What would dating her be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like playing a shitty "choices matter" video game where every choice ends in either a restraining order, a bitchslap, or an allegation of rape.

JK I was born acoustic and with chronic herpes so the fuck should I know lmao nibba.

I wish I had a romantic realist Veeky Forums GF.

humongous whaaat?
youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I

she looks like a sociopath, she probably has a hot rape fetish though

>She'd proclaim to be really chill but actually be terribly uptight and not aware of it.
>You wouldn't be able to say anything she disagreed with and she might cry a lot dependent on how often you said those things.
>She'd insist on doing loads of stuff with you but never actually make a proper suggestion to do them.
>She'd tell you how she doesn't like shaving and you'd worry because shaving is attractive.
>As above you'd soon start to wonder why she's acting self-centred as you take pleasure from making her happy when she seemingly does nothing in return for you.
>She'd make sure to air her liberal views which at first would seem nice but after a while you realise they're just regurgitated Facebook memes with no substance.
>She'd be really into her Instagram and you'd think it's a waste of time and ultimately a shallow hobby.
>She'd tell you of her dreams but not trust you with any personal information. Soon you'll feel really detached from her.
>She'd be shit in bed.

>tfw no oversensitive uptight gf to push the buttons of to fluster her but have her never leave me because I've made it so that she's highly dependent on me emotionally

It'd be like your mom asking you if you want curry for dinner even though she knows you don't like, except now it's for every meal. I guarantee she has naturally hairy shoulder blades too, and a mustache.

So basically like dating a man who can't cook. You are the little girls now, moot.

She would demand to be equals, while in reality she treats you like a lap poodle and bosses you around. In the company of others she would start arguments (Especially about female inequality) with people and expect you to chime in only to agree with her. In other words you would be dating a spoiled brat from hell who needs a good thrashing.

she probably loves it rough in her ass or some shit like that,girls like her always do

A lot of pretending her poems are great

>Implying her poems aren't great
You try selling millions of copies of your poems, user.

you were borne acoustic? wow so sorry user, I hope some day you come to terms with it.

>HUMONGOUSWOT

Whatever happened to her?

Id rather date Mira

Why is the Indian species so shit?

mila*

My love for her
Was like a deep papercut

When I just
Ran out of bandaids

No, Mira Gonzlez aka voice of reason for this generation

her life is a humongous discomfiture. If she had been smart enough to realize it, she would have necked herself by now.

Been there. Not worth it. Anything that's "cute" becomes disgusting, given time.

I hate on lefty arts faggots but I would kill to have a lit gf. She's a shitty poet but i'd date her; she's cute.

I thought she was holding TLOTIAT for a second

Probably the best chance to get my poetry published desu

i would think it would be quite good if she regarded you as more brilliant than she regards herself. We could probably teach eachother a couple things desu

when are people gonna give up on this whole 'poetry' meme?

Probably dealing with feminist bullshit everyday

I'd imagine it'd be better than dating a girl who looks down on poetry
Anyone have experience with middlebrow feminist humanities girls? It's gotta be better than the vain normie who hasn't read a book since HS

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

I think you have it backwards, user. Middlebrow women aren't self aware of their status. They believe that they are part of the exclusive upper crust of intellectuals. Being around someone whose arrogance doesn't match their ability is terrible. And I don't think too many women look down on poetry. Maybe they don't read it, or understand it but that's fine. Their ignorance only solidifies your position as an authority figure. Now you have the opportunity to teach them, and they will feel even more dependent on you than before allowing your power over them to grow. I would much prefer this scenario over the former, user.

no trust me it's much better being normal girl who likes Harry Potter than a middlebrow feminist

being with*

What dating any woman is like?

A lot of it depends on how you conduct yourself, if you act like a man worth respecting most girls you date with treat you with respect, if you act like a beta loser girls treat you like one

t. virginfag

k

She lives in Toronto right? how do I hook up with her?

>We now come to those other relative considerations which depend on each individual trying to eradicate, through the medium of another, his weaknesses, deficiencies, and deviations from the type, in order that they may not be perpetuated in the child that is to be born or develop into absolute abnormities. The weaker a man is in muscular power, the more will he desire a woman who is muscular; and the same thing applies to a woman....Nevertheless, if a big woman choose a big husband, in order, perhaps, to present a better appearance in society, the children, as a rule, suffer for her folly. Again, another very decided consideration is complexion. Blonde people fancy either absolutely dark complexions or brown; but it is rarely the case vice versâ. The reason for it is this: that fair hair and blue eyes are a deviation from the type and almost constitute an abnormality, analogous to white mice, or at any rate white horses. They are not indigenous to any other part of the world but Europe,—not even to the polar regions,—and are obviously of Scandinavian origin. En passant, it is my conviction that a white skin is not natural to man, and that by nature he has either a black or brown skin like our forefathers, the Hindoos, and that the white man was never originally created by nature; and that, therefore, there is no race of white people, much as it is talked about, but every white man is a bleached one. Driven up into the north, where he was a stranger, and where he existed only like an exotic plant, in need of a hothouse in winter, man in the course of centuries became white. The gypsies, an Indian tribe which emigrated only about four centuries ago, show the transition of the Hindoo’s complexion to ours. In love, therefore, nature strives to return to dark hair and brown eyes, because they are the original type; still, a white skin has become second nature, although not to such an extent as to make the dark skin of the Hindoo repellent to us.

the fucking nietzschean moustache on that desi desu jaysus christ

not only a stache tbqh jesus

Yeah. I wouldn't make even the slightest move to interpose in her professional life. She'd probably be lots of fun to be around.

She's exactly the kind of pampered middle class 2nd generation Indian who exclusively dates white fuccbois and cries about it. Probably hates herself for it in rare moments of lucid self reflection, won't write poetry about that though

bet she looks down on pajeets desu

She would be super stuck up just because she reads book that are not harry potter, but unlike the average Veeky Forums user, who acts the same, she reads trash books by women and minorities in angloland.

The thing i never get about this people is that if they do not want to read the same white men, why don't they read literature from other countries? The majority of the world does not speak english, and the best writers certainly did not write in it.

Of course, she more than likely despises untouchables but knows she can't publically say it. She latches onto her sad brown girl identity to promote her "marginal" specialiness when she's really just another preening western brat

who hurt you user?

That's pretty accurate, coming from a first generation Indian girl. They absolutely despise Indian men and anything that reminds them that they're not white.
I have a friend just like her, who loves her.
Yes, a lot of second generation Punjabis care deeply about caste and hate lower caste darker skinned Indians.

Just want to add that second generation Indian guys are basically the same thing as white fuccbois, so she's probably dated them as well.

I think a better question would be how she would react to the poo in loo song.

I imagine she shits on a seat toilet but feels bad she doesn't squat like her wise grandmother did

an Indian girl liked me in high school. Don't know why though. She was top in the class and I was a fuckwit

How do desis on the subcontinent generally view the western diaspora?

>She'd shit in bed.
fixed

Bourgeois scum most likely

my first high school gf told me she liked to write poetry when we first started talking and i asked her to send me some and i replied "lol" and she went off on me about how she never wanted to see me again and i legitimately thought she was sending it to me as a joke that she wrote in like 20 seconds in between texts so i told her i mistypes "wow."

ywn have a pseud but sweet 16 year old gf again

ignore reply owo

ThisBut they worship the west also. They just hate us because we live here whereas they have to still live in India.
A lot of my family in India is very rich though, so they live a bourgeois lifestyle there. They like having slav--I mean servants in the house.

Do you unironically think this is great, user?

this
POO IN THE LOO

post kneecaps

I dated one briefly and she had some pretty bad emotional and mental issues. I think about her all the time and get sad. I hope she finds contentment.

Indian girls are objectively qt. The belief they are otherwise is literally a meme and based upon exceptions like Rupi.
She's worse. She's a pampered 2nd-generation Indian SJW who exclusively dates black men.

man i tried that, we were in a waffle house at 2am and trying to pretend to be impressed by someone's poetry while caring more about your waffles is pretty fuggin hard

i'm leaving
you rupi
i can handle
the shitty
poems
but not
the shitty
sidewalks

It would be absolutely disgusting. Literally her money is the only upside.