Recent purchases thread

Sorry that I don't have my cat ears, rainbow socks, and skirt yet.

omg u wil trick so many frogmen to responding xDD

just got pessoa myself

Why does there appear to be two versions of a new hardcover by the same translator? I was going to get that one, which is nice because it appears to have no dust jacket. Fuck dust covers.

no idea. i dont remember ordering it—i think i pre-ordered it at some point. it is nice without the dust cover

Always glad to see some Blake

bump

>pessoa and AGP
god tier masturbation, my imaginary friend

Does your name start with an R?

No.

i told myself i wouldn't buy a new book until i'd read 10 that i already owned, but i buckled at 6.

bump

Rate

That leatherbound Philip K Dick makes me rage but otherwise great stuff esp the illustrated Blake

I have at least a hundred unread books.

>Accelerationism
>Scientology
>Egoism

Are you me?
Give me your quick ideological gestalt

Oblomov and Dead Souls are great.

your gonna have a lot of fun with that i'm jealous

Chill out dude, that leatherbound PKD is worth more than your life. I'm just kidding I'm sorry

Top left?

I've read half of these, loved them, and am interested in the other half. 9/10

i like to roll the dice

Middlemarch
Rebecca
Orlando
Being and Time.

Managed to pick up a couple of hardcover books that got my winkly tinkling in a charity shop for 12 euro dollars. Top one is "Caesar and Christ" by Will Durant. Both are obviously a good few decades old and have the smell of an attic, bredy nice.

>dude capitalism and schizoiprenia

dude

What's the open one on the bottom?

>All of these anons thinking that OP is real and not just pranking them with a photo taken from tumblr as can be seen by the filename

book on the Cogadh na Dhá Rí : ^ )

no one cares my guy

is michael gira a good writer

I haven't bought anything in a month. I was on a spree for 1 year. I have like 30 unread books.