons had, one specifically of man's fall from grace depicted by a living scene that would make gustave dore weep, and realized blatantly that my mind had been destroyed, the purity i had held, fractured as a result.
Just give it up. The true profundity of experience is not to be gained by perfidious means, but by the natural cultivation of one's spirit and psyche.