"Man does not seek pleasure. Only the Englishman does."

"Man does not seek pleasure. Only the Englishman does."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

What's some good anti-Anglo lit? Essays, books, anything really.

Other urls found in this thread:

alanmacfarlane.com/TEXTS/Origins_HI.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my diary desu

What the fuck is wrong with anglos? Every time I encounter some shit idea that gained traction (utilitarianism, legal positivism), it's invariably English.

>soulless secular capitalists with nothing to live for but materialism are good at marketing and branding

Color me wowzers

>legal positivism
>not best explained by superior German breed

Jesus.

a firing squad for every teutonophile

*destroys your spirit*

>germans still incapable of understanding england
kek

>Anglos can't be into continental philosophy, they all are the same giant generalized person

Pro Anglo: Mencius Moldbug and Nick Land

Anti Anglo: Aleksander Dugin

Look: they have so much room to play sports and lift weights in the middle. It's very humane.

Not only the english. Take intelligent design or anti-vaccination movement or the whole civilians can buy fucking grenade launchers thing and you'll see the anglo-autism is genetic, not geographical.

>Take intelligent design or anti-vaccination movement or the whole civilians can buy fucking grenade launchers thing and you'll see the anglo-autism is genetic, not geographical.
This is quite obviously the influence of German Protestant populations within the US, my friend. Where else in the Anglosphere do you find anything remotely resembling this? It's an entirely American phenomena. Quite strange that you'd direct your resentment against backwater, dead-beaten-horse America toward the British race from which it has long been severed. Such things seem to have their genesis with the goose-stepping, humourless, superstitious Teutonic peasants on the Continent - not the glib, positivistic Anglo.

>utilatianism

While continentals dick around with psychoanalysis and other ideas that are too abstract and confusing...the superior Anglos concentrate on important philosophical issues such The Truth™ and Morality™ !!11

Fuck, happens to me too

POWER RANKING

Greece > France > Germany > England > Rome

>utilitarianism
>logical positivism
>not great ideas

*legal, but sort of Still works with logical

this but unironically

>Basing the entirety of English lit and philosophy off the writings of 19th and 20th century authors who everyone hated at the time anyway.

John Stuart Mill is only revered today. Back in the 19th century he was a radical whom nobody liked.

Freedom to bear arms is a response to anglo authoritarianism and boot licking, more to the spirit of the Scots-Irish I'd argue, it's the most admirable thing about them.

>having a grenade launcher is bad
>being this much of a bootlicking statist

how tastes government pee-pee?

>Anglo Authoritarianism
>guns restricted almost entirely across the European continent.

Titus Andronicus - Shakespeare

But German and Russian Literature are simply superior. Also in music.

>complaining about capitalism
fuck off commie, bet you'd rather starve in venezuela. anglo-ran capitalism is the most effective and humane economic system on this earth. example: america, canada, italy

>he knows this little about English history

i am English, but I am starting to think our cultural vapidity and soullessness is the source of our success.

What amazes me is how you people think having a bunch of guns in your basement somehow qualifies you to take action against the government in case it screws you over but keep on doing nothing while your government screws you over all the fucking time.

Fair enough friend, I'm sorry.

Funny because Anglo civilization always manages to BTFO the Continental huns. Civilization ends east of the Rhine.

>Comparing taxes to actual warfare and government crack downs
Surely you can't be serious?

Mmmm, you're actually kind of sort of really wrong. The light blue on the map is where the Germans are. They came too late to be influential.

Lol no. The Scots-Irish were on the margins of Colonial American society, in fact, quite a number of them were loyalists in the Revolutionary War. The English were by and large who created the culture and traditions we now recognize as American. We're a Northern Puritan / Middle Quaker Kraut / Southern Royalist / Scots-Irish Hillbilly hybrid, although the Puritans and Royalist Planters had the largest impact on our culture.

I'm not talking about taxes you dolt, I'm talking about shit like "Corporations are people too", spying on civilian population, lobbying, the absolute absence of public superior education and universal healthcare or the constant wars over literally nothing your retarded country gets involved in so it can send another generation of it's young to die.

>Universal healthcare can ever be a thing in the United States
We are nowhere near organized or homogenous enough of s society for that to work. Plus we are only 60% white and have massive problems with illegal immigration. Universal healthcare is impossible here.
>We should start a civil war because the government is corrupt
Nigger you can't be serious. And replace it with - what - exactly?

I'm not saying you should start a civil war, just stop pretending there's anything but a barbarian culture who glorifies violence and can only see the world as mediated by it behind your gun thing.

>I live in a sheltered and well policed neighborhood therefore the rest of the world does too
Wew lad
>Implying the second amendment tradition in the US isn't here for a specific purpose
It actually is meant to deter the government from taking authoritarian actions against us, that doesn't mean that they aren't going to pull some shit every now and then. Plus I liking being an autonomous person as an American citizen. I like that we have a culture based around personal responsibility rather than policing.

Nigger I live in fucking Brazil, my state's capital (along with at least two or three others) is currently in a quasi-civil war against drug traffickers.
Your govenrment takes all sorts of retarded authoritarian actions against you and you people not only do nothing, you support them.
>culture about personal responsability
fucking lol that's why your people have to use fucking scooters to go to wal mart to grab some delicious M4A1s and a 5l bottle of coke.

>civilians can buy fucking grenade launchers thing
Are you trying to say this is a bad thing? Nice try brainlet.

Oh the horror- we're not operating like Brazil, what a mistake. Truly it is dire that we rectify this immediately...

>Your govenrment takes all sorts of retarded authoritarian actions against you,
Compared to who? So far they spy on us and stagnate real wages with free trade agreements. That's about it.
>Fucking lol, that's why you're so obese
Actually , the real reason we are obese has to do with corn subsidies and how high fructose corn syrup is in essence put into all of our food via government regulations trying to keep corn related industry afloat

You don't operate mucher better than Brazil anyway, on top of a bunch of problems we have, you also have a highly unstable and egotistic population armed to the teeth (who's also mostly uneducated and unhealthy as fuck).
This is not a good recipy for anything. The mere fact that I live in such a shithole country and yet can still feel a shitload of contempt for the absolute state of the US should tell you a lot about your country.
>So far the government only did this
>But it also did other thing favouring corporations over the population

>Only did one thing favoring corporations over people
Technically they were declared equal to people. Comparatively that's pretty light compared to most other countries in the world.

>pretty light
nigger this is wrong in all levels, aesthetic, juridical, economical, political, linguistical, any one you can think of.

It's basically just added a few layers of legalese to them. Besides that it's really not much

I have a feeling you have never been to the US if you honestly think it is comparable to a country comprised of favelas. Just take a look at GDP per capita or HDI- Brazil is closer to Africa than it is to America or any other Western state.

>GDP being reliable
>therefore, HDI being reliable
No one goes bankrupt if they break their leg in Brazil, my dude.

No, but Brazilians are bankrupt/broke by default.

I've never seen a Brazilian ever express a noteworthy opinion. Every interaction I've ever had with one on the internet and real life seemed like a waste of time.

yup
both have dugin and land have the same analysis (anglos vs. continentals; atlanticists vs. hyperboreans; seapower vs. landpower; individualism vs. collectivism. essentially derived from mackinder's heartland theory), they just happen to end up on opposite sides:
dugin licks boots, land accelerates globalization-miniaturisation scaling dilation
(yes, land is okay with what he sees as chinese supremacy but only because the anglo contagion, capitalism, has taken it, especially the treaty ports. importantly they lack subversive cathedral influence, perhaps the negative result of angloism. so they're really the ultimate substrate for capitalism, while anglos were necessary to develop it, their individualism which made it possible eventually comes back to bite it)

>anglo-autism is genetic
probably true
alanmacfarlane.com/TEXTS/Origins_HI.pdf

Why is homogeneity required for health care? Illegal immigrants wouldn't have the documentation for health care anyway too, and they'd out themselves as illegals if they applied for it. And what kind of organisation do you mean?

If you have that fatalistic viewpoint, what's the point of even having guns?

I'm guessing the starving Venezuelans cooked their dog? I'd feel bad if it wasn't a pitbull.

The Virgin Mainland European

>poor, probably smells of garlic
>shitty effeminate food serves on small plates
>no-one understands his silly sounding language
>has to learn English language at school because he literally cannot survive in the modern world without it
>takes everything too seriously; no sense of humour
>head in the clouds; comes up with shitty contnental philosophies which end in nazism
>has toilets where your shit literally lands on a plate so you have to look it in the eye when you flush
>failed to take over the world in 1945

the Chad Englishman

>produced Shakespeare, Pope, Housman, Blake, Shelley, Keats, Tennyson, Dickens, Chaucer etc etc etc
>Master of language. So alpha he steals words from other languages and makes them better
>stiff-upper lip, keeps feelings to himself like real man
>drinks harder than any bogstandard europoor could handle. Literally pisses on the street, at home and abroad
>command of language is the envy of the world. other countries forced to learn it. asian countries literally beg for english people to come over and teach it
>doesn't bother to learn other languages, other people simply learn his
>took over the world, benevolently gave most of it back

>Why is homogeneity required for health care?
*Universal healthcare, because it eases bureaucracy and makes it unlikely for local governments to start making a fuss over their representation. It also reduces cost.
>Illegals can't get into the universal healthcare system
Then how did they even get into the country in the first place if it's illegal for them to be here? Documentation can be faked

iirc Dostoevsky wrote some shit bashing anglos

you wouldn't have intelligent design without the theory of evolution to react against, invented by anglo charles darwin. fucking faggot

BOMBER HARRIS DID NOTHING WRONG

THIS IS NOW AN ANGLO THREAD

I know that feel

Anglos and Continentals are just different thedes desu. It's why Brexit was probably bound to happen eventually

UNA DELICIA

This map, more than any ethnic division, seems to me to be about the difference in mindset between Catholics/Orthodox and Protestants.

This can't be correct, New Jersey does not have the same population as Pennsylvania. New Jersey is full of Irish and Italians in the white areas, not Germans. And Massachusetts is all Irish, whereas northern New England and Utah are English.

Anti-Anglo quote thread? Does this mean we can make anti-jew quotes threads??

You can probably make an anti-jew lit thread. Tbh I'd post in it

Isn't hating Jews nonsensical if you're a deist? The only reason Christians hate Jews is because they killed Jesus. What's somebody who only believes in God as a divine watchmaker doing hating Jews?

Well surely if he sees the Jews as a part of the watch that threatens to make the entire thing stop ticking he's justified in disliking them?

I would like explanations and evidence for all three of those claims

Most illegals just overstay their visa, or by pass the documentation stage by crossing the border sneakily or some shit

This bullshit where the methodology that leads to shit graphs isn't included needs to fucking stop

>The only reason Christians hate Jews is because they killed Jesus
just left pre school huh kid?

>The only reason Christians hate Jews is because they killed Jesus.
C'mon mate, that's not even the most common reason

Are you sure about that? Hungary is quite Catholic. I think this map is horseshit. It's basically just make the places with the whitest people blue. Portugal is nearly the same shade as Morocco and Algeria even though they are just as Catholic as Poland which is supposedly almost as individualist as Finland. Honestly, it's horseshit.

Its a stupid reason too, because Christ straight up said His fate was predetermined. All for the Father, not Himself.

Nonsense. The Roman people were very passionate people. The Greeks and Persians were incredibly cultured and religious, too.

Success of a culture is determined by its inventiveness. Because that's what drives superior weapons and warfare. Materialism will get you some results on that front, but not if taken too far.

His death was, the Romans not wanting to kill Him and the Jews saying that His death would be on them was not.

What board am I on?

it's because of how the jews wormed their way into the country by floating tons of gold and silver to key persons of the nobility especially sitting in parliament

fun fact: human progress has been completely forestalled for the last 400 years because of the unsettled events of the english civil war

I meant anglophone success specifically. A nation of shopkeepers, the founders of America.

In Christian theology, humans can do evil for good purposes, but are still punished for that evil.

>Isn't hating Jews nonsensical if you're a deist?

This is some reddit tier "gotcha" arguing. Most criticisms of Jews come in the form that they when they invariably gain some sort of power or influence over power (either political, financial, diplomatic, cultural, ideological, etc. They don't need total control, just enough to influence things), they completely fuck it up. Moreover, you aren't allowed to mention their fuck ups without them kvetching and crying about anti-semitism, e.g. that recent CIA officer woman on twitter who talked about the Israeli and Jewish neocon influence on the series of wars America started in the early 2000s, then got piled on by the usual parenthesis suspects in the media. Which is what the post you are responding to is talking about. No one would have a problem with them if they gained power and were doing good things for humanity. You don't see groundbreaking Jewish mathematicians and theoretical physicists getting kicked out of every physics and math department do you? And it is not just European countries with the same complaints. It's everywhere, both geographically, culturally, and historically where ever they go.

Another thread devolving into a shitty argument about jews
ebin