What are some books that deal with death anxiety, for some reason I just don't feel like I'm gonna make it past 30

what are some books that deal with death anxiety, for some reason I just don't feel like I'm gonna make it past 30.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2JR0Jzu8Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Power of Now: Eckhart Tolle
The Denial of Death: Ernest Becker
Life Against Death: Norman O. Brown

The sickness unto death by Kierkegaard.

Bump

What's with that image user?

I like Penguin Sci Fi Vintage. Its an image board so I try to post bookish stuff. Here's more from the boxset.

this, I believe kierkegaard also thought he would die at 34 or something like that

There is no such thing as dealing with death anxiety

youtube.com/watch?v=x2JR0Jzu8Vg

DeLillo’s "White Noise" is a very good (and funny) novel on this topic.

same

33, the age Jesus died

what a coincidence, because last night, i was so overcome by anxiety i seriously wanted to fucking die. it's always a certain baseline, but last night was... difficult.

can't help you though, sorry.

The Way Things Are by Lucretius

Sign that ur wasting your life normally

Man's Search for Meaning: Viktor Frankl

Literature + Illness = Illness by Roberto Bolaño.

Unanimo's Tragic sense of life

Unless you've been taking hard drugs all your life, live in a warzone and got diagnosed with a deadly disease, it's statistically very, very, very unlikely that you'll die anytime soon.

He probably thinks he would be so overwhelmed by life that he will take his life before reaching 30. I actually feel the same, but i bit more optimistic; I think i won't make it past 40

Came to post this

The Death of Ivan is the best book in that way. Pretty sure Heidegger used it as an example of being towards death or whatever the fuck

Slaughterhouse 5.

Harry Potter series.

Not jokes.