Zzzzzz

Zzzzzz

Boring? I have to look at her for school soon

What are you? A bee?

hehe a bee hehe

actually lol'd out loud

read some dickens instead. still boring, but less so. avoid david copperfield, he stuffed an extra three hundred pages into that book.

A bee yourself

Will this be the new bugs?

embarrassing reddit-tier level of irony and humor

i thought this was just samefagging at first, i'm disappointed honestly

Lol

NEW SINCERITY
E
W

S
I
N
C
E
R
I
T
Y

Why do you hate fun? Maybe you’d have a better time on www.reddit.com

For real. I'm on page like 280 out of 400 something and I just don't know if I can take any more of this. It's so BORING

real bitch nigga hours who sleepin?

me, about to get in bed and listen to this new lecture series on imperial china

I liked it. Didn't leave a huge impression on me, granted, but I remember enjoying it.

>literature has to be exciting
the amount of total fucking philistines on this board never ceases to amaze me

new bugs wanna bee

HA

Gototamit

lol

hehehe

We need some more samefags, right here, right now

>sincere
>AND Postmodern

wew.

Are you people not ashamed of yourselves?

I hate this fucking place so much

N O
O N

holy fucking lel

which is the best Brontë?

Emily Bronte. Wuthering Heights is her only novel and pretty much the only good Victorian era novel as it chokes the living hell out of the petty idealism of romance so popular at the time

I don’t understand how this comment is constructive, or encourages the reader to think more deeply about anything. It appears to me that this comment’s only purpose is to display the cleverness of the author. Unfortunately, despite the collective efforts of the commentariate, we do get infiltration from those who are apparently determined to give the impression that they are incapable of parsing an entire piece of writing and reading it as a whole.

As has been previously noted (regular readers will be aware) we (that’s the “Royal we” — fellow commenters, occasional contributors such as myself and the moderator team) are engaged in an ongoing attempt to keep the quality of comments at its former impeccably high standard. Sadly, this is more of an effort than it should be.

And as a writer, it is rather tiresome having to try to explain to the occasional numpty who happens across a post basic reading comprehension skills, how to follow an argument when it is constructed long-form and the ability to master data interpretation.

And I’ve just caught up on all the subsequent comments on this page. All the other commenters have managed to make coherent and intelligible contributions that furthered my understanding or gave me something to think about, because they took the trouble to type more than a single sentence. I don’t agree with everything that’s been said in other comments. Quite the opposite in a couple of cases. But at least I understand what was expressed and the intention behind it.

>I don't understand what a motif is

It's ok kid, some people just can't into Literature. try some YA genre fiction instead?

just wait for a torrent you boofhead