What are some good cyberpunk themed books?

What are some good cyberpunk themed books?

Other urls found in this thread:

factor-tech.com/round-up/3019-factor-reads-10-genre-defining-sci-fi-hacker-novels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cyberpunk 2077

>What are some good cyberpunk themed books?

Hm, how do i put this. They are books that the stories follow a certain futuristic, "high tech low life" kind of themed pattern, and 'good' stands for something above average.

Hope it helped you.

Check out Gibson and Asimov? "The Singularity is Near" by Kurzweil is also some quality fiction.

> gibson

obviously.

> asimov

wat? because he wrote about robots? Asimov was almost the rational antithesis of the punk aesthetic.

> kurtzweil

fears the singularity. cyberpunks either embrace it, or don't care.

Vurt by Jeff Noon is my favorite cyberpunk novel.

Nick Land's diary desu.

wow dude you should do stand-up

neuromancer

The Age of Em. It was kind of boring but the author does this thing in which he pretends to not be writing fiction, and pretends his so-called non-fiction as predictive capability. The world-building is good, the pacing and story are kind of boring but you might like it regardless, the humour is excellent (as I indicated).

Snow Crash is a fun read.

retard

Altered Carbon

Altered Carbon

Altered Carbon

Altered Carbon

Altered Carbon

Seriously dude, check it out.

factor-tech.com/round-up/3019-factor-reads-10-genre-defining-sci-fi-hacker-novels/

This and Neuromancer are the only ones worth it. Snow Crash is shit as a parody

the stars my destination

Can I jump right into noumena without being well versed in philosophy?

There are two ways to apprehend Land's work:
You're either a schizophrenic Deleuzian who spent the last 20 years between orgies, continental philosophy congresses and pagan rituals all around the globe or you're a post-sexual meth addict living in some asian hypercapitalist shithole.

Count Zero and Mona Lisa Overdrive are both better than Neuromancer.

Count zero is trash, mona lisa is the best of the three.

Also, the stars my destination

Count zero is the best of the three

My electronic diary, desu.