This guy wrote a book and people will read it

This guy wrote a book and people will read it.

What have you done lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/02/behind-the-scam-what-does-it-takes-to-be-a-bestselling-author-3-and-5-minutes/
youtube.com/watch?v=ISHPumshGgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got 49% LG and two hackusations.

Trimmed my pubes.

Veet smells like meth.

finished reading a book, worked out, tidied. tomorrow i'm going to make chana masala, maybe start another book or read some poetry.

is it even good?
or is it like his music - generic art student garbage that is only getting praised because the funny random meme man created it

It's easy to get your book read when you already have an audience. Good for him. He's doing his thing.

Me? Did lots of writing and reading, and will do some more.

>What have you done lately?
7 day nofap
attempted and failed to start writing my novel
got turned down by a woman again
contemplated whether life is worth living even if i were to be happy

People will read it because he's already well known. If he released a book without ever becoming famous beforehand I doubt many people would be interested.

Lost my virginity

I peed on my girl

That Indonesian teenage meme rapper is genuinely more talented than George desu

>got turned down by a woman again
contemplated whether life is worth living even if i were to be happy
Don't live for women. Make these hoes lives for you.

impressive

Just like himself compared to Sam it will be an inferior version of this. Edgy woke centrist random humor got stale a while ago.

>centrist random humor
Are you seriously going to implicate politics in a fucking filthy frank thread?

It would be more appropriate than to implicate humor.

frank has fun
sam is too angry to have fun

>self published
People have shit posted and post their shitposts as books in the past and he's not different. Although, he's gonna have a fan backing up and I am curious about the "lore" of Filthy Frank despite it being dumb shit.

Also:
>observer.com/2016/02/behind-the-scam-what-does-it-takes-to-be-a-bestselling-author-3-and-5-minutes/
For all of you.

thought whether something was remotely worthwhile before doing it

having fun ≠ being funny

having fun != being funny

>what have you done lately
Just sold my publishing rights for a Young-Adult Gay Romance Novella, and I'm planning on using my remaining money to huff glue and shitpost on Veeky Forums until I die.

So you are saying that it's more appropriate to judge comedy by on political than by humor?

no you retard he's saying Frank is irrelevant to either of them since he knows nothing about politics and is only funny if you're emotionally 13 years old.

I wrote a book but no one will read it

I learned all the words to this youtube.com/watch?v=ISHPumshGgA

Filthy Frank knows nothings about politics? No fucking shit. That guy criticized him exactly for being apolitical and not making redneck political statements on top of his humor like Sam Hyde. If you still don't understand what I'm saying kill yourself instead of replying to my post.

>Sam Hyde
>redneck
?

>nofap

Filthy frank has unironically made some very funny videos. Pimp my wheelchair and also the one with h3 about homeless people (sort of) are pretty fucking funny

If it's "lore" and he wrote it, then I'm all for it.
Hope it can keep up the absurd tone of the sketches, but it might lose some punch since his "dialogue" depends a lot on bullshit subtitles and agressive delivery.
It won't be high literature, that's for sure, but people might get a kick out of it.