GOD DAMN IT Veeky Forums WHY DO I EVER LISTEN TO YOU

GOD DAMN IT Veeky Forums WHY DO I EVER LISTEN TO YOU

Well don't keep me in suspense, does he smash the boypussy or not?

Those are some characters I can really relate to

>he actually read it

Did you buy Book Of Numbers too?

Isn't that exactly what you wanted?

You dont have to pretend OP.

If you aren't a woman who works in the publishing industry in New York City, there is no reason for you to actually read this book.

Does that mean women who work in the publishing industry in NY lurk Veeky Forums?

Holy shit I did this! Don't forget to read witz, the instructions, paralel stories, any McElroy, any Gass, vollmann , federman or coover lmao

is this novel actually half as interesting and intellectually enjoyable as, let's say, The Recognitions?

not memeing, genuinely curious.

Fuck no what do you think

well, it's been memed a lot on Veeky Forums (which in 60% means it's an interesting read), it's pretty big, and it got labeled by many as 'PoMo' and 'XXI century masterpieces'

but on the other hand, I've been very incredulous, considering that the author looks like a 20 year old straya manchild, and it's his debut, too.

My man it's only been memed by me and I've never read it lmao. I've read the recognitions though. Just read J R you dumb faggot.

Who is that?

>it's only been memed by me
nope, not really. people meme it all over the internet

It's a potboiler

Pwnt

go on...

This is a 620 pages novel , no?

Well looks like I'm never reading this novel. I fucking hate faggots.

NO THANK YOU

Wasn't Samuel 11 years old during this episode?

this

No, you didn’t. You’re a conceited faggot. People here have been reading Gass and McElroy for years.

I thought The Nix was pretty good. A potboiler? Sure. But still solid.

What are you doing?

PICKED UP

Drop that shit nigger, if you want quality smut check out some shit by my man Georges Bataille.

We warned you, bro.

We warned you about normies.

please post more

Sadly it changes scene

I'll never understand why, it's not very remarkable

I don't believe any of the others, but I can believe that Nathan Hill did indeed come here to shill his book