Is he the greatest philosopher of the 21st century?

Is he the greatest philosopher of the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

theschooloflife.com/london/classroom/jumper-female/
youtube.com/watch?v=7jnlu4_QMfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ldj0RX3CqXA
thecut.com/2017/08/charlottesville-white-supremacy-parenting-alt-right.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not a neo-Nazi

Not /ourguy/

Whoa if true.

Is this a real quote

I don't know, but respect too him for letting his hair out on the sides and not being a shaved head coward.
True Bald Squad lad

Who else here /PowerBottom/

yo, he's really not that bad. he's much much better than american public intellectuals like malcolm gladwell

You're fooling yourself if you think he's wrong.

Edutainers are not considered intellectuals, even in the states.

How do you mean? You think blogging is important?

What has he done aside from reducing philosophers to fashionable self-help shit in 9 minute videos

We're under a president who rode the rift caused by a section of an image board of probably 25,000 nerds max.

he's sold philosophers sweaters
theschooloflife.com/london/classroom/jumper-female/

he's laid the groundwork to start a nu-male cult based around his misreading of philosophers
youtube.com/watch?v=7jnlu4_QMfQ

Dude it's just like a monastery! Just pay us 450 pounds for three nights to experience your anti-capitalist secular monastery life lmao!

What the fuck

I love the woman from The School of Life. Her soft voice lets me melt away and makes me want to shove my hard cock in her tender mouth. I just want to bang her like 'BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG '

>have around 10 books/albums on offer

WOAH

>not going for the superior qt

youtube.com/watch?v=ldj0RX3CqXA

yes they absolutely are—maybe not by us, but by people who listen to npr podcasts

his tv show about architecture is good, or at least he has his heart in the right place with that

no, he's the greatest philosopher of the 20th, 21st and 22nd centuries

JUST

Philosophical greatness happens post-humously decades after.

If he has no consistent narrative how can he be considered anything but a hypocrite?

His name is Allen the Bottom

*blocks your path*

'Bet is,' quod he, 'thyn habitacioun
Be with a leoun or a foul dragoun,
Than with a womman usinge for to chyde.

Is Chaucer from /r9k/ ?

woops meant to make that a thread

Shifty jew.

£3200 for 7 nights in some shitty welsh house in the middle of nowhere. wtf.

at least molymeme has memetic value and brought us things like this

thecut.com/2017/08/charlottesville-white-supremacy-parenting-alt-right.html
>When he was in his late teens, he started listening to this podcast FreeDomain Radio.
>After he told me about it, I googled it, and from that point forward, my life was never the same.
>It was founded by this guy Stefan Molyneux
>My son started saying things like, If we could just get the Asians out of here it wouldn’t be so crowded.

also the son should get his story straight, molymeme likes asians

>he's sold philosophers sweaters
lol, you still haven't gone deep enough until you have tried
>philosophical honey

top kek

not really, that's bullshit. in addition, Veeky Forums has millions of regular users and that board is one of the most popular, especially for new users.

wtf I love the school of life now

He's the weirdest looking person I have seen in my life by far

i think hes worth several hundred million dollars

that's a lot of philosophical money