To what literature do you masturbate?

To what literature do you masturbate?

Other urls found in this thread:

ordostsceri.deviantart.com/art/A-Trip-to-Cosmagic-Industries-Part-Five-421472249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Story of O

Masturbate to all bad literature. Then, when you're writing and suddenly get aroused, you know you need to revise.

Your mom's tattoos, son.

Gravity's Rainbow

120 days of Sodom

unironically did once

Faber

All works of De Sade

Naked Lunch

So ein Hirnwixer

Glad I'm not the only one. Actually I was staying at someone's guest house and doing this. He and his nephew visited later in the evening. I will forever be paranoid that they came in before I realized...

This is why I come to this board.

I read the entirety of Dorian Gray while masturbating, a feat which I'm incredibly proud of.

Some other books I've masturbated to: 1984, all of de Sade's works, The Torture Garden, Lolita, Kafka's Amerika, Paradise Lost, and a few of Vonnegut's works when I was 13.

Unironically, the Dice Man

All those holes and this horny little caterpillar slut give me a massive erection every time

my diary desu

None.

That benzo addiction is really killing the old libido.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Lolita

Joyce's letters

Actually did this once

ordostsceri.deviantart.com/art/A-Trip-to-Cosmagic-Industries-Part-Five-421472249

that part in A Game of Thrones where Drogo rapes an underage Daenerys and then repeatedly rapes her while she's pregnant

Les Chants de Maldoror

Seriously, just literature and art history audiobooks and the like. I get too focused with actual books. I also can't read most smut books anyway because I get too frustrated with the writing.

Smut fanfiction of the Harry Potter series. The more degenerate the better.

Fuck u don't ruin my childhood.

t. Walter

Daphnis and Chloe

Not really literature but some Clive Cussler novel when I was like 12. I don't remember which one but in the first few pages he describes a women making breakfast wearing a naked apron and her breasts jiggling.