What books did you read as a kid/teenager?

What books did you read as a kid/teenager?

Magic Treehouse
Series of Unfortunate Events

in gradeschool, redwall

Goosebumps, adventure of huckleberry finn

Series of Unfortunate Events
Harry Potter, I read the entire series fron to back about 20 times.

As a young teenager my mum thought I didn't read enough so she brought back a collection of short stories in the hope that I'd like at least a few of them and it would motivate be to start reading more.

One, I'm pretty sure it was named after the lead singer of the Buzzcocks, was about this dude going round this girls house and the two of them getting busy as you like with graphic details. My little pencil dick had never been so rigid. Great times.

My original book's fallen apart unfortunately. The best childhood book to exist desu.

Inb4 the edgy faggot posts Lolita.

Dragonlance novels
Belgariad series

We didn't have YWA when I was a kid.

I read The Stranger in 6th grade.

im the edgy faggot that posts "a portrait of the artist as a young man"

When I was a kid I was a huge Poe fanboy.

Tons of Enid Blyton. I don't know if Americans have heard of her.
>Famous Five
>Five Find-outers
>Secret Seven
They were my childhood.

CHERUB

Michael Crichton

pic related

also this

As a child I read a good deal of french choose-your-own-adventure books.

As a teenager I read a lot of John Keel books, and got a complete works of Lovecraft book that I often read.
I recall my favorite parts at the time for both sets to be the "Even the Bedouins Hate Their Telephone Company" chapter of the Mothman Prophecies,
and for Lovecraft it was a tie between "The Picture in the House" (for some reason) and "Pickman's Model".

Nice, loved this series. The writing was a bit dumb though, like in Divine Madness I don't think Muchamore knew anything about suburban Australia

honestly, read lots of philosophy. by the time i hit 20 i was very well read but super depressed, couldn't handle any of it from (likely) immaturity. I am a lot more grounded and happy now, but I only read newspapers and magazines and new fiction, all middlebrow bien pensant nonsense i suppose

I enjoyed the choose your own adventure books as a kid, I've been wanting to read them again.