What do you wish to achieve by reading?

What do you wish to achieve by reading?

I get bored and cranky if I don't read.

I'm so glad I can dismiss Nietzsche entirely because he is a dicklet.

He influenced many other philosophers and artists and has been and will be remembered for years and years and you will be forgotten while your average penis becomes dust

I don't know anymore. I had wanted to edify myself regarding a problem, and then subsequently I wanted to be able to write some things, but now that I know I have no way of writing those things, I've lost the will to read somewhat. I'm trying to find it again. Right now I don't want to do much of anything.

Dafuq is this picture

The lower abdomen is the reason man does not so easily consider himself a god. -neech

I want to have a reason to keep on living.

how could i possibly have been unaware that we have a photo of nietzsche's cock?

First and foremost, I want to achieve a sense of aesthetic pleasure. Secondly, I want to satisfy the requirements of the Will to Knowledge, or the need to understand.

It's called Photoshop.

To be even a quarter as well read as this person I admire. That's a start for me.

Some degree of happiness and a feeling of being a humang being

escape

Escapism and catharsis

Joining a club would be an easier way to achieve that.

BENIN xDDD
E
N
I
S

:DDDD

We don't

shouldn't nietzsche be the dicklet since salome chose ree?

Aesthetic experience.

Damn I want a bi-curious mmf threesome.

the bi science

I want to make other people feel stupid by having a slightly larger than average vocabulary. I want to understand things I don't understand now. I want explanations for things that occur regularly in my life. I want to be able to argue on the internet better too

hmm that's all I can really think of

I'll fuck your gf and let you blow me.

thanks a lot OP my boss looked over my shoulder and now I'm fired.

gtfo you don't even have a job

>I want live vicariously because a Western middle class existence isn't fulfilling enough
>I want to better understand the historical underpinnings of our culture
>I want to experience the empathetic thrill of knowing that my troubles aren't exclusive to me
>I want to exert power over other people and knowing things they don't know is one method of achieving that

yes that's what he said!

OP I'm coming to live with you now since you've lost me my livelihood. please provide your address post haste

>yes that's what he said!
I kek'd

To pacify and occupy my mind to turn it away from all my failures and self destructive behaviors so that I am generally passive as I inch closer and closer to my grave.

I mean, if I'm being PERFECTLY honest..

>Comparing an erect/semi erect cock to a flaccid one

Stop doing this humanity, please.

>Admiring someone because they read

As someone who reads quite a bit, let me ask you. FUCKING WHY?

I want to look down on people that don't read

Is this real?

What a stupid name for a picture

Yes.

I sing as the bird sings
That on the bough alights;
The song that from me springs
Is pay that well requites.

I love spurdo posting so much

It's my favorite.

>What do you wish to achieve by reading?
I wish to achieve the look of distraught on your face when you are banned. This is a blue board after all.

BIGLE RIIIIG