Worth a read?

worth a read?

Everything's there.

No, become FULL COMMUNISM and smash the patriarchy, its women's world.

no way reviewbrah, my fuckin nigga

It has a certain tang to it.

ITS GREEN

>worth a read?
>evola
obviously yes

Ty for this

Glad I'm not the only one to have immediately thought of reviewbrah

the painting is literally of reviewbrah.. it's a shoop

fpbp

it's a fair product at a fair price

word. i've just recently found my lord and savior reviewbrah. im not gay but... would probably suck his pink dong if he asked.

Oh

Absolutely.
>Inb4 cries of misogyny because Evola defends traditional gender roles and has this mystical concept that losing one's virginity is a spiritual experience

Never finished it, but mostly because I was reading a butchered pdf on a kindle lol. It was interesting, but I'd love to read a comprehensive critique or review of it that checked for historical accuracy and the like because although I've had the privilege of studying a number of ancient cultures and history, not enough or extensively to evaluate his use of 'supporting evidence.' I'd be blown away to find that there weren't ample evidence to contradict each piece that he used to build his arguments, not that that would be saying much as it's fairly useless to try and essentialize and condense entire cultures and peoples and their experience into some framework of 'what they were about' from literally thousands of years in the future. I think ultimately one has to take his argument as a creative and expressive work. With this understanding I found it resonating with certain intuitions and anxieties I have felt about my place and time in the world

>mystical concept that losing one's virginity is a spiritual experience
Of course the virgins from /pol/ would like this trash.

>Losing your virginity didn't change your views on life
>Because love and passion doesn't change people
Of course the virgin misanthropes of Veeky Forums wouldn't understand human emotion don't get that

>love and passion can only be expressed through sex

>physical manifestations do not correspond to cognitive and emotional passions

>physical and intimate expressions of love are always sex

I lost my virginity to a fat middle-aged African prostitute purely because I was too beta not to.

I wouldn't call it love or passion.

Then I wouldn't call that losing your virginity. Prostitutes don't count m8

>Sex isn't the ultimate physical manifestation of love

Why not? Sex is sex.

But passionate sex isn't passionate sex. If sex is just producing an orgasm, then masterbation is sex.

Prostitution doesn't have passion in it, it's a monetary transaction.

*But sex isn't passionate sex
Typo

Yeah but passionate sex is an ideal that may never be realized in a thousand fucks.

If a girl never has passionate sex and just goes straight into being a prostitute has she not lost her virginity?

Regardless, the first time someone has sex has a huge impact on the majority of people. Some people have more anti-social tendencies and therefore lack the empathy and emotional capacity to experience what Evola describes as the mystical elements within sex, sure, but that does not apply to the vast majority of people.

Ever heard the aphorism, "you never forget your first love"?

>butt sex isn't passionate
You're doing it wrong

>Falling for the prostitution meme

>chadbrah

Yeah and I'm strongly of the opinion that it's people rationalizing their teenage retardation so they don't cringe to death when they realized how stupid it was.

I didn't do it on purpose per se.

>People changing after they lose their virginity isn't real because I fucked an old black hooker once and felt nothing afterwards
Probably because youre insanely anti-social , topkek, most people change drastically after they have an intimate moment with someone

>I didn't pay and fuck a hooker on purpose
Literally how?

>I didn't do it on purpose per se.
You were Raped and Robbed?

Ah, yes. Dicking a bitch after some party is a life-changing experience for the spastics around here. You'll reach enlightenment, user!

The point you're missing is that you can have passionate sex with a prostitute. That's what's interesting about sex, it takes you to a more primal state, you lose yourself and become something primitive. It's not just a financial transaction, the passion overwhelms that notion.