Books that have games inside books inside games

>House of Leaves
>Pale Fire
>Castle of Crossed Destinies

I listened to that on audiobook. It was ok. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. Nabokov was a mediocre hack.

I just read your post. It was not ok. It was full of no discernible talent. Anonymous is a hack.

Same, it sucks

samefag

You get the best out of it by flipping back and forth between pages. Doesn't work with audio unless... you spend time jumping forward and backward and trying to find the right place and then back again. Just not working. Maybe that's why you didn't enjoy it.

At Swim-Two-Birds

Hopscotch I guess.

I fucking hate that kind of gimmicky bullshit

OK are you reading?

I started reading it but it didn't stick. I think a fat dose of mystery is critical for this kind of literature.

Any detective novel I guess

Dictionary of the Khazars - either edition

Seiobo There Below has a crossword in it

Only book with games inside books. Deltora quest the whole series.

I dunno but when Borges published "The Approach to Al-Mu'tasim" he didn't tell anyone it was a review of a fictional story so some people tried to order the book from London not knowing it didn't exist.
Dunno if that's what you wanted but it's funny.

Anonymous is the greatest poet of all time, noob! Must I compare thee to a summer's fag?

To get some obvious ones out of the way.

Go^:

>abloo bloo bloo

Cryptonomicon has non-working perl code for a card deck based encryption system.

>I am a young kid reading this
>I get beef jerky as a snack while reading just like the book says I can do since it will keep well and is dry
>Munch on jerky, start making choices
>End up getting eaten by a t-rex, when I'd only gotten through half of my jerky

Oh, those happy memories.

It's just like it's 2008 again

> (OP)
>I listened to that on audiobook. It was ok. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. Nabokov was a mediocre hack.

Nabokov was an OG, but Pale Fire was him trying out vapid, meandering stylistic flourishes.