Overrated?

Overrated?

It's properly rated as one of the finest works of American literature. It's also criminally underread

Preach

Skip this liberal bullshit. Take the red pill instead.

its bretty good

if nothing else, the prose at its best is among the finest ever written in any language. at its worst, it's a touch overwrought.

it *is* criminally underread, however.

I think it might be the only novel worthy of the being considered as such; every other "novel" is either overgrown due to the shortcomings of their authors, or doesn't need to be seen as something else. It's the only book I know that really requires its length for what it's trying to convey. It's pretty much in a genre of its own.

aka shit

A whale of a book

Had its moments for sure but was too loaded with the religious symbolism.

wtf i love communism now

No.

Horrible. Breaks George Orwell writing rules in using boat jargon where plainer words suffice.

It's a modern era epic tale

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER WHEN YOU HEAR THE WHITE WHALE BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN IF YOU WISH TO PREVAIL THIS IRON LEG IS WHAT PROPELS ME HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY AIM DIRECTLY FOR HIS CROOKED BROW AND LOOK HIM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

Worth it just for this

Read it. I compare everything I read now to moby dick, and everything pales in comparison.

t. illiterate poltard

nope. amazing book, easily the best ive ever read in english

lurk more newfag

Lets all hold hands and rub sperm on each other. Its actually under-rated for its Homoerotic undertones

you are the newfag here, go back to pol and read some Ebola

if you haven't read moby dick you should probably stop posting on this board

>It’s a nu-Veeky Forums doesn’t recognise common memes of pretending to be ‘kekistani’ so they tell other people to go back to /pol/ even though the other people are not from /pol/ they’re from Veeky Forums but nu-Veeky Forums needs to try to justify themselves because they’re from Reddit and /leftypol/ themselves episode
I’m sick of this show.

I was only pretending to be retarded

Sorry you got triggered but Veeky Forums isn't your safe space

You don’t even have to think of a response because Reddit has already pre-approved several non-arguments for you. Just copy and paste.

Original and witty reply.

What's Mopy Dick?

Speaking of /leftypol/, I got banned for too much feminism.