twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My diary desu

aristotle on laughter

All the Gilgamesh tablets.

Peri fyseōs by Heraclitus

the soma recipe

my internet search log

The missing Hemingway manuscripts

something by Sappho probably. It's hard to say which one is the most important because so much of her shit is lost.

Any of Diogenes' comedies or tragedies.

Sappho's Complete

David Foster Wallaces suicide note desu senpai

its floating around on the internet

Margites

the original king james bible as composed by john the baptist himself

but for real the shakespeare x quixote slashfic

Anyone who doesn't want this is a fucking pleb.

This. Ive read it

if there was one thing i could change about the past, it would be the protection of the library of alexandria. my blood boils just thinking about its destruction.

This. Christianity, and by extension Western Civilization, has been propped up by the surviving 20% of Aristotle's work. Twenty. Fucking. Percent! Who knows how much intellectually advanced we would be if we also had the remaining 80% that was destroyed? What if in that 80%, Aristotle disowned any part of the surviving 20%? If I were to go back in time for a round trip once, and only once, I would move all the texts from the Library of Alexandria to a secret location before the romans came to burn it. Yes, I would do this than go back in to time to kill Hitler, kill Mohammad, or prevent the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Anything b4 Gilgamesh, for the $$$

>20%
not only that, but it's said that the extant aristotle texts are similar to lecture notes, whereas his (presumably masterful) dialogues were lost. i can't imagine what a socratic dialogue from aristotle would look like.

Fermat's elementary proof of FLT which had totally eluded subsequent mathematicians.

Call me a perv, but I'd like to get my hands on Byron's diaries.

My grocery list. I swear I just had it.

SHE WAS ONLY FIFTEEN YEARS OLD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yongle_Encyclopedia

Link?

just google it m8—it was even on here a few weeks ago

Menander's Works.

Diogenes' 'On Farts', if that happens to be true.

why are people posting this pizza man all of a sudden

>20% of Aristotle's work
Source?

I didn't need these feels, guys

it would be a cool speculative fiction book for someone to find another trove like the dead seas scrolls that included all of the library of alexandria, which then led to a second renaissance after the texts show that there is an afterlife

Love this pizza meme

>the original king james bible as composed by john the baptist himself