What have you learnt from reading fiction?

what have you learnt from reading fiction?

too many things. one thing recently was that the common spirit of man is sometimes doused with impotence by the struggles he must make to escape the swamps of sloth, amd that the stones to bear as burden should be stacked as foundation for a better life, rather than to withhold him from his purpose.

That I enjoy it and it makes my life richer.

That we cant rely on fiction or non-fiction to change our minds. It's all supplementary to our lives and decisions. If you take what you "learn" from fiction and philosophy %100 percent face value then you're brainlet.

Good Lord she's such a whore now. It's so disgusting.

Absolutely pathetic
I'm talking about you, OP

O, my sweet Katie girl
Dress'd in silk white as pearl
Your sweet awkward smile
Makes me think for a while
That it's not such a terrible world

Since Lovecraft is basically anout being redpilled about reality I hve learned to be more analytical of that which is around me specifically the nature of humanity and how/why societies work.

Nothing. If a book contains a statement that is true, then that statement isn't fiction - it is non-fiction.

This has got to be one of the most stupid things I've read in quite some time

What is wrong with it?

how to read more fiction

;_;
Some one make her come back..

If I were to set a story in the current day and include current events that happened, that would not make my story non-fiction since the plot itself would still be fictitious

doyou have the video on courtship tag?

what the fuck is that user

Mostly new words and how people think. Knowing how people think helps to manipulate people.

>le edgy manipulator

Are you ready to justify those words, user. So far I think you're a fucking idiot, prove me wrong and allow me to learn the errors of my thought process.

I didn't say that the whole story would be non-fiction, only the parts that are true outside of it.

This is my favorite meme. Impyling some White-hating Frankfurt School jew is truth while Tolstoy is fiction, lel

so fucking perfect

I've learned how to live.

>demands justification on an opinion that he is already sure of

Point proven. Dont respond to me ever again.