Give me one reason why I should learn this dead, third world language

Give me one reason why I should learn this dead, third world language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PM_ULTYSbzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Пoшёл нaхyй.

1 kb
png

What

You shouldn't, who ever made you think you should?

3 colors in single determined dimensions user

I want someone to convince me.

It's not dead
Russia is first world
The language is beautiful

t. Russian

That you're even posting that means you will never have the resilience to learn it. So don't even bother trying. You already lost, kiddo.

>third world
so this is the power of american education

You don't know me kid

I'm doing Russian after French
you might as well go for it if you want to be a polyglot

>lower per capita GDP than venezuela
>higher homicide rate than Pakistan or Iraq

Yeah it's third world.

they used to be second world, now the term doesn't make sense anymore. just say poor if you mean poor

Don't police my language third worlder

Preparation for unification of Eurasia and new lingua franca of multipolar great spaces тoвápищ

Russian qts

>man hands

Damn those hands and elbows are terrifying

Wtf eh, how did I not see that

I wonder what the amount of languages is that you can know at the same time without seriously impairing your vocabulary in any single one.

Remember you can download an entire languages dictionary in like a couple mbs. I have not seen any evidence that people have exclusive intake of languages outside the mundane fact of if you have limited time and energy

Not really worth it unless you're either joining an intelligence group or have Russian ancestry. There are too few literary offerings to spend all that time for little gain. Learning a foreign language takes a lot of time.

It's not the amount of foreign vocabulary that endangers your native one, but more like the excessive company of one language.

For example, reading Veeky Forums for hours every day made me lose words in my native tongue (mostly very advanced words), and most importantly it gave me English thinking habits, which means I'll build my sentences around words that will come to me directly in English, and which are very difficult to translate.

For example, there is no adjective for "fluent" in my language, and whenever I build my sentence around "fluent" as an adjective, I'm embarrassed (I have to rephrase the whole sentence differently, or to say "fluent" in English). Other problem: there can be too many ways to say an English word. I can think of five different words for "to impair", but I really don't know which one to choose because "impair" is the only right nuance I wanted.

russian qts' are what I live for

Frozen mexico

>those eyebrows

freak

kek

>doesn't know what third world means

more like pale atlanta

youtube.com/watch?v=PM_ULTYSbzg

Because Putin is our only hope against the jew and their anglo pets

>tfw if the good guys won the cold war the global lingua franca would be glorious Russian right now instead of shitty Eternal Anglo language.

this. I suffer from this too. now learning italian as my 3rd language, when I become fluent enough to be able to think in italian Im afraid its going to be a fucking mess.

imagine joyce, that knew, at different levels of course, around 14 languages...

Nobody is perfect senpai
post some qts!

Sorry i only like asians

Don't learn and don't waste bandwith with shitty posts.
Sort yourself out this winter

Tens of millions of Asians speak Russian

i've heard the Penguin book course in the only adequate one for self-teaching

That is not a German flag? Silly OP you mixed them up.

Thick eyebrows are god tier.