Anne frank

what do you think about this book

Fake and gay. Written with ballpoint pen.

I unironically had a crush on her when I was 12.

inb4 le nebral milk allusions

I still have

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER FUGGED

Never read it because I'm too afraid to fall for a scam. Really don't think a 12-year-old bitch could write anything interesting.

WAS BORN WITH ROSES IN HER THIGHS

You again, Jeff?

Naomi > Anne = Rose Wallace Goldaline

fuck off to /LGBT/>>>>

thanks will reread

why are jewish girl so qt
i want a jewish gf so bad

What you have to understand about In the Aeroplane Over the Sea is Anne Frank's appearance only as a fantasy born from Jeff's disgust with the "real world." With all the memes, one truly forgets that many of the songs which appear on the album were written prior to Jeff's reading of Anne's diary. It was a genius move to use Frank, the childhood spectre of joy and purity, in opposition to the conglomerate of biological waste and imposing materialism invested in Rose Wallace Goldaline. Really, I understand more of this album than I can convey with words, but understanding it is to staring at the stars in the night. The glow from heaven peaking through pinholes in the floorboards.

You are over thinking it dude

Now read it backwards.

Shouldn't be too difficult, they're known for being both loose and unattractive.

Shutup you crusty virgin.

>Floorboards the in pinholes through peaking heaven from glow the. Night the in stars the at staring to is it understanding but, words with convey can I than album this of more understand I, really. Goldaline Wallace Rose in invested materialism imposing and waste biological of conglomerate the to opposition in, purity and joy of spectre childhood the, Frank use to move genius a was it. Diary Anne's of reading Jeff's to prior written were album the on appear which songs the of many that forgets truly one, memes the all with. "World real" the with disgust Jeff's from born fantasy a as only appearance Frank's Anne is Sea the Over Aeroplane the In about understand to have you what.
What did he mean by this?

Best fiction novel of all time.

You have literally (and yes, I'm literally using the word literally) have NO IDEA what you're talking about with the "loose" part. In my experience, they're exceptionally prudish. Unattractive is on you - I wouldn't kick Gal Gadot out of bed for eating crackers

Also is nuts

"Diary" of a "Young Girl"

About as legitimate as Bana Alabed's twitter account.

No doubt the dupes at Veeky Forums swallow this propaganda relic hook line and sinker though.

She's the most beautiful

Isn't this the Neutral Milk Hotel chick?

I think it's very real. You can almost hear her voice rolling and ringing through the pages. Her writing is soft like you can imagine from a young girl, but it is also sweet, in the most sincere way.

Has Jeff officially overshadowed her legacy?

He has now.

Yes. Most millenials unironically learned about her from Jeff

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Jewish girls are the biggest skanks on the planet and this observation has been made for centuries. Here's one I came across the other day from the 1800s (last lines).

>"They are nowhere remarkably distinguished for chastity"

This stems from jews in general being sick freaks.

Dude, it thinking over are you?

Jews are genetically half Italian and that chick in particular is probably 80%.

why aren't you dead yet? your mom is calling

And a mentally sick jew checks in like clockwork lol.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo ~

Memes aside it's an interesting book, probably overanalysed but still good. It's not fake lmao

Genuinely want to read it, even if it might be high-school core. My older brother read bits of it in his history classes but we never covered it in my classes. I want to hear what she has to say as that period of history really interests me, plus I hear the unabridged version tackles some controversial (for the time) subjects like the first boy she kissed or something. There's something very endearing and powerful about a young soul who is experiencing things like that for the first and last time.

Someone post excerpts from this jewesses lesbian journal entries that recently came out.

Sropped reading 1/3 in after I found out her father censored and edited a lot of stuff, including all sexual experiences she had.

"Diary of a Young Girl" by Anne Frank?
More like "Edited, Reworked, Censored And Cut Diary of a Young Girl" by Otto Frank.
Don't bother.

Are the later versions with the period and masturbation stuff left in still heavily edited from the original?
I remember reading it and thinking that this is way too well written for a frightened girl living in an attic.

How old are you???

She reorganized and touched up some of it herself (I don't know the extent) before being captured, because she wanted to release it as part of a Jewish stories program she had heard about on the free radio.

Also most of the redacted pages were inserted after Otto's death

Now read this from the middle out, and you'll see what I was doing.

Thinking over it, are you, dude?

Why does it claim Anne Frank to be the author? This is not quite accurate.

>mfw I get a compulsion to put on ITAOTS every damn time I see Anne Frank's face

Source?

Now swap word 3 and word 2 and write it backwards. Then replace the question mark with an exclamation. Accompany the post with an image of a rage comic guy giving a thumbs up. Now you have what I really was doing.

Well, Anne Frank was not real, but Jeff Mangum is very real.

And only read the last three words backwards and before the first three. Do not read the first three backwards but do everything else I said.

wait a second I'm confused, did the Holocaust happen or not? I grew up thinking it did but then I saw some posts on Veeky Forums that seemed pretty sure it didn't but then there is this book?

like wtf?

Well, when I was a kid I was taught that Nazis made lamp shades out of Jewish skin. Later I learned that this was not true. Weird, isn't it?

Fake

When I was a kid I was taught that Asian women have sideways vaginas. What's THAT conspiracy about?

When there is a dynamic where the "bad" side is presented as "deniers" and the "good" side "believers," you can be fairly certain there are jewish lies at the center of said thing.

So people who believe that Jews are evil are doing so because the Jews lied to them and told them to believe it?

Would you like another chance to make a more coherent statement? Please, proceed.

>tfw you realize jews tricked the nazis into killing them

FUCKING KIKES REEE

Try to get more up to speed on the people telling you they're always the scapegoat. They've been pulling this scam for millennia.

>tfw when they're so illiterate they think the word holocaust was created in 1945

>posts a literal Hollywood whore who sucks jew dick for roles and saudi dick for money
Ya blew it.

desu

>tfw qt jew gf left me
just kill me senpai

WTF I did this and my corpus collosum spontaneously severed!

Sounded coherent to me.

I had a breakdown yesterday because of /pol/ posters. I am unable to come to my favourite literature board anymore.

Uajew?

Yes

It's a lot sexier then the man would have you believe

Well, this is a board that discusses European literature so you never actually belonged here, or in our countries for that matter, as well. Time to head elsewhere.

Please don't do this guys. Veeky Forums used to be above this.

This is a board that celebrates the European literary tradition; it is not a safe space for jews to kvetch about their emotional breakdowns and avoid those who voice disapproval of their people, who have an enormously negative effect on the aforementioned European literary tradition.

Grow a thicker skin desu. This is Veeky Forums.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid

Not an argument

that hilarious. it makes me wish the /pol/ boogeyman was real

>This is a board that celebrates the European literary tradition
not even close

I'm sorry user. I'll try to be less fascist if it makes you uncomfortable.

is that a yes or a no?

She blew it, if ya catch my drift hehe