What's some good and Veeky Forumserary erotic literature?

What's some good and Veeky Forumserary erotic literature?
Bonus points for erotic poetry.

inb4 Lolita

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/poetryandtranslations/various/lilith-v-nabokov
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
quora.com/Is-the-DNA-of-modern-Greek-people-similar-to-that-of-the-ancient-Greeks
archhades.blogspot.ca/2014/12/historical-greek-racial-continuity-and.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me ruin Elle for you dude

My mom has one eye higher than the other too, I don't mind.

Its one of those things eh?

Not him but no face is symmetrical.

Not everyone has the goosling thing going on though

There's nothing wrong with a son finding his mom pretty.

This. I compliment my Mom every day on her looks

ada or ardor. found that more erotic than lolita

i read the lover by marguerite duras, was just ok and not as erotic as i had hoped it'd be

Veeky Forums.. easy on the complex

Nabokov write the erotic in a weird way though. He uses a lot of metaphors, like "Her index traced the blue Nile down into its jungle and traveled"

If anything he told us it's normal to have the hots for your mom, no?

Well, that's what I chose to believe in anyway...

sites.google.com/site/poetryandtranslations/various/lilith-v-nabokov

My favourite erotic poem. Read n r8
Tell me how patrician I am, lit

I sense the translation leaves to be desired, also some very cliched imagery. But great ending.

where to find a gf with hellenic facial structure?

the funniest thing about this book is how stoked he is on his 6 inch dick.

Probably Greece. Can't guarantee they will be like all the french sculptures and paintings though

too bad 99% of them are TURKED

write about women

Naomi by Junichiro Tanizaki although most of the erotic events are implied because they're not experienced by the cucked protagonist himself. It also caters to lots of fetishes that have become popularized in JAV/Hentai.

Apart from the erotic content it also highlights how Western influence led to the sexual empowerment of women in a modernizing Japanese society during the Showa period.

Atlas Shrugged

Not this shit again. Modern greeks are the same as ancient greeks. There are islands that the Ottomans didn't even settle and they are still the same people as mainlanders

I want to add to what the user said that there's nothing wrong with a son wanting to make love to his mom, relief her from stress and make her climax. Every user should strive to make his mom proud!

Another user had posted this chart in another thread

The Key is similar to Naomi in its eroticism. Quicksand also has some really nice passages and there are plenty of Tanizaki short stories where he indulges in his fetishes. Not all of them are translated I think, but The Tattooer, The Bridge of Dreams, Himitsu, Shounen or Fumiko no Ashi are all very sensous both in imagery and expression.
I also liked Haruko, one of Mishima's short stories. I read a French translation, don't know if an English translation exists.

Damn user, you aren't supposed to go out and say it.

>head tilted to one side
>must be a deformity
fuck me you're like an actual remedial or something

her top lip slants down on one side

>talking about her eyes
Her pug nose looks like a 19th century Irish boxer

>and she's got a crooked lip,nose

you are making it worse not better

Are you going to claim she is tilting her head in every single picture? I'm sorry you had to find out this way user

based on a quick google search, yes

I think she might actually have a deformity of the neck. If you look at a variety of pics of her, and not just close ups, her head is leaning towards her right shoulder in virtually every one.

It might just be because her neck is long as fuck

What kind of fag does this sort of thing?

"A Working Day" by Robert Coover, alternatively titled "Spanking the Maid" depending on which volume or anthology. Won't give you a boner or anything, but still very good.

What if I find my mom so unbearably repulsive to look at or think of?

>I grumble over celebs I can never get
>let alone get a girl at all
>complain over a flaw even though all women should be 100% just like myself
>post on Veeky Forums in general
You are clearly a misunderstood genius and supreme gentleman, and I can't understand why can never get a date. I guess stupid cunts who deserve your respect prefer a guy who won't even smother her with affection and obsessive jealousy.

you're repressing your desire to fuck her

Lolita is hardly "erotic." To answer your question Pablo Neruda's love poetry.

Is this actually true, or are you trolling?

I think he was anticipating obvious but dumb answers from people who have never read the book. Those who have know the only remotely erotic scene is hardly a paragraph long and an excerpt from Humbert's personal diary as opposed to his testimony, which is the work itself.

One great thing I liked about it, though, is the scene/passage most expected to be erotic-detailed--the first penetration bit--was pretty well glossed over and detail was virtually avoided.

God, I fucking love good narration like that. I always tell people first person narrators must choose their detail and that it is important why, and they always look at me like I'm a pretentious retard.

how that make up would run down her face while she chokes on my dick

Saying modern greeks are same as ancient greeks is the historical equivalent of saying that Harry Potter has a literary merit.
The majority would say it, but that doesn't make it true.

I thought a similar thing opening that picture. To hold a body like that, to have a smile like that directed towards you as a consequence of your existence and the personality you have developed over time. For someone with such obviously high aesthetic standards to feel compatible with you and thus suggest your own physical desirability and general high-standard. It hurts, sometimes physically, especially in the lower gut, to be reminded that at this VERY MOMENT this girl is awake, conscious, and in love with someone else, that her little heart beats quickly for him, that her cute face blushes when he is nearby. That there are hundreds of thousands of girls similar to her in the small demographic of women I would absolutely marry after a week of talking and mutual smiling who will NEVER so much CONSIDER dating a depressed manchild undiscovered genius like myself. It isn't fair and frankly somebody has to pay.

ikr it hurts

DNA studies proves me right. Sorry

Everyone thinks that way. People just say otherwise online because they like the idea of other people imagining

I was just joking dude. I love Elle as much as the next person

But I get physically nauseous looking at her. And she looks exactly like Hollebecque, and the slightly handsome version.

Then again, I do hate her. She's a meth-head who has caused us (me and my siblings) to be homeless and hungry at several points in our lives. I can always tell when she's high because she can never keep still. That's why I never visit her.

*not the slightly handsome version
She looks EXACTLY like pic related.

My diary tbqhwy

>People just say otherwise online because they like the idea of other people imagining

Not true. My mom is 36 (she was barely 15 when I was born) and is objectively pretty. I don't literally have the hots for her but I kind of like women with similar features. But definitely not grossed out by her.

DNA studies prove you wrong

Anyone read Lost Girls? It's pretty Veeky Forums.

Source?

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

quora.com/Is-the-DNA-of-modern-Greek-people-similar-to-that-of-the-ancient-Greeks

archhades.blogspot.ca/2014/12/historical-greek-racial-continuity-and.html

Lubię, kiedy kobieta omdlewa w objęciu,
kiedy w lubieżnym zwisa przez ramię w przegięciu,
gdy jej oczy zachodzą mgłą, twarz cała blednie
i wargi się wilgotne rozchylą bezwiednie.

Lubię, kiedy ją rozkosz i żądza oniemi,
gdy wpija się w ramiona palcami drżącemi,
gdy krótkim, urywanym oddycha oddechem
i oddaje się cała z mdlejącym uśmiechem.

I lubię ten wstyd, co się kobiecie zabrania
przyznać, że czuje rozkosz, że moc pożądania
zwalcza ją, a sycenie żądzy oszalenia,
gdy szuka ust, a lęka się słów i spojrzenia.

Lubię to -- i tę chwilę lubię, gdy koło mnie
wyczerpana, zmęczona leży nieprzytomnie,
a myśl moja już od niej wybiega skrzydlata
w nieskończone przestrzenie nieziemskiego świata.