Please help

I can't think good names for my characters

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/random/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's what I do. Think of all the male relatives you can, and write down all their names in alphabetical columns. Then hang yourself.

Look up names on the internet that are uncommon today. Like Renaissance names. Something like johann or Soren.

Just give me two, preferably similar to each other, I need for a girl and her older sister

Catherine, and jessebelle

nah fuck that
look up popular baby names from this year so that when your work finally becomes known 15-30 years from now your audience will be able to relate to your characters. Watch.

Girls
>Harper
>Aria

Boys
>Jayden
>Muhammad

Groku

>Muhammad.
Get out

Not I wanted, but its clearing my mind

Thank you anons

Shouldn't you pick names who were popular 15-20 years ago, so this generation relates to your characters?

You can use the most popular names in your country or write several names in a page and choose one without see

But I want to be american. or write about anywhere but my country.

Vera and Eva

Use biblical and famous pop philosophical and historical names regardless whether they fit.
Everyone wants to brag about how they got that reference and will pretend your book is deep

Goku

Chad Cockburn.

Jayden
Cayden
Brayden
Draymonn

Han Solo and Angela Argo.

>naming your characters in the year of our lord 2017
What do you write, fantashit?

Hal Incandenza

Vibronaut
Sedent Noches
Chidilliam
Crasknovskonoyovichingstein
Opie Smolder
Poul
Fumicula D. Rogen

Cuckstein and Tyronus

Treyvonica

Get out cormac

Okay.

As an American, I have to ask why? What country are you from?

America is big and I'm small. I could disappear without dying there.

Brazil shithole

I'm the original poster you were replying to, and if you wanna a shy 20yo subhuman leech, hmu

Querty Westerton

behindthename.com/random/

Plum and Shack

Is there a site where you can find names by their meanings?

>I want a name that means Bright sun
>X name means bright sun and Y name means bright sun in Z language

One of the last names should be "Goodname" or "Goodnam"

sonya and stoya

google translate

Ok faggots, the name of the little sister will be Stella

Now I need for the older sister, and no it can't be Isabela Bad memories of a older chick in middleschool who used to touch me in funny places

is this guy's name supposed to be a lightbulb joke?

Artois

Pekka

Anna

Luna

Thanks, I really appreciate the help of everybody who helped me

The trolls can get fucked by a spear

Follow ur heart. Boring names to not equate to boring stories.

were you like raped

Yes, but I'd rather not talk about it

Você está ferrado.

Arnolfo Sgarbossa

Jamenathan

Iris. It's luminous and light.

Behind the name.

Those are the best
Stella/Iris/Luna/Solis/Celestia = Star/Brightness/Moon/Sun/Sky

Anna is beautiful too, but its a pretty lonely name, it doesn't hold much relations or meaning behind

goku

Srsly?

>pretentious hipster names that are too uncommon to be believable
Shit like this makes me cringe. You sound like delusional trannies flipping through Urban Outfitters baby name books to pick for themselves. When I see names like this it just highlights the author's disconnect with whatever setting their book is taking place in, unless that setting is some gentrified neighborhood, in which case the work is likely garbage unless it is a much-needed critique of that disgusting world.

Just pick a normal fucking name. Stella I'll give you, that's a common name in some ethnicities, but still. Sara, Jean, Jessica, Meghan, Shannon. Add a playful sisterly nickname for some verisimilitude, like Jess or Meg. If you're playing chess and not checkers you would look for some deeply rooted historical figure or etymology of a name based on the character's artistic meaning, but I doubt you're thinking on that level.

underrated

Say some good combinations them if you are so sure about your taste fuckboi

>but I doubt you're thinking on that level.
Talk about projecting

Where are you from? Depending where there's a good chance popular names from your country might not be that weird if you anglicize them

Smegma A. Harvester.

I can't believe nobody has suggested Gregory Berrycone yet. Such a Berrycone thing to do, you guys.

Jimmilimborgle and Zentorazhep.

Growku and Vageet

spaghett

Just make em WACKY, user! XD

STOOOP YOU CUNTS

Rose

>he didn't get the Artois joke

Violet >>>>>> rose