Who are the most intelligent writers (of literature) of all time? not so much the best writers...

who are the most intelligent writers (of literature) of all time? not so much the best writers, but the writers who clearly had the highest IQs

Why?

Dostoevsky

David Foster Wallace
Jordan Peterson
me

>Highest IQ
Goethe, maybe. Idk.

Goethe was as autist tho, does it count?

It's like big tits on a fat chick

Easy. Next question.

>who are the most intelligent writers (of literature) of all time?
me desu

I don't know why I laughed so hard at that picture

So is the general consensus that DFW actually was intelligent, and that his writing is just spergtastic rambling?

Baste hillary

I don’t understand how this comment is constructive, or encourages the reader to think more deeply about anything. It appears to me that this comment’s only purpose is to display the cleverness of the author. Unfortunately, despite the collective efforts of the commentariate, we do get infiltration from those who are apparently determined to give the impression that they are incapable of parsing an entire piece of writing and reading it as a whole.
As has been previously noted (regular readers will be aware) we (that’s the “Royal we” — fellow commenters, occasional contributors such as myself and the moderator team) are engaged in an ongoing attempt to keep the quality of comments at its former impeccably high standard. Sadly, this is more of an effort than it should be.
And as a writer, it is rather tiresome having to try to explain to the occasional numpty who happens across a post basic reading comprehension skills, how to follow an argument when it is constructed long-form and the ability to master data interpretation.
And I’ve just caught up on all the subsequent comments on this page. All the other commenters have managed to make coherent and intelligible contributions that furthered my understanding or gave me something to think about, because they took the trouble to type more than a single sentence. I don’t agree with everything that’s been said in other comments. Quite the opposite in a couple of cases. But at least I understand what was expressed and the intention behind it.

in what way was goethe an autist?

iirc Bobby Fischer has one of the highest recorded IQs

>high IQ
>redpilled on the JQ
Is he /ourguy/?

The most intelligent/high IQ people today are white men who are informed about the jewish problem. Fischer was one of the few jews willing to spill the beans but ultimately he was still a jew.

in no ways. he was extremely charismatic, had tons of friends and lovers, and arguably the smartest person who ever lived. he was the perfect human specimin. some anons just call superior autists because they can't cope with the fact that someone just happens to be superior to them in a certain way, he must just be autistic

Probably Shakespeare

Or this

Unironically, why do you say he was smart in such a way?

Marcel Proust
James Joyce
Ambrose motherfucking Bierce

Source?

careful; this post is very ironic

I vote on Goethe.

BUT WHY?

Robert Musil

I think Goethe is a good one.

The guy who wrote the Rick and Morty script.

Whyyyyyyyyyyy