Best literature for people who unironically hate women?

Best literature for people who unironically hate women?

Do you want to get better? You should ask /r9k/ if not. And please stay there.

i have a bf
checkmate atheists

quality posting. Add a 'BTFO' and 'Chad' to really showcase how enlightened you are

chads btfo

stop posting here, this is a board for discussing literature

Don't listen to these fucking numales. They're just angry that their cognitive dissonance is taking a hit, and they're awakening to the leech and parasite that is the female, that has attached to them and has sucked all their male qualities grey and lifeless.

Judging by your picture you already know of a good author OP. But I'd suggest you look at MGTOW authors. On amazon.

And to you, you insufferable intellectual worm, he is discussing Veeky Forums you cuck, just because you do not care for the type of literature he's after, does not mean it isn't Veeky Forums, so keep your reddit tier "allowed topics list" in your containment site.

Hardboiled pulp noir

start with Mishima, he will help you transcend your ressentiment towards women through means of fascist homosexuality & bodybuilding

I am very well aware but I know for a fact I am not gay. Not a single gay thought, dream, or curiosity has crossed my mind.

But on the bodybuilding part... Way ahead of you.

>there are actually virgins that saved this image

>Not a single gay thought, dream, or curiosity has crossed my mind
If you never consciously had any throughout your whole life, odds are you're repressing and will come out as super gay at one point user. Bodybuilding is pretty gay too desu.

lol you actually gave a serious answer to that. what a faggot herb.

>if you have no gay thoughts youre actually a superfag

>If you never consciously had any throughout your whole life, odds are you're repressing and will come out as super gay at one

This. Even the straightest of men have probably entertained one flash or two of this in their psyche when they were younger and sexual notions were muddled and confusing to them, but then it's naturally floated off because they weren't of that inclination. It's part of growing up and quite natural.

That you would feel the need to lie to this degree even when you're completely anonymous really does make you seem rather suspect.

fuggg i need to suck a dick then to become less gay
anyone have any suggestions?

>anyone have any suggestions?

Meet up with one of your MGTOW bros. I'm sure they're going through the same pains and would love some downlow experimentation. You can quote Schopenhauer to one another as you dock dicks to give the scene a nice sense of Intellectualism.

I've never thought about having sex with a 9 year old boy ... Guess by your logic I'm going to explode in a full blown John Wayne Gacy

Listen bud, I know that assuming and trying to enforce the idea that "we're all a little gay" helps you feel better about your gay thoughts, but the reality is we're all different.

You'll have a hard time finding an author in particular, most authors either like women or don't care much.

Anyway, I've just read "Thérèse Raquin" by and it could be what you're looking for, it's a tragedy revolving around an unfaithful wife, and the meticulous inspection of how the characters interract using elements of psychology and physiology,

>mfwnfw I married a cute Korean waifu and have two kids

But go on ahead roastie, tell me about how I'm such a virgin lol... Oh and how could you forget the little dick comments hahaha

>hate women
>love muscley bros
>not gay though
I feel ya user. I also feel the need to go on anonymous message boards on Friday nights to randomly claim to strangers that I'm not gay.

Homer
Aristophanes
Julius Evola
The Bible
The Qu'ran

Otto motherfucking Weininger.

>Listen bud, I know that assuming and trying to enforce the idea that "we're all a little gay" helps you feel better about your gay thoughts, but the reality is we're all different.

The reality is that you are lying to people about this issue on the internet. You don't think you're being transparent right now? Do you not see how deeply closeted this outright denial makes you seem? I've probably had a thought or two about it when I was younger. In fact I'm sure I have. Only this means absolutely nothing to me because it isn't a hangup of mine. The fact that you're fighting the possibility that you've ever had a gay thought at any point in your life and are so adamant on telling other men that you absolutely never have not even once really does make you seem legitimately closeted. No offense, but it does.

>The reality is that you are lying to people about this issue on the internet.
When you take this issue seriously, it's time to stop posting.

You're the one taking it seriously. To the point where you feel the need to lie to complete strangers about it. Just stop being sus.

Why do gays always insist on subsuming their enemies?
>if he hates us so much, he must be one of us!

I am not who you were talking to. I am concerned for your peace of mind. I honestly think you should stop posting.

SHUT UP AND KISS ME

So then you admit to having fantasies of raping little boys?

You're one fucked up little homo. So did you become gay through rape or were you born with a deffective brain?

>his fantasies didn't start with the greeks

complete work of aristotle

What if I want to discuss r9k literature?
If someone wants to discuss sci-fi literature does he go to Veeky Forums? No.

>What if I want to discuss r9k literature?
There's no such thing, plebbo. Go back there, or try twitter.

>There's no such thing
There's such thing as everything in literature.