Authors you identify with in eccentric ways

Aside from his philosophically brilliant and stylistically delightful epic, I identify with prose as a person and an artist. You see, according to letters from Proust to his loved ones, he was a chronic masturbator.

Not like your average adolescent, we're talking 10-15 times a day, well into his late 30s. It's no wonder he didn't start seriously writing ISOLT/Swann's Way until the late age of 38, because his wrist must've been devoid of cartilage by afe 35 requiring strenous recovery, like how some 30-year-old NBA players have the knees of an 80-year-old after a modest career. I too have this problem, it's a curse. But it's comforting in knowing that there is an upper echelon of chronic masturbators who are brilliant artists and philosophers and minds throughout human history. It comforts me knowing that when I die there might be a glowing castle in the clouds where all the great chronic masturbators throughout history occupy, and Proust, from the highest tower, upon seeing my one normal arm and muscular arm with a chaffed lumberjack palm, blows smoky stardust from his divine pipe and shouts "Lower the bridge, he's one of us!", and I am greeted with Target 5 for $5 hand creams as I take my rightful place in eternity

i identify with Proust* as a person and an artist***

I identify with Nietzsche. Smart, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

*Smart, syphilitic, and with a wicked sense of humor

Am I the next Proust

good post. you deserve to be a future pasta.

[citation needed]

how many times have you posted this? do you think if you keep revising it and adding more that your cool internet buddies will accept you?

I do accept him though, he made me laugh.

Yeah me too. I also liked the other post about Proust being the best of all time, then Joyce and then the other classics.
I wish OP would add more stuff to his pasta.

If by internet buddies you mean fellow chronic masturbators with a taste for literature (90% of this board) then yes I intend on continuing and expanding this tribute to the supreme one

Hunter S. Thompson

2nd'd, gotta salsa?

The proof of my chronic masturbation can be shown by my vice-like grip strength and my penis that looks like an uncooked sausage

literally my soulmate

This is already a pasta, you dummy

Weak post sage''''d

Do you want me to post a picture of my dick, you homo?

Do it faggot

It's his life's work. Show some compassion.

Kerouac
I'm very chad-like for an alcoholic borderline bum.