What's the literary equivalent of pic related?

what's the literary equivalent of pic related?

GoodReads? I don't know if that has a forum though, it must

Notes from the underground

The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

Used toilet paper.

barns and noble book comments and Veeky Forums are basically the same thing
pretentious and overtly negative know it alls who think their above everything because they read old philosophers and think everything new is gay, both are peacock reader.

greentexting

Hold on there, pardner.

Veeky Forums does not read old philosophers. Veeky Forums only reads Veeky Forums and occasionally Wikipedia.

thomas bernhard's woodcutters

you're posting on it

those who die worshiping the thoughts of dead men are destined to behold the same fate

holy fuck

The Emoji Movie.

This was alot better of a movie than the previews and redditors would have you believe. I'm not surprised the fedora-tipping redditors who manage rotten tomatoes can’t grasp multi-layered ironic satire when they see it. I just watched it and I was literally in shock by how one thing can be so kíno. It wasn’t meant to be a comedy; it wasn’t meant to be a kids movie. It was supposed to be watched as an allegory for the modern world’s blind acceptance of anything that’s presented as being cool just for its own sake. The very act of watching the movie was it telling you “See? You like to use emojis everyday and so does everyone around you so you have to watch this because you’re part of the grotesque machine that is modern pop culture”. The screen was laughing at me and I enjoyed every moment of it. Of course Reddictor McAtheists won’t ever understand that, their small “le epic upboat XD” brains could never allow them to pull their heads out of their asses and really appreciate the art that is Le Filmé Emojie. Fuck reddit, man. The movie was great.

People who post seller reviews in the book review section of Amazon.com

Wow that's interesting, I never watched it so I didn't know.

Are you implying that the Socratics are responsible for death?

Yes, Socratics is personally responsible for every death that's ever occurred.

Toilet paper with scribbles on it.

Used toilet paper with random patterns of shit on it

>and think everything new is gay
lit rides knausgård and krasznahorkai's dicks all day m8

actually leled

what book is that?

do you have to ask?

it shows that everyone who was here years ago is gone now... nobody remember the books...

This motherfucker.

>what's the literary equivalent of pic related?
Whatever this guy is writing

>nutting

Chuck Palahniuk's collected works fed into a commercial grade blender, with two 60 pounder bottles of cheap, rotgut Canadian rye whiskey, a two litre container of vinegar, two cups of salt, and the fragments of a scratched DVD copy of Love Hina dumped in to make a foul smelling, gritty slurry.