Comfy thread

Right now I am tucked under my warm blanket, so let's have a comfy thread.

Recommend here some comfy books or have comfy discussions about literature.

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/foreignfiction/index.php?s=Sometimes a great notion&f_lang=0&f_columns=0&f_ext=0&f_group=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

comfyest booka
it's like reading LotR as a child but instead of beeing transported to middleearth you journey to ancient canaan/egypt

Sounds lame and boring

t. brainlet

I was just about to open the same thread, so, bump.

Pic related is my contribution. Not very Veeky Forums but good for a laugh and indeed very comfy.

Greek poetry translated by 18th cent poets
Nothin comfier than some nymph rape and chilling with river gods

yo I'd love to love thomas mann, but for some reason whilst i was reading the magic mountain I got bored to shreds, is this one any different?

I was gifted his second book last year, it was total fucking garbage. Haven't read the one you recommend but just a warning.

Just finished pic related, best book I've read in a long while and really comfy too. Rainy Oregon small town lumber jacking in the sixties kind of comfy.

Hey, this sounds actually quite good. You won't happen to have a copy to share? The Freebooter Cove let me down and the fucking kindle copy is twelve bucks.

in search of lost time by marcel proust
just read the first few pages for maximum comfy experience

gen.lib.rus.ec/foreignfiction/index.php?s=Sometimes a great notion&f_lang=0&f_columns=0&f_ext=0&f_group=1
Lib gen has almost everything

I can borrow you a physical copy if you can make your way to Östergötland, otherwise I recommend reading One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest if you haven't already and can get your hands on instead. Not as comfy but equally brilliant.

May your days be long and wondrous.

I will now dive into this thing. Discovering a new great writer is perhaps one of the best things that can happen to one.

If you in the mood for a classic Of Mice and Men is a good quick read

Took off illfrom work today cause it was stormy and read childrenofhurin finally.

Murakami in general is comfy, but this is the comfiest books I've ever read, especially for winter.

I think it's also the inspiration for the comfiest video game I've ever played, Majora's Mask.

Little, Big is the definition of comfy.

The Martian. Easily one of the most entertaining novels I've read.