You were expecting what besides miserly decoration, impoverished, no humanity, just faceless lions and onewinged birds...

You were expecting what besides miserly decoration, impoverished, no humanity, just faceless lions and onewinged birds, frozen midroar and half tweeting. Above the ark, where the scrolls are kept, where no scrolls will be kept anymore--a tympanum, a woodwork canopy peeling paint and blue mold; deepplanted vaunt, hardened bounty amidst carved drapery, earthen vines strangling eternity, then above, only ribbing. Menschs on the lowest level, their wives and daughters higher, upon the balcony then on balconies decorated in rock flowers and jewels, who knows how many of them on up to the stone seat of the moon, as if one hall of the Decalogue, the cleaved five commandments, and who can sneak a look? or else they're kept to the side, or toward the rear, the women, nearest the western wall, the separating grillwork a veil of metal, an armor of plaits ... the menschs keep turning, keep coming up with prayerless occasions to turn their eyes upward, behind. We're inattentive, weekly; resentful, daily; at all times our souls unprepared--beginning there at the ceiling, its crown, an ornamental rib intended to forsake the vault of a cross. An extra, whether left from Creation or a predating build. An almemar parts the room, though later in the show the staging will remove itself to the eastern wall, the pulpit: another migration, yet another orientation, and so which way to face, though the movements are known, felt instinctually--are up and down and back and forth, in and out and this and that and what where, only now.

yo, is Witz like this throughout? if so, i am all too glad i only got it for fifty cents at the goodwill.
i usually don't bash on writing (i just end up not reading it) but this is really bad stuff.

Lol I like how I invented Josh posting without ever having read his books or even planning to read his books. Fuck kikes lmao.

you're the Witz prick? what about the adam levin's the instructions prick?

That's me as well. I also vollmann and McElroy a lot. But I actually really like McElroy. Vollmann is good too but I just like when you guys call him ugly. Makes me laugh.

Also on a related note. You guys should read the nix lmao.

ah. you know, i doubt i'm going to enjoy McElroy. I read a very favorable and thorough review of women and men, wherein the reviewer said that patience and commitment to McElroy's style would be integral, and that there was a sort of colloidal consciousness that would seep into my mind as I read it,
and nothing of that sounds pleasant whatsoever. i know that makes me seem plebby, but christ, i'm a slow reader, i don't do that thirty book a week mess that some do. i can't, nor do i want to. i have to spend a lot of time choosing the book i'm going to devote myself to, and for the love of god, i don't want a book that's described with shit like that.

joshua "Kangz" cohen can go fuck himself though. i do want to try vollman's you bright and risen angels. looks interesting.

Oh man you guys. This is what pisses me off about people who haven't read McElroy. They all seem to think they should be reading women and men lmao. No you dumb faggots you have to read a couple of his books that came out before. You don't just jump into women and men. All his books are so different. Women and men is like McElroy end game shit. Sheesh.

nah fuck that. I read Ulysses first. i mean fuck, if an author can't stand on his magnum opus, then he's a fucking faggot. "oh you have to warm up a little with these introductory texts before you-"
lemme stop you right there, faggot. if your ideal is contingent that nonsense, you can fuck a drake.

Women and men isn't his magnum plus lol. It's just a really long book my man. Its not even my favorite of his books. It's actually one of my least favorite. Plus, ancient history and hinds are his best. Although hinds you must get off the net. That shit is rare as fuck.

also
>all his books are so different
>that's why you have to read the other books first
if they're so different why would i need to bother with his other works first? how would that prepare me for it in any way?

well when he decides to make a giant magnum opus let me know. until then he can eat a fat dick.

I say that because women and men isn't his best or that good compared to his other books. So all you dumb faggots that think that's the only McElroy book you read are going to read it and get bored and probably never read him again because for some reason you all think that's the McElroy book to read because you meme loving faggots get off on the idea of super big difficult tomes. Muh meme trilogy. Kys.

not my fault i want quality and want it immediately. not my fault mcelroy can't seem to figure out how to publish a fucking book properly.
fuck him. i'll just read smuggler's bible like my gut told me from the beginning.

thanks for the convo

Lol I just finished that one. Might I suggest ancient history.

Oh man I didn't like that one bit

I have never read this Cohen fellow, but I have to say, that prose certainly makes me want to go out and buy everything he's ever written!

Are you that instagram fuck that keeps spamming his jizz drizzling mouth here? What would your friends think?

Exparden me?

I like the way Nohec thinks!

That first half is Super purple