Favorite Stephen King βιβλιογραφία? For me it's Pet Sematary

Favorite Stephen King βιβλιογραφία? For me it's Pet Sematary.

Did you mean favourite βίβλος you fucking cretin?

No fag. I mean what I say. I consider King kino βιβλιογραφία and refer to it as such.

So you want us to tell you who is our favourite 'Stephen King writer of books'? Not which is our favourite Stephen King book? Because your own answer to your question, Pet Sematary suggests you meant the latter.

Mine's The Shining anyway you gigantic knob.

plebs dont even speak grεεk fαcking kys

>βιβλιογραφία
What are you using google translate? βιβλιογραφία means literature.

It means "bibliography", plebbo.

Read the definition in Liddell and Scott. It does NOT mean 'literature'.

From LSJ:

βιβλιο-γρᾰφία, ἡ, writing of books, Dsc.1.85, D.L.7.36.

Doesn't mean literature.

The literal meaning is "writing of books" but it's used as an author's body of work (similar to discography for musicians.)

You are right it is. But then the OP's question still makes no sense - 'Favourite Steven King bibliography? For me it's Pet Sematary'.

discography means the body of published work of a musician, not a single album that you happen to like

Yeah he fucked it up, I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or just got the wrong word.
I know, that's what I said . I specifically said that it's someone's body of work (bibliography for authors' body of work, discography for musicians.) I'm not the OP.

>OP tries to sound smart
>Exposes himself as a retard

According to google he's right though there are 2 other words listed as well.

literature still doesn't mean 1 book

The correct translation for literature is λογοτεχνία, the first one. Φιλολογία means philology, the study of language (literal meaning is: the love for language)

Not to interfere with the interesting greek language debate, but I liked The Stand the most. I felt that the fantasy elements fit the story unlike in so many of his other books.

Everyone was so fucking gross back in the 1960s and 70s.

That's really the best picture of King they could find for this?

that's right
t.greek

ἆρα any chance you meant βιβλίον;

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. It looks like an patient from a psychiatric hospital.

Both mean book. The only difference is βίβλος is feminine, whilst βιβλίον is the diminutive neuter form.

LSJ -

ΒΙ´ΒΛΟΣ, η, the inner bark of the papyrus. II. the paper made of this bark; hence a paper, book.

βιβλίον, τό, Dim. of βίβλος, a paper scroll.

The use of all capitals in the LSJ indicates that the word is the root form of all derivatives.

The only one I ever managed to finish was Talisman. I consider him a poor writer having the fortune of coming along just as a gap opened, or a smart man who saw a gap and decided to fill it.

You think everyone looked like that?

>or a smart man who saw a gap and decided to fill it.
so basically any man?

He is knowledgeable of his craft but his success means editors basically don't touch his work lest they kill the golden goose. I really like his short stories, but his novels are often too bloated and in need of more aggressive editing.

>those tabs
Holy shit

>Reddit paleontology subreddit just randomly thrown in there
Kek

Reminder that anything other than The Dark Tower is the wrong answer

Please do not turn this place into /tv/ it's shit enough.

Jesus. What a hideous man.

Oh and for me it's Dreamcatcher.

Dark Tower had some pretty shitty books in it. I enjoyed it overall, but it is too flawed to be considered his magnum opus.

How is It? It's really long so I want to know if it's worth reading or at the very least fun to read.

I still have The Stand in my backlog, I gave up after ~500 pages. Should I ditch it or just keep going?

His short stories are great. I can't think of a bad story in Skeleton Crew.

I'd ditch it. Especially if it's the extended version. Read Hearts in Atlantis or Pet Sematary instead if you need a King fix.

the second case neuter is the proper attic form of "book" so far as I've been taught. the root word isnt necessarily a perfect substitute, and i dont think it works in the sense that OP was intending.

>What is your favorite Stephen King literature?

Even if it meant that, it's fucking wrong and you're still a retard.

>those fucking tabs

>βιβλιογραφία
>not "βιβλίο"
>google translate works fine
??? Where did you even get the fucking translation

Should I learn Latin or Greek?