Woke books

Hi, i'm a bit stupid and haven't really read many books before. The only serious litterature i've read is American Psycho and Hunger Games. Do you have any recomendations for books that makes you "woke". I want to read about how evil american cooperations steal from the poor and how the federal reserve is printing away our purchasing power. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B014BR46P2/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
theparisreview.org/blog/2014/10/07/planned-obsolescence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Takers and Makers

amazon.com/dp/B014BR46P2/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Have you read it? What do you think about it?

Try A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn (I don't remember reading about the reserve in there, though, just the other stuff)

read any of hte following

they changed my life

Derrida
Michael Foucalt
Marx Stirner
Adam Smith to understand economics' role in government (Capitalism)
Shakespear
Machiavelli to learn how evil humans can be
Alberto Eco
"The Communist Manifesto" and understand the U.S. Articles of Confederation, even if you disagree with their philosophies.
Dante (fucking Dante)
Homer (not Simpson)
RIchard Dawkins (for dispelling all the god fairytales and other b**shit)
Neil deGrasse Tyson to understand our place in the universe

Also, don't hesitate to teach yourself. Read good news like the Economist or the Guardian. Watch Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah, etc.

This
Would start with Neil though

Thanks, will check some of these out!

seconding Neil DeGrasse Tyson, he changed my life

op please don't fall for the pasta, some of the authors are worthwhile but others are thrown in there to deceive you

this book is literally the definition of woke.

Ah, yes. Ulysses. Or, as I like to call it: the much ballyhooed tale of a Jewish cuck and a thousand and one allusions and bodily functions. How very "riveting". A classic. Second in importance only to Harry Potter, and maybe Twilight.

How come no one posted my diary, desu? Anons, please

it's a shit meme

Get the fuck off that big ass horse, can you breath up there?

oh ok, thanks for the heads up

Oh? I'll take your word for it, you seem well-versed regarding shit memes, user.

You still need to read all of them so you can find out who the worthwhile ones are. Looks like you're out of options, user!

The weather is just fine, pleb.

Regarding , The bottom two and Stirner are nothing but memes. Thomas Pynchon sounds like one answer to what you're looking for, with all his focus on paranoia and dropping conspiracies in his books. Here's some example of what I'm talking about: theparisreview.org/blog/2014/10/07/planned-obsolescence/
Problem is that Pynchon can be kind of trying with how he writes, might not be the best if you're still new to reading.

Noam Chomsky. He's a commie Jew, so check a few of his references.

The Mystery of Capital by Hernado del Soto provides an alternate explanation of why some countries are so damn poor.

P.J. O'Rourke - Parliament of Whores is a surprisingly informative book about the US government system. It contains everything you should have learned in High School Civics.

The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson is a more of a parody of conspiracy stuff, but it's still worth reading. It's aged amazingly well.

G.K. Chesterton - What's Wrong With the World is from 1910, but I like Chesterton, so there.

>woke
end thyself

>this prepubescent girl has read the toothpaste scene

Thank you so very much for this!

A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
but only if you want to be liberated from suffering.